It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft and its repercussions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by PuterMan

Witchcraft has no repercussions other than healing and is many many times better than depending

I think you need to broaden your understanding of witchcraft.

Is the above what i described witchcraft? It sure as hell IS, and yes, there are very serious and tremendous consequences bearing the nature of the action.

Manipulating another human being through summoning of demons, taking articles of clothes, hair, nail clippings, basically anything of the person (containing his essential self), and doing attaching the force to this essence, thereby causing whatever malevolence willed onto the person to creep into his unconscious and impel certain thoughts.

Many people have gone insane, killed themselves or hurt others through this malevolent activity.

THAT, i can assure you, has obvious consequences. The force created - being destructive in nature - will destroy its creator. Its a simple cause and effect.

What youre talking about is hardly witchcraft. I cannot think of any religion where herbs arent used in the making of medicinal ointments. I know the Kabbalists - Jewish mystics - did this, and some still do it today. Same with Christian, Muslim, Hind, Buddhist. The concept of "above, so below" is universal.

Their is a good and a bad side to every thing. Not all witches are bad just like not all priest rape kids. It draws in people that want power over other people just as any power, but it can be used as good.

I think people need to stop looking at religions as separate and start looking at them as a whole, cause in the end their is only 2 sides. Dark and the light, Dead and alive, the good and the evil, the up and the down, the good and the evil.
edit on 11-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join