It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science: Thoughts "must watch video"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A video explaining the Science of thoughts. Your journey into the unknown with the basics. Thoughts, Emotions, and the power that they bestow upon you

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You keep posting the same person YouTube video over and over without saying anything about them.

You gotta do better then that...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

its a website with videos that talk about each one of the subjects im posting. watch them and take from it what you will

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
NWO is choosing religions.

Here is my prediction. They will first do this the way they're setting things up, taking advantage of a sign Jesus mentioned, a once in 10000 year sign of Virgo giving birth to various planets until the sun on October 16 with the moon closets to the equator. Apparently this relates to something standing on sacred ground, ie. the Horizon line. Most religions are heavily coded to hide the Egyptian Astrology core.

With mercury playing the sign of the red dragon. This is Revelations 12, also coinciding with the Mayan Dark Knight and the return of Quetzcoatl.

Unless the US gov just got refunded, they were out of funds for everything including Fema last thursday.

They're in Denver still?

I don't know what is going to happen, but my friend who is very psi and does astral and remote viewing, asked me to close my eyes and come with him. He actually said put your flippers on which may be why I pictured ocean. But I saw a sub. He said he counted 55 Chinese subs off the US coast. Iran is sending its naval out to off the US waters.

The red dragon. And some kind of Islam/Sharia stuff. Maybe why Georgia Government sent pamplets home with students promoting polygamy and Islam dress code.

Perhaps the regime change they all talk about.

My friend, the Magecians Apprentice also was following this Virgo sign. He said from roughly this time forward it would be 1260 days, or whatever it is in Revelations to Armeggedon.

I take it this will be a Christian/Judaic/Islam war to end all wars.

And then this new age religion for NWO.

All BY DESIGN AND INTENT.

I'm not buying it OK.

All religions have white and dark squares, two paths to choose from and no one should buy into anything in this world, full package, not religion, not politics, economics. None of it.

That being said, Christ Yeshua/Jesus is the truest sign of Unconditional Love and shows the way back home. I'm not going to SUBMIT to their game plan. No Go for me.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
These 3 posts are pretty much what I see. And will stand by.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last one is interesting. Control came down hard after this post, and no more expressions of truth and glimpses out of the box were allowed apparently. Except in how they can be seen in the religions primarily. Because one can say the same thing in different ways even in the religions. However I like the truth in plain site, not playing games of hide and seek.

And I've been speaking up ever since. I posted it under my profile to save it. They want everyone in boxes without the windows or doors open.

Now I realize how do you control a realm: Religion and Spirituality. Its their primary lock and key.

Now that I know which door is the most important to their control, its the one I will target nonstop. Planting the seeds for progression, awareness and truth.

So, combine all 3 and you have a Quantum reality in which Jesus, metaphor or real, is still the way home.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join