It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 Did Kick Off, Would There be Sides?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanbaq
New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

You lost your credibility when you said "antichrist"

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If there weren't "sides" to begin with there would be no reason for war.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!! I would love to see a world war where every country was literally against every country and they all just "went at it".

Does that answer your question OP?

Originally posted by Krono
Please take not I said IF not WHEN as know one bar the ones in power know about an possible, upcoming world war.

Now who would the sides be?

Well, in my opinion, it will be NATO and South Korea vs Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Which would be the "main" war if you will.

As we know, relations between the US and China aren't the best and have some what detoriated (spelling) over the past year. If they did eventually go to war the majority of NATO would aswell. But, would Britain? Despite Britain constantly licking America's arse and go to wars which America starts, I'm not so sure we'd take part. Relations between UK and China have actually improved. (Chinese PM visited UK on a 3 day visit)

Link: www.bbc.co.uk...

However, Britain and Russia never really got along. The current relations, I'd say is "ok", not as good as China but not bad. Here's a link to the UK PM visiting Russia:

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Korean war would inevitably kick right off if a world war did start. With everyone distracted on the two "major countries" China and Russia.

Now this leads me to the Middle East. Israel seem to be the most hated country there. With Iran, Egypt, Syria, Palestine and Turkey willing to go to war with them. Also, Russia have recently said they are moving a ACC and 2 subs down to the Med Sea, pretty much due to their base in Syria.

Well, that's what I think. Would be great to here other peoples opinions.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Krono because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who cares? A 20-30 megaton nuke (YES JUST ONE) and Cuba is done anyway.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by modeerftahw

Not Cuba. I have always had this strange feeling that Castro, in the last few decades, has come to be see the American people as endearing, just not the American government. I don't know why, I have always just felt that way. Maybe it's that respect at the end of a lifelong struggle against an enemy.
edit on 1-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
christian nations vs muslim nations

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LMAO!!!!! I would love to see a world war where every country was literally against every country and they all just "went at it".

Prince of Peace?

I guess it could be peaceful if everyone was dead......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've been reading quite a bit of chatter about Turkey mobilizing near Syria. I'm guessing that's the next flashpoint. Considering Syria is an Iranian ally, the port used by the Russian fleet, and under internal duress that may possibly have NATO support, it might be the place to look.

The interesting thing is what it means for the argument between Israel and Turkey. I wonder how much of that is real, and how much of it is just talk. Hard to believe the US would let two major allies get nasty, but it works well for NATO to have Turkey do the heavy lifting in Syria if someone gets involved.

More than that, Turkey would probably be the best option to assume a leadership role for the Arab democracies, given their extensive links with the US already.

But if Iran decides to intervene and Assad lobs all the missiles at Israel promised, all bets are off.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thinking about it, The whole world is drawing closer to something. The whole place seems like a powder keg waiting for someone to tickle a fuse somewhere.

Using the last gulf war as a piece of insight, really the whole world could of kicked off as it had enough reasons to, politically, religiously and financially but i think deep down most country's are really quite nervous about escalating a war and throwing all their weight behind one side or another.

If it starts off with two nations then maybe one or two joins due to treaty's or pacts or for whatever reason but then i think the rest would say hold on a minute this is getting abit Wooooooo.

Everyone realises that to use Nukes would be Endex for all so they are more of a defensive last resort issue than a primary attack weapon.

God lets hope it never comes to it hey!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

honestly in my opinion, when/if ww3 breaks out anytime soon, I think America being the "good old country" we are, we would act as a ref at first. Just like ww2, we have enough explosives to end the world 20 times over again, we are gonna sit back babysit our neighbors to the north and south of us. Until someone pulls out the WOMD, i mean we literally have a base everywhere in the world, we will know if someone is gonna try and pull out a nuke, before they even know that they are gonna pull out a nuke. Honestly I think everyone is gonna gang up against the middle-east to tell you the truth. They are sneaky, they have weapons we dont know about, I guarantee you that!! We know that self-sacrafice to them is an honorable death, three things they have to do to get accepted to their heaven and they are; first they have to have in their hearts theres one god and one god only and that is Allah and Prophet Muhammed; second every year they have to give some of their wealth, no matter how rich or poor they are, to charity "in arabic" its called Zakah. Finally, the part that i really think everyone is gonna team up on them is if they take one of or lifes examples catholics, jewish, protestant, and so on, while they take their own life they have then been giving a seat, with Muhammed, for all eternity. Which is the part that really scares the living # out of me!! Think about it, if they're all trying to please him (Muhammed) at the same time, each one of muslim's will try to out do the last one. Everyone wants a closer to seat to the big man himself, right? I'm just really worried about all the damn nukes that got lost there was what about 55 years of non-stop building of nuculear warheads, we dont know for a fact that russia "disposed" of all of them or not? Don't forget they were friends with Cuba, and you know how much they like the USA, so much that they let Russia use their land to point the nukes at us, what did they get out of it? I'm telling you man there's some # bruin and it smells pretty bad on our part.... P.S.here is a website so you can read about some missing nukes:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Didn't someone have the same theory in ww2, i cant quite put my finger on it......... Hmmm I think their emperor gave them a bunch of coc aine before they did it.... I swear its on the tip of my tounge...... ooohhh yes Japan did that to a country, and got #ed with pretty bad.. oh yes that was America... Pearl Harbor December 7th, 1941 0755 hour.... Like i said we will be the babysitters of WW3, Till a COWARD that will not face us has too do it the COWARDLY way out and take his life to kill one or more of OURS, then its SEMPER FI...HOOraH!!!!! better known as "come get some bitches" haha...

thats my prediction hope you enjoyed my theory, just remember this:

- "history is history, a legacy is a legacy, a grunt is a grunt, history repeats itself over, and over, and over again. The Grunt reads the history books to see what he can do better then the last person who tried to become The Legacy, History can not become a legacy, a Grunt can become The Legacy, but the Grunt always gets a little to greedy and always becomes a legacy in history."-

-By Me-
JPiatt87

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If it kicks off and puts a large part of societies global pop.in harms way then... The 2 sides playing CHESS may have a 3rd side come take the WHOLE BOARD...
PROTONS NEUTRONS ELECTRONS ECT..ENERGY

edit on 10/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
[ex4]Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October 2011 will be Israeli Prime Minister and After that earthquake in northern Israel and Syria (november)- and the dry lake Kinert/time statesmanship mofaz 420 day and will be killed by jesuse In Jerusalem of 21 december 2012 (probably aim mayans from this two time on Themselves calendar is to rule anti christ) On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed -

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Drivel. None of this makes sense. Asteroid to reverse rotation of planet? Sorry bro.

Originally posted by Krono

Originally posted by zanbaq
New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

You lost your credibility when you said "antichrist"

edit on 14-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: BIG QUOTE

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dont look at my screen name and assume. If screen names reflected those who posted, then just think of all the 14 years olds on here who are Jedi Knights, Robots, Aliens and gods from other galaxies etc. get a grip.

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by princeofpeace

Prince of Peace?

I guess it could be peaceful if everyone was dead......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join