It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Martial law around the corner with suspended elections?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I will give kudos to Camero68ss for making me think a bit outside the box and though this originally was a comment to his thread, I was wondering what y’all think?

I think it is a plausible conspiracy. Like Fast and Furious.

I find the timing of OWS to be kind of convenient. I remember people saying that a large scale incident would be the perfect way to put off the next elections.

With all the talk of class warfare stirring up the masses… maybe this could be it?

We have heard the POTUS publicly state that he wishes he could just make all the decisions and just recently North Carolinas Gov saying they should rescind elections until this problem is solved, and then back tracking three different times saying that it was taken out of context.

There have been other similar comments made by various power brokers recently as well.

If the OWS gets violent and spreads to other cities and martial law is instituted…what then? As posted many times before, when will the professional agitators or undercover guys show up to start it?

If the current OWS protest goes badly, then you know that other cities on the list will shut them down before they even get started.

Well there ya go. An old conspiracy dug up, dusted off, polished and out there again.

To me, it sounds doable even for Washington. And a whole lot easier to keep under wraps. And of course it would be on live TV, showing the rest of the world.

And even though these protesters have good intentions, are they the unknowing "Useful Idiots" that Lenin once mentioned?

edit on 1-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have been saying this since 2008. When the King of America first decided to run. I told several friends that one way or the other he was going to get a very long second term. Then came all the Executive orders along with what Bush originally signed. This man only needs a small excuse to become King and he has the power now.
If he fails to get the nomination for next term it could happen sooner. If he runs for potus again and loses he has about 6 weeks to take over. either way he has time on his side. I most certainly hope I am wrong but with the unrest spreading to America now and a sense of paranoia rampant around the world in politics and finances. We need to be very alert. He has the ability, and may soon have his excuse. Whether or not he actually makes the move remains to be seen. We shall see.
DH

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Suspended elections equals burning down cities. I do not really think they will be suspending elections.

Unless.

They want burned down cities.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
At this point I don't believe they care anymore as to who finds out what's going on or how many get hurt in the takeover process. They want to rule the world and are dismantling this country in order to bring about "equality" so that everyone ends up in the same boat. It makes me sad to see what has happened over the years, and ashamed that my kids don't have the bright futures that they should have.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Suspended elections equals burning down cities. I do not really think they will be suspending elections.

Unless.

They want burned down cities.

This "trend" was started by someone here on ATS. The person is unreliable. God help this person. --------

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The people "thinking out loud" may actually be part of the same groups that have done these things already.

The U.S. govt has been involved in "illegal" operations in the past (some recently) and just decided to go ahead and do it anyway regardless of any "laws".

Their agendas get completed and no one is left to take the full blame, except maybe for a few scapegoats.

They say among themselves "let 'em sue us" .. "so what" ... "we won't be here anyway".

The damage is done.

These groups are NOT friends of the Constitution, and many are not even elected in the first place.

edit on Oct-01-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm a little worried. The distractions keep people busy, but there is a numerological/astrological/geometric order to how they operate. And the date did arrive for symbolic regime change.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This might be over most heads, but this is truly how they operate.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I will just address your post title....

Is Martial law around the corner with suspended elections?

I think that is Washington ever tried to declare Martial Law and suspend elections, there would be hell to pay for them. People, lots of people with guns would come pay a visit to Washington, and I believe they would have what we used to call a "Reckoning." Let they try it, see what happens.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm sure if they declaire martial law they would keep elections and only the supporters would vote in the trust worthy electronic ballot.If they suspend elections the U.N would step in the sad part is its all rigged against the people not a single one that has the peoples best intrest in mind they all wanna feed the cash cows till all the land is bank owned I would think a majority of it already is

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sphinx beat me to it in another thread.... 1st!! ( gotta love Tosh.O lol)

This same thing was ALL OVER ATS when we neared the end of Bush's last term... Tons of threads posting about martial law imminent etc... Well it didn't happen then and imo it will not happen now.

Texans would not be game for sure... The Republic of Texas does have a nice ring to it & we could still have President Paul, so maybe...just maybe Texans would be game.

I say relax and go cast your vote... That is ...If you think your vote really matters, regardless you will still get to cast it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
IMO if martial law were declared I think TPTB would be well prepared for civil uprising and you would see things that have never been seen on American soil, it would be the beginning of the end on a virtually world-wide scale.

They wouldn't just "declare" martial law without having the preplanned logistical resources to enforce the declaration. As soon as the people were to rise up against any enforcement TPTB would use that usurpation as an excuse to basically declare war on any resistance.

Of course at that point the U.N. peace-keeping troops would be brought in and we would be controlled under UN sanctions and our constitution gone. Any act of violence towards them at any time will serve as the justification to drive the final nail into the coffin of America.

You can rest assured though that martial law is on it's way very soon at the rate things are going. After all we have been living in a qusi-martial law state anyway since 911. Now they've had 10 years to prepare us for the real thing. It will most likely be a false flag event perpetrated by an insider that will set off the final actions to institute martial law and they will need to be in control of the timing of all events, that's why they will use a false flag. A real attack is to unpredictable.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why suspend elections when you can rig them. Why does the UN watch elections in others suspect countries but not here? Because they already know the results, and it's what they want.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wastedown

This same thing was ALL OVER ATS when we neared the end of Bush's last term... Tons of threads posting about martial law imminent etc... Well it didn't happen then and imo it will not happen now.

Really? Did you study anything on the American Civil War? Do you know about General Orders No. 100 : The Lieber Code ? For your information, General Order 10 was never rescinded, or appealed, it still stands today. So, actually, we are still under Martial Law, declared by President Lincoln!
So want to tell me again it cannot happen?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Why suspend elections when you can rig them. Why does the UN watch elections in others suspect countries but not here? Because they already know the results, and it's what they want.

It's all about cause and effect.

Rigging has been around since the first time anyone ever voted.

The public already accepts that to a point.

A "suspension" of elections would have a greater psychological effect on a panic strickened public.

Just think about the headlines !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
God when did you right wingers/gop/tea party people turn into such sissies?!

There will be an election in 2012. Don't worry. No one is going to stop you from voting for whomever the GOP nominates.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have been a voter since 78, since that time every election years people use the same propaganda, that elections will be suspended and that the president at the time in power will become a Dictator, guess what my friends, Is not going to happen.

I can pull out perhaps a couple dozen threads on how Bush was going to stop the elections and become dictator, this topic close to election year makes such a good issue for discussion but at the end nothing is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
I have been saying this since 2008. When the King of America first decided to run. I told several friends that one way or the other he was going to get a very long second term. Then came all the Executive orders along with what Bush originally signed. This man only needs a small excuse to become King and he has the power now.

If the masses grow displeased with the face, the face is changed and its back to buisness as usual. Nobody in washington or wallstreet is going to stick his neck out just so Obama can get a second therm. There are already one or two replacements at hand.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Not with boots on the ground occupying everything as we speak. Too risky.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I certainly have a feeling that rioting on a grand scale will be started here in the US by the powers that be provo- king it. Then when everything starts getting out of hand, they will impose Martial Law.
I think they drool over the very thought. I dont know when, or how but its coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Clinton was going to suspend elections and declare martial law in 2000, remember?
Bush was going to suspend elections and declare martial law in 2004 and 2008, remember?

I'm sure Reagan and Carter and everyone else all the way back was going to suspend elections and impose martial law as well.

It's not going to happen. It's not as if elections cause change, after all. Why declare martial law, when you can just give the police military weapons?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join