It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The waters shall turn into blood, the sun shall scortch men with heat, unprecedented earthquakes

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For years i have always thought about the disastrous effects of Red Tide. Red Tide is basically just red algae that uses up all the oxygen in water, be it sea or river and lake, and turns it the color of blood. Red Tide also has a very nasty effect of killing off all forms of aquatic life, from sea turtles to fish, sharks, squid, mollosks etc.

There is an event in the bible, specifically in the book of Revelation that is intrinsically tied to this phenomenon, called "the great tribulation", in which angels strike the earth with plagues of all sorts, one of which turns the earths waters the color of blood, just like red tide (a.k.a. red algae). Followed by an event where the sun "scortches" men with heat (possibly a super flare, or coronal mass ejection/CME) and mega quakes of the like that hasnt been seen in recorded or pre-recorded history.

Rev. 16:3 "The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died."

Rev. 16:4 "Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood"

Rev. 16:8 "The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory."

Rev 16:18-19 "And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.

Looks like theres definately going to be interesting days ahead. From all the quakes around the world going off frequently, the red tide and the frequent CME's being blasted at the earth, its enough to make one wonder how close to the tribulation we really are. I'd say were pretty damned close, if the bible could describe phenomenon we can see in the modern times just by turning on the 24-hour news networks.

My prediction is that sometime in the near future, less than 10 years but more than 3, we will get slammed with a CME bad enough to make the global elites seek their D.U.M.B.s (deep underground military bunkers).




posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think i would be more worried about the market collapsing and world war 3. scorching from nuclear bombs is probably what is ment, not cme's. Non the less im sure your right something is coming thats going to make the elite hide. I believe obama is already hidding as of sept 27?



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Things of such nature have been foreseen and thus we were forewarned about all that is supposed to happen.

Other ancient civilizations spoke about coming earthly changes. We have our 'independent' local legends in PNG as well about this events, or the end as we know it. So the least anyone can do is take heed of such warnings, and prepare mentally.

Peace



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The Sun Shall scorch men with heat.

Yes, many truths will be revealed which burn the old ideas Man had.

The waters have already turned to blood. These are the religions of the world fighting against one another.

This battle is shaking the foundations of these faiths.

What is not understood?

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:3 "The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died."


The sea was the Church of Christ. The dead man is Christ. The dead living things are his followers.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:4 "Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood"


This blood is the water turned to wine by Christ. It his teachings concealed through metaphor. Metaphor which men worship and kill over turning his wine to blood. Hence the wine issuing forth at his crucifixion.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:8 "The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory."


The Son is worshiped rather than God, which is the source of the plagues currently facing the world.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev 16:18-19 "And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.


Babylon did the same thing by worshipping Mithras, and was thrown down.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Looks like theres definately going to be interesting days ahead. From all the quakes around the world going off frequently, the red tide and the frequent CME's being blasted at the earth, its enough to make one wonder how close to the tribulation we really are. I'd say were pretty damned close, if the bible could describe phenomenon we can see in the modern times just by turning on the 24-hour news networks.

My prediction is that sometime in the near future, less than 10 years but more than 3, we will get slammed with a CME bad enough to make the global elites seek their D.U.M.B.s (deep underground military bunkers).


The Sun is blasting the Earth as a symbol that it is not to be worshiped.

Yes, it is D.U.M.B.

You better have a C.M.E soon.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Would like to know more about local P.N.G. legends in this matter. Please tell more.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


I was watching the news the other night and saw that there was red tide and it was glowing. I think it was CA but i'm not sure. It was a really bad case of it though. I wondered also if that is what god meant in the bible about turning the water red; but i thought it was red with blood. Red tide isnt blood.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ifonlyicould
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


I was watching the news the other night and saw that there was red tide and it was glowing. I think it was CA but i'm not sure. It was a really bad case of it though. I wondered also if that is what god meant in the bible about turning the water red; but i thought it was red with blood. Red tide isnt blood.


There are alot of allegorical and metaphorical versus in the bible. You have to keep in mind that when the prophets were seeing their visions they had no knowledge of the future times they were seeing. Hence why we see versus like "water turn as blood" and "chariots of fire" (probably cars at night going down the highway with red and yellow lights flaring, the colors of fire) and ofcourse "birds of silver wing" which if you see a jet airliner flying high in the sky with the sun glinting off it looks like what the ancients would call a bird with "silver wings", they spoke of the future using the terms and technologies of their times because that is all they could understand.

Red algae (red tide) makes the water look like blood and it also kills aquatic life by stealing the oxygen from the water so that aquatic life cannot breathe, which is why the sea life and fish in Revelation die. The fish themselves would not die from bloody water if it were real blood, not to mention there arent enough people on the earth to turn the oceans, rivers and lakes into actual blood.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000


Red algae (red tide) makes the water look like blood and it also kills aquatic life by stealing the oxygen from the water so that aquatic life cannot breathe, which is why the sea life and fish in Revelation die. The fish themselves would not die from bloody water if it were real blood, not to mention there arent enough people on the earth to turn the oceans, rivers and lakes into actual blood.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


You are one of the reasons I joined ATS after reading for a bit. I guess I don't understand why you put so much time and energy into making sence as related to life, out of the Bible. You seem to take it so literally, that it intrigues me.

With all that said, red tides occure naturally, no? Why does it have to be tied into the Bible in order for people to to take notice of it?

Why can't the world just run its course on it's own, without people mixing religion into it? They just happen, these red tides. If the Bible had not been written, what would you say then? And, don't you think red tides existed before the bible was written?



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000


Red algae (red tide) makes the water look like blood and it also kills aquatic life by stealing the oxygen from the water so that aquatic life cannot breathe, which is why the sea life and fish in Revelation die. The fish themselves would not die from bloody water if it were real blood, not to mention there arent enough people on the earth to turn the oceans, rivers and lakes into actual blood.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


You are one of the reasons I joined ATS after reading for a bit. I guess I don't understand why you put so much time and energy into making sence as related to life, out of the Bible. You seem to take it so literally, that it intrigues me.

With all that said, red tides occure naturally, no? Why does it have to be tied into the Bible in order for people to to take notice of it?

Why can't the world just run its course on it's own, without people mixing religion into it? They just happen, these red tides. If the Bible had not been written, what would you say then? And, don't you think red tides existed before the bible was written?


There is really no point in me trying to discuss anything with you because you do not believe, and would just refute anything i say without trying to percieve what i am saying. Belief and unbelief can never mix and they will never see eye to eye so there is no point even engaging in an excersice in futility. Originally the "bible" was not written, in truth it began with Abraham and the oral story had been passed down through the generations. I'm not going to engage in a "God isn't real" debate, this thread was not created for that purpose.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000


There is really no point in me trying to discuss anything with you because you do not believe, and would just refute anything i say without trying to percieve what i am saying. Belief and unbelief can never mix and they will never see eye to eye so there is no point even engaging in an excersice in futility. Originally the "bible" was not written, in truth it began with Abraham and the oral story had been passed down through the generations. I'm not going to engage in a "God isn't real" debate, this thread was not created for that purpose.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


See, what is this? You don't know me. I attended a theological college. What I believe and what I question are not the same thing.

Believing something blindly..........not my style!



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:3 "The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died."


The sea was the Church of Christ. The dead man is Christ. The dead living things are his followers.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:4 "Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood"


This blood is the water turned to wine by Christ. It his teachings concealed through metaphor. Metaphor which men worship and kill over turning his wine to blood. Hence the wine issuing forth at his crucifixion.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev. 16:8 "The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory."


The Son is worshiped rather than God, which is the source of the plagues currently facing the world.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Rev 16:18-19 "And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.


Babylon did the same thing by worshipping Mithras, and was thrown down.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Looks like theres definately going to be interesting days ahead. From all the quakes around the world going off frequently, the red tide and the frequent CME's being blasted at the earth, its enough to make one wonder how close to the tribulation we really are. I'd say were pretty damned close, if the bible could describe phenomenon we can see in the modern times just by turning on the 24-hour news networks.

My prediction is that sometime in the near future, less than 10 years but more than 3, we will get slammed with a CME bad enough to make the global elites seek their D.U.M.B.s (deep underground military bunkers).


The Sun is blasting the Earth as a symbol that it is not to be worshiped.

Yes, it is D.U.M.B.

You better have a C.M.E soon.

With Love,

Your Brother


Again you are co-opting scripture and putting your own twist into it.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Worshipping Christ is believing in Him. Why would God pour out his wrath for believing in Jesus Christ, he is the only way to heaven where the Father is, he is the truth the life and the way. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, why would our God punish us for worshipping and believing in him and singing our praises to he whom saved us?

Not a one of the passages you have quoted has anything to do with worshipping the Lord our God, it has to do with the punishment of those who refuse the Lord and refuse to turn from their wickid ways and repent.



The sea was the Church of Christ. The dead man is Christ. The dead living things are his followers.


You will have to tell me what book, chapter and verse that comes from because i can swear i have never seen that in any part of the bible i have read. You are throwing nonsense into it to make yourself seem prophetic. Stop preaching lies.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Again you are co-opting scripture and putting your own twist into it.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


Jesus did not make this answer. The spirit within him made this answer. Jesus is just the container.

I am the way, the truth, and the life. We all are for we all have a unique perspective on this experience.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Worshipping Christ is believing in Him. Why would God pour out his wrath for believing in Jesus Christ, he is the only way to heaven where the Father is, he is the truth the life and the way. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, why would our God punish us for worshipping and believing in him and singing our praises to he whom saved us?


Because Christ is the Son, and the Father is greater than the Son. By focusing on the Son, you have closed your eye to the father, and therefore cannot see his truth in faith of others.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Not a one of the passages you have quoted has anything to do with worshipping the Lord our God, it has to do with the punishment of those who refuse the Lord and refuse to turn from their wickid ways and repent.


No, it is about freeing you to find God within yourself and all others, that the world may know peace.


The Bible is the Book of the Dead. I have come for the living. Let the dead bury the dead.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000


Worshipping Christ is believing in Him. Why would God pour out his wrath for believing in Jesus Christ, he is the only way to heaven where the Father is, he is the truth the life and the way. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, why would our God punish us for worshipping and believing in him and singing our praises to he whom saved us?


Your logic is flawed. By what you say here, millions of people who lived before ever hearing of Jesus are not in heaven. Think about it.


Not a one of the passages you have quoted has anything to do with worshipping the Lord our God, it has to do with the punishment of those who refuse the Lord and refuse to turn from their wickid ways and repent.


So, you take everything in the scriptures as gospel? Pun intended. I can think of lots of passages that any person such as yourself, if you took literally and put into practice would be in jail for.

You can't cherry pick what to believe in and then rake others over the coals for.

edit on 2-10-2011 by supine because: quote



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Petrov62
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Would like to know more about local P.N.G. legends in this matter. Please tell more.


Check the prophecies in this thread...cheers



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
People make the word of God look so scary. So, let me lighten the load. The B.I.B.L.E. is a guide to a healthy SPIRITUAL life. For example: the B.I.B.L.E. says...."You shall not BORROW". "You shall lend, but YOU SHALL NOT BORROW." Well, why can't i borrow. It's MY money. "The borrower becomes slave to the lender", is why....says SCRIPTURE. Did you KNOW that? God also said: "Do NOT FEAR, nor be afraid". And another scripture says: "God has NOT GIVEN US the SPIRIT of FEAR, but of POWER, and of LOVE and a SOUND MIND."

People need to stop being so RELIGIOUS about God's word. It's really not that serious. It was made for YOUR INSTRUCTION. Afterall, "There is NOTHING new under the sun." In other words......there is no problem, today's man will face, that wasn't face by yesterday's man. And, yesterdays man....wrote about his stories, and how he overcame EVERY circumstance.....BY FAITH!

Put it like this: Jesus was an EXAMPLE. What HE went through because of HIS beliefs...should be expected by HIS followers. And, just so you know.....probably the main reason why Jesus was crucified was because of the banking system and it's usuary of people...as well as the RELIGIOUS community. Remember: WITHOUT FAITH.....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM. So, if you think God is happy, because you go to church, and live your life in F.E.A.R. (false evidence appearing real); THINK AGAIN! F.E.A.R. is the OPPOSITE of FAITH!

In layman's terms: The B.I.B.L.E. was inspired to help build our FAITH....not make us feel UNWORTHY! God does NOT want to smite thee. He DOES however, enjoy spanking HIS children. I'm SURE it hurts HIM more than it hurts us. Unfortunately, CHILDREN never learn!!! Do we???



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow nuttin4u, nice iteration.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


It is certainly plausible that God would use the 'red tide' algae to effect such conditions.

However, being ALMIGHTY GOD, HE is NOT exactly limited in HOW HE brings about much of anything--supernaturally or otherwise.

IT is interesting that the pretend pseudo-super-rationalists on here are up to their usual responses. What an unsurprise. I am somewhat concerned for such mentalities. They will likely experience the greatest shock when the supernatural stuff REALLY gets off and running strong.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


It is certainly plausible that God would use the 'red tide' algae to effect such conditions.

However, being ALMIGHTY GOD, HE is NOT exactly limited in HOW HE brings about much of anything--supernaturally or otherwise.

IT is interesting that the pretend pseudo-super-rationalists on here are up to their usual responses. What an unsurprise. I am somewhat concerned for such mentalities. They will likely experience the greatest shock when the supernatural stuff REALLY gets off and running strong.


Indeed, in all respects. I've always thought that God operated using natural elements to effect parts of His wrath on mankind. We know of what little we know of about science because we ate from the forbidden tree of knowledge that only He was to partake of, so we can garner just a little bit of His knowledge even though in truth we cannot even scratch the surface of what He knows. The first time mankind dared to challenge him was during the time of the tower of bab'el, and we are up to the usually antics nowadays. One can't help but feel that he may lay another smackdown on us for our audacity to play God.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Absolutely indeed.

Have you seen the . . . uhhh . . . super high tower . . . that looks like a twisted Freudian symbol in that Emirate Country in the Middle East?

I'm sure God Almighty is quite impressed. /sarc



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join