Originally posted by nitro67
What do these people want? What is this all about? What is wrong with "chop wood carry water?" So what if some lazy rich assholes own all the "wealth"
i.e. worthless paper..# em...grouping together and walking around is not going to "solve" anything...lets not tear this country up over money.....be
grateful for what you have...try to slip out of the reptilian mode of consciousness and see the oneness that is all...life is grand...money is not all
and is in fact nothing....
It has become impossible to distinguish between elected officials and concentrated capital in this country.
Because each candidate spends 1 billion+, and most of that comes from JP Morgan Chase, Goldman etc…
In 2001 JP Morgan Chase held 24 trillion in derivatives. Today those same derivatives are worth 76 trillion due to inflation alone. Derivatives are
securities whose value depends on the values of other basic underlying securities.
Because these traders go to bed at night dreaming of the next recession, and seem to have engineered this one. JP Morgan and Goldman were the top
speculators behind the Oil hike!
Because everyone saw the housing crash coming! They were shoveling loans down everyone’s throats, and some states like Texas even enacted
legislation to halt the practice. JP Morgan and Goldman were at the heart of this as well.
The housing mess was a clear hit at the American Dollar. The money the Fed prints only accounts for 3% of our total currency supply. The other 97% is
issued by private banks in the form of loans.
In 2006 there were 13 Chinese Yuen to the Dollar, today there are 6.3 and this number is falling. American labor is just about on par with Chinese
labor, and if we did away with Unions and the EPA we would be sitting on the next China. You see where I am going here?
Because our media will not cover the real issues! Instead they just shove more plastic men down our throats!
The days of saying I didnt see it on the news, so it must be bull are DONE, DONE and DONE!
Look at these for an example.
Because JP Morgan donated 4.6 million to the NYPD in response to the protests!
BECAUSE WALL STREET RULES AMERICA NOT WASHINGTON DC!
edit on 2-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)