It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The waters shall turn into blood, the sun shall scortch men with heat, unprecedented earthquakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Absolutely indeed.

Have you seen the . . . uhhh . . . super high tower . . . that looks like a twisted Freudian symbol in that Emirate Country in the Middle East?

I'm sure God Almighty is quite impressed. /sarc

The one that looks like a giant phallus stabbing at the sky, yeah. I'm sure God thinks whoever designed that had to be very artistic and mature

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I like great architecture.

I like grand projects and bold architectural statements.

And, if one just looks at the twisted column, it's not bad. Kind of interesting, even pretty. However, looking at the whole thing . . . it still looks like a huge twisted penis.

And there's a Scripture or 3 about God's attitude regarding poles etc. of such ilk. I just can't think He's thrilled with that one.

Besides . . . most tall buildings are monuments to pride, arrogance . . . yet another way of--usually--a group of men parading evidence that their's is longer.

Aren't there better things to do with one's money and efforts?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I like great architecture.

I like grand projects and bold architectural statements.

And, if one just looks at the twisted column, it's not bad. Kind of interesting, even pretty. However, looking at the whole thing . . . it still looks like a huge twisted penis.

And there's a Scripture or 3 about God's attitude regarding poles etc. of such ilk. I just can't think He's thrilled with that one.

Besides . . . most tall buildings are monuments to pride, arrogance . . . yet another way of--usually--a group of men parading evidence that their's is longer.

Aren't there better things to do with one's money and efforts?

Well i know if it was me i would put that money towards doing the Lords work, feeding the hungry and getting the sick medical attention and clothing the needy. I'd set up homeless shelters and soup lines and free doctors clinics. If God gave me the money i would do it, and shine such a light for the world as to make Jesus smile. Its all about serving others for the Lord, because he came to earth to serve mankind by dying for our sins. I donate as much of the money i make for him as i can afford, which isn't much but he is welcome to use it as he wishes. I'd be happy for eternity if i could be Jesus' footstool, some people will never understand that but you might.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Have long done similarly on meager income. Am in an absurd state at the end of my career because I gave so much away from such meager income all my working life--particularly as a self-supporting missionary in China. I tried to do anything I could to encourage people toward a relationship with Jesus.

Only what's done for Christ will last, truly.

Wood hay and stubble is just not worth it any longer.

Particularly at 64 years!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join