It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: Russian Yeti - Sheregesh, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

I am using clips from the famous Patterson Footage for comparison. The Patterson Footage, as of yet remains to be disproved and still remains to be the best footage of a Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti to this day.

Absolutely agree with you about the Patterson footage. Incredibly amazing and NO ONE has been able to debunk as fake. I saw a documentary recently on it where they interviewed some of the top make-up and costume people working in Hollywood today and they say they could not replicate it even using today's technologies and techniques - forget trying to do it in the 60's.

I don't know what the Patterson footage captured - but whatever it is, it's not fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Looking at pic # 6, the forehead looks pale and smooth. If this was a creature living outdoors all year round, wouldn't the skin look more tan and weathered? My vote goes for fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
The thing on the back looks like a womans hair and scalp

edit on 12-10-2011 by Sorgmodig because: (no reason given)

That is the beard or whatever you want to call it. It then flaps back in the wind over the face/shoulders when it runs behind the tree, hence the motion of the hair.

Not sure what the red spot is.

Hope to hear more about this.

Literally if we had a dedicated world wide search for these guys we could find a few within a week-month.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If those are real, the only question I would still have is how does it keep its hair so clean.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Adding this article since apparently preliminary tests are being done.
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Originally posted by imitator
Because it's fake. The phony fur and the model poses is a big give away too.
edit on 1-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Care to elaborate on why you think the fur and 'poses' are fake? I don't mind hearing others opinions as long as they are somewhat explained.

Pred...

Because an elusive creature that has managed to evade humans and captivity for centuries, that has never had a shred of evidence found either dead or alive, is suddenly stupid enough to allow to get within 20 feet of it a person who is obviously walking in and scrunching the snow, so likely wearing bulky boots and heavy clothing thus making obvious noise all the while snapping photographs?

Come on people, use some common sense.
edit on 10-11-2011 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I found a better picture.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Common sense and people who believe Big Foot exist don't go hand in hand.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That is one very clean costume.

Honestly if that creature is real you would think its fur would be a lot dirtier than that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join