It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel sorry for me, give me money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Seems like our old friend Jose Escamilla is around again.

Looks like a feel sorry for me, send me money scam.

Although I have liked some of his movies, he said he would refund everyone if he found out Interstellar was fake. He has talked about a lawsuit about John Leonard Walson, but now talks about his credibility in this video and just comes across as f-ing crazy!

Watch Jose make you feel sorry for him and asks for money here! This is so phony!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

the tablets he's taking for the bells palsey, are whacking him out

a friend of mine had it and was 'different' for a while

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I got a couple bucks.

If he wants a couple bucks I can send him some.

What is a couple bucks?

Only a meal for my child or something..

Hehe just kidding.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Really, who posts a video asking for money to promote videos in this genre when there first mention is about them?

I love how he keeps pushing his face like that will help.

Take your glasses off if you are not hiding anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

He is posting on his Facebook for people to donate for a song he wants to make. Why does he need money to make a song? Now I am taking a wild stab in the dark here, but bare with me. Do you think Jose Escamilla just wants to beg up some more money to line his own pockets?

He went on coast to coast and stated Moon Rising cost 250k to make. Later on he claims he did all the work himself! WTF, nice work if you can get it. I will sit around on After effects all day long for 250k. So if he did all the work himself what was all that money for?

We spoke to Jose last Saturday and we made a video of our conversation. Total cost ... a few cents to pay the electricity bill on our computers.

To listen to the recording it is up on my Mike Bara Parody blog.

To listen to Jose curse and swear and make threats just take listen. George Noory is Parody the conversation with Jose is real

mikebaras.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join