It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: Russian Yeti - Sheregesh, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Source

There are a set of 9 photos posted at cryptozoology.ru of a supposed Bigfoot / Yeti taken by a tourist on Green Mountain near one of the skiing resorts in Sheregesh, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. This is also near the area where the Russian Olympic Snowboarding Team trains. The following text was translated:

In Sheregesh filmed Bigfoot (9 photos)
April 1, 2011

The tourists on the mountain top Sheregesh Green accidentally saw the Yeti. The creature, covered with hair, hid among the trees.

Photos courtesy of Alexander Chudanovym, the project manager “Entrepreneur of the Kuzbass”.

Well these are some interesting photos. It does appear to be a hairy bipedal human like creature roaming around, too bad we never see the face or the bottom of it's feet.

Although I did notice that red spot on the back of it's neck. Could that be a injury or something that shows the costume?

Interesting picture none-the-less so I had to share. I hope you all enjoy.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All I know is, real or not, if I walked up on something like that in a forest, I would probably crap myself :0 The fur looks incredible though. And your source link does not want to open on my PC.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why do these photos always have something obscuring the creature in question?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Why do these photos always have something obscuring the creature in question?

Because it's fake. The phony fur and the model poses is a big give away too.
edit on 1-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

I thought the fur looked good too.

Don't worry about the source link it is all in Russian anyways. It works for me, and I'm sure we will get more feedback if it doesn't work for others.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Could be fake, could be real, WE weren't there! Link works now.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Well, if these photos are real, they were not expecting to see Bigfoot, so this was a surprise, meaning prime photo spots are few and far between.

When you see photographs of wildlife, that are just perfect with nothing between them and the animal, using they are using the best lenses ($4,000-$10,000 just for glass, that doesn't include the body of the camera) and they are camped out waiting for the animal, they also know a lot about it and have watched it for a bit.

There is a lot of research and time put into good photographs, thats why good photographers make good money.
A backpacker out in the wilderness is not a top notch photographer therefore it is not right to expect the same caliber of a photo from them.

Pred...
edit on 1-10-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Because it's fake. The phony fur and the model poses is a big give away too.
edit on 1-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Care to elaborate on why you think the fur and 'poses' are fake? I don't mind hearing others opinions as long as they are somewhat explained.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

In the third photo(or first three pics) it looks like it has a cut on the back of its neck?
if so that could be the tell tale sign that these are authentic pictures.Also what are we seeing in the photo directly underneath that one?(sixth one down)I don't understand what that fleshy looking spot is ,do you?

edit on 1-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)
by the way good find if these are real they are really amazing,finally we get clear pictures
edit on 1-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

April fools

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Isn't April fools only in western culture?

I can't read Russian, so I have no idea what's in my source.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Something I noticed right offhand was the uniformity in the fur, especially on the lower limbs. To me this would be consistent with a suit, although I do not believe that we can see enough of the body and face to make a conclusion.

Despite popular belief, I think that the best footage, or most conclusive footage, would NOT be from close-range, such as this. IMO it is much harder to make out the size, for one, and the mannerisms and behavior as well. As you may or may not see in these photographs, it is difficult to make out exactly what this creature is.

It does appear to be bipedal. However, the question one must ask themselves is this: Would a creature that is as elusive as a Sasquatch actually be stupid enough to get this close to a human, or not detect him? I don't think so, and imo this adds to the overall unauthentic feeling the photos have.

I haven't given this proper analysis though, because I am still dumbfounded by the other footage I commented on, the film taken by the kid through the window. That just illustrates my point of being able to judge more effectively the size and stature, as well as the behavior of the creature.

Although the video has to be stabilized to get a proper analysis completed, all of the main items that imo distinguish real from fake were present. However in this case, I don't think those elements are there...And these are much higher quality photos too. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by cripmeister

Isn't April fools only in western culture?

I can't read Russian, so I have no idea what's in my source.

Pred...

April Fools Day is enjoyed all around the globe.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The thing on the back looks like a womans hair and scalp

edit on 12-10-2011 by Sorgmodig because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Under the forehead it looks like there's something black like a mask or screen or something that a person could be behind.

Also it looks to me on some of the pictures that I see a boot on it's right foot, or is that just a trick of the way the fur is aligned?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The picks look good to me but you never know, what I do see is in pics three and five it seems he has some deep wounds on his neck area and in picture seven you get a good look at his teeth which clearly look ape like to me , the oversized front teeth and the deep bit radius , to many teeth to be human.

I dot see a hoax going into this type of detail especially with the teeth. I cant be sure but in the. Third or fourth pic it looks like a penis by a branch brushing into him.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There is a total lack of muscle definition in any of the pics which is a giveaway.Definately a costume.Thats why therew is always something between it and the photographer.Also looks to well groomed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMorbius

I completely agree. It's a suit. The quality of the pictures are so high that you can clearly see that it isn't animal like as there isn't any anatomical definition or whatsoever it's just a suit.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here we go again with the suit business.........Even if a Real bigfoot came up to these people, they would still claim a suit. The Fact is, We know Hardly ANYTHING about these creatures, other than folklore, and 200 years of "Eyewitness" accounts, there are few photos, other than those already famous.

Consider this point....We have all seen the Gorilla in the Mist, shows and docos. What has ALWAYS amazed me is how Incredibly shiny and groomed those magnificent cousins look, There fur is immaculate, shining with oils, when they move their fur rustles, yet they have never have a soap bath or shower, have never been to a hair dresser etc etc.
Why cant the Bigfoot/Yeti/Yowie have an immaculate coat??? Thousands...in fact EVERY animal keeps its coat pristine, unless they are sick or about to die. Primates have always groomed each other...Humans do it!!!
Big Cats do it, birds do it, bees do it, even hippopotamees do it...thats the story of, thats the glory of....What!! never mind, you get the picture.
Also consider, from my experience, nearly every modern digital camera or phone has a zoom facility on it, its possible that the creature is 100 yards or more away, and only just got noticed by chance. That explains the lack of nice clear focus while on zoom etc.
Im surprised how well the creature camos into its surroundings.....Seriously, if it was in the trees and didnt move, I reckon a human would walk 10 feet from it and wouldnt see it.
I also notice that when encounters are made, the creatures always seem to be silent, and generally walk off in a determined, but not wide. crazy or scared pace. I believe they are well aware of humans, but choose not to interact, probably a cultural thing, and what they are taught as children, Keep away from the Bare (no Fur) ones.
Gorillas act the same, unless directly threatened, they will just dissappear silently into the jungle, when humans are detected.......can you blame them???

We are the ultimate savages.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

What you are saying is correct; the way the fur shines as if it is artificial isn't proof that it is a suit as it could possibly be oils. I'll ignore the rest as it is completely off topic and irrelevant.
However go to your local zoo and watch a gorilla's anatomy. You'll see this hoax is completely missing that.

It's a suit; you don't see breasts or thighs or any muscles at all. It just looks like a flimsy suit.

edit on 25/10/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join