It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fast and Furious and Gunwalker The Great American Hoodwink and Here Comes the Un

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

and older video from the time around when fast and furious and gun walker were well underway without the american sheep paying attention and for the most part still arent paying attention.

American gun owners might not feel besieged, but they should. This week, the Obama administration announced its support for the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. This international agreement poses real risks for freedom both in the United States and around the world by making it more difficult - if not outright illegal - for law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.

www.washingtontimes.com...

an article from last year and whats back in the news agian today the us giving up its own sovereignty to the un so they can create "national firearm registration" and more gun control.

the ramfications of this are huge and its nefarious the ends justfiy the means the government created fast and furious and gun walker with a means to an end.

to create a sympathetic ear to get this passed to give up this nations own power to the un they cant go head on with the second ammendment so what did they do?

they murdered they plotted they did whatever it took to get what they want a disarmed public.

this was back in the news tonite and people should be concerned that the fact the un will be calling and regulating one of the most heavily regulated industries in this country.

people this aint good and it should wake people up to the fact that out not the government not the un serves this country

now instead of one master we have two the un needs abolished the un needs kicked out and the current potus and his followers need to be expelled from power.

people wake up

edit on 1-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We as a Free Nation need to stop this BS. This will lead to a World-Wide gun registry...and eventually gun control.

The U.N. has no say over any guns I own. None at all....I see the gun clubs are all over this...GOOD!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think that this OWS will fit nicely with his plans to disarm the American populace once it turns violent.

And I believe that it is only a matter of time. And a short time at that.

I truly hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
An old man at the mailboxes was talking about the UN gun confiscation and he told me " he would brand each one of them dead or alive in the forehead with a you cant have mine 'donut' from the hot end" I was thinking he might have some unresolved anger issues or too much caffeine.

Some old timers just talk cranky like that all the time so its hard to say.

But he is right. Americans are not going to line up like Brits and Aussies and put theirs in the pile.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've never seen a U.N. head on any of my voting ballots. The U.N. has absolutely nothing to do with MY Constitution.

The U.N. is an out dated, illegal, incestuous, self delusional, good old boy, private club. It has no place in our World Governing picture....and, certainly not as a mouth piece on my rights as a citizen of the United States of America!
edit on 1-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
One of the things that always amused me, was how many in the anti-gun crowd will use armed protection. You know those certain people who can use a gun based on the normal cronyism. Connections, family and so on. Guns have their place and that is in the hands of those the ptb say can have them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Quite telling really , I mean a knife , a machete , an icepick , a toothpick (yes a toothpick) , a baseball bat , a molotov cocktail , an improvised explosive device , etc etc can all be used and are at easy access to the common citizen and yet they want to take our boomsticks. Point being anything can be a weapon , in the hands of a skilled warrior or not. Rambo was quite efficient with the bow and arrow and combat knife. There are a lot more dangerous weapons out there than a 9mm , revolver , bushmaster etc and yet the PTB soil themselves silly over gunplay , carried out by criminals mind you. Their solution ; don't enforce the regulations already in place to stop these criminals , don't stop selling arms to the contras cartels and mujihadeen(operation fast and furious) ;their crimes will be used as the excuse to ban guns and infringe on law abiding citizens freedom to bear arms in self defence.

We need to route out this den of vipers we have as a government/bureaucracy/corporation! Follow them down to their underground playlands and take back what is ours.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I've never seen a U.N. head on any of my voting ballots. The U.N. has absolutely nothing to do with MY Constitution.

The U.N. is an out dated, illegal, incestuous, self delusional, good old boy, private club. It has no place in our World Governing picture....and, certainly not as a mouth piece on my rights as a citizen of the United States of America!

Many people agree ..... BUT

The U.N. say different !

What most Americans do not realize is how much of the U.S. Constitution has already been supplanted by the UN Charter. I am indebted to Dr. Herb Titus, a preeminent constitutional lawyer, and the Liberty Committee (consisting of a number of conservative representatives) which commissioned his work, for the analysis that follows.

The UN Charter is not a treaty, in spite of bearing the name of treaty. Actually the UN Charter is a constitution.

The Charter violates the U.S. Constitution by delegating to the UN the power to declare war, a power specifically delegated to the U.S. Congress. However, the Constitution delegates the power to conduct war to the U.S. president. From Korea to the Gulf War, the U.S. has fought wars under the authority of the UN, not following a Congressional declaration of war.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.......

There a lot of UN papers that "negate" much of what we THINK may still be soverign....

google info

7/01 The UN vs The US Constitution

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Great thread!

The reason, the ONLY reason why we still have even a mere ghost of a resemblance to freedom is because of the 2nd Ammndment.

"They are afraid of us.

It's not the politicians that insure our freedsom but the people who know and learn what freedom is, that keeps us going.

I'm sure you'll see people eager to roll over on their backs and be submissive to TPTB, but those of us who will actually fight, we are the reason that freedom still exists.

Fast And Furious was a failed attepmt of the Obama administration to lean, once more, towards taking our guns, our freedoms, away.

An epic fail on their part.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the original intent of the second ammendment was to have this nations population on equal footing with its own government as it stands now government is better armed the cops are better armed the criminals are better armed.

and here we are the back end of beyond without an equal means of protection and what do they do?

take even more we are no threat to those powers that be and they know it and there they are trying to squeeze blood from a turnip.

its irritating.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
and this CBS report shows how a failure can become bigger.

New Fast and Furious docs released by White House

WASHINGTON - Late Friday, the White House turned over new documents in the Congressional investigation into the ATF "Fast and Furious" gunwalking scandal.

The documents show extensive communications between then-ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office Bill Newell - who led Fast and Furious - and then-White House National Security Staffer Kevin O'Reilly. Emails indicate the two also spoke on the phone. Such detailed, direct communications between a local ATF manager in Phoenix and a White House national security staffer has raised interest among Congressional investigators looking into Fast and Furious. Newell has said he and O'Reilly are long time friends.

is it just ME, or does the White House releasing info about their own involvement seem like a fox telling you the egg inventory in the henhouse ?

they must be deflecting that congressional investigation

Oh, and here's one more........

Congressional investigators for Republicans Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) have asked to interview O'Reilly by September 30. But the Administration informed them that O'Reilly is on assignment for the State Department in Iraq and unavailable.

does anyone think that O'Reilly may have an unfortunate accident in Iraq ?

Read the whole article for more dynamic Revelations

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Those of us in the employ of government, (Army, AF, Navy, Marines) side with you. It's yet another reason why they are so afraid of us.
Muslim fanatics? Probably not on a list.
Veterans from the wars? Definitely on their list!

We fight for an ideal. We fight for our beliefs that we are a free nation, a free culture. Anyone who obstructs that is an enemy. Foreign or domestic.
*By the gods* it #%$^$ me off to no end to see our heros treated like trash when all we want is to secure our own freedom.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I agree, but people like Obama and the Clintons and many, many others who are currently in positions of official authority don't feel this way... In fact, they have absolutely no respect for you or me, and they have zero respect for the constitution obviously...

The acts these people are doing should be considered as renouncing their citizenship..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
More turning over our national sovereignty to the UN, while disarming the populace against tyranny of both our govt and international enemies. Absolutely treasonous. POTUS just goes right into this without even the consent of Congress, just like he did with hte bombing of Libya. He was right when he called himself a Citizen of the World, he is a globalist of the worst kind.
edit on 2-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This article from Nov 2009 has two good opposing views.

first from Her Majesty Hillaryius Clintonius

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton first announced on Oct. 14 that the U.S. had changed its stance and would support negotiations of an Arms Trade Treaty to regulate international gun trafficking, a measure the Bush administration and, notably, former Permanent U.S. Representative to the United Nations John Bolton opposed for years.

Two weeks ago, in another reversal of policy, the U.S. joined a nearly unanimous 153-1 U.N. vote to adopt a resolution setting out a timetable on the proposed Arms Trade Treaty, including a U.N. conference to produce a final accord in 2012.

Hmmmm.....

and from John Bolton

Bolton, for example, told Ginny Simone, managing editor of the National Rifle Association's NRA News and host of the NRA's Daily News program, "The administration is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there's no doubt – as was the case back over a decade ago – that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control."

He continued, "There's never been any doubt when these groups talk about saying they only want to prohibit illicit international trafficking in small arms and light weapons, it begs the whole question of what's legal and what's not legal. And many of the implications of these treaty negotiations are very much in their domestic application. So, whatever the appearance on the surface, there's no doubt that domestic firearm control is right at the top of their agenda."

Obama revives talk of U.N. gun control Posted: November 14, 2009

Who should WE believe ???

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sure come knock on my door and try and take my guns, I'll kill atleast one person in the process.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Should everyone be free to own a gun? Yes!
Is everyone fit to own a gun? No!

IRM

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah, sure hang on yo yhat defiant stance.
It allows you to sit back and do nothing but threaten about ifs.
The point here is proactivity.
If they are at the door, its a dead certainty youll give em up or die with em in yer hands.
And they come while you are asleep anyways....theyll come in overwhelming force too.
We as citizens, are at supreme disadvantage against our police/military enforcers.
Without the aquisition of automatic weapons, and ant tank capability we are toast as a violent resistance regardless of the 21 milliom odd vetrans out there and their oathkeeper brothers.
The US military has developed all kinds of lethal and non lethal weapons especially for use against its own citizens.
One of these is a micro wave projector which makes the target fell like they are on fire.....which the top millionth of an inch of skin really is kind of....
It is an effective disarming weapon that will be employed against us.
I dont see the citizenry being capable of standing up to the civil disobedience weapons at their disposal, either.
Rubber bullets, fire hoses and vehicles to specifically deal with protests.
We all saw the courage of the single tianamin demonstrator who stood off the tank column.with with nothing but his courage and humanity.
This is the kind of thing that will be called for all over the world to stop the madness.
Its comming down to those who have retained their sanity, more or less, against the homicidal power grubbing maniacal egos that currently control so many facets of our world.Make no mistake....they are really insane. They do not consider themselves to be part of the greater humankind.
They will if left in charge, get us all killed or worse, leave us in a radioactive hell.
Guns are obsolete in this conflict i think.
This is what is meant by the world is going up a notch in vibration.
Those of humanity that can make the leap will, after a suitable period of upheaval while they take the reigns of giverment,be running things a new way.
Those who cannot will be left behind, simply by passed and ignored or punished for their past misdeeds.
out of the chaos will emerge hopefully, a better deal for all of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

On the strength of the OP why doesn't everyone want Obomber re-elected? I just cant figure. Constitution all the way. I have three more weeks before I get my new hunting rifle. Had to sell all my guns before I relocated, this will be the first one to get replaced. Hopefully not the last though.

We need out of the UN before they have us out of our Constitution without anyone being aware of it.

S+F great OP

Itta

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join