It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fast and Furious and Gunwalker The Great American Hoodwink and Here Comes the Un

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Some old timers just talk cranky like that all the time so its hard to say.

Most of us old timers have seen too much of this for too many years. Trouble is us cranky ones were the only ones to see it for decades, and it is just getting way old. The anger isn't fresh anymore, by now it is bitter, and we are tired of it always hanging over our heads while everyone else sucks on their beer nipples and talks about sports and the latest idiot celebrity child.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Your post is hard to read (Try using the spell check feature. When a little red line appears under a word that means it is wrong. Right click and it will suggest the correct spelling) but I think I have it deciphered.

If they take our guns then they can do anything they want to us. My pops told me that, he was a Sgt. for the Illinois State Police, and he was right. Honestly, if they come to take our guns I would rather die then than live through what is next. Sorry NO FEMA camps for me, life would not be worth living that way.

But also, I don't think they can show up in force at everyone's door at the same time, do you? They want us to have that nagging fear, but they can't. If they do it small area by small area the news would travel like wildfire, with or without the MSM. It would also be the signal to grab the B.O.B. and head for the hills.

Also there are many in the military who would not go along with such things.

Oathkeepers

Another thing to consider is this. If it would be so easy for them to strip us of our guns why would they worry so much about us having so many? The truth is they can't take them, not without an all out war. And if that's what it comes to then that is what must happen. What I think will happen is that they will use the UN troops to take them, after all they are already here. If that happens I believe most servicemen who are stateside will be on our side instantly.

At any rate, as they say in Mississippi; If you skeered, say your skeered! I for one am not afraid of dying over this issue, at least not nearly as afraid as I am of living under their total control. If you want to march obediently into a FEMA camp or worse, go ahead, but don't try to take the patriotic among us with you.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join