It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft and its repercussions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Often, the objective of the sorceror who seeks to hurt another person is to create in him an irrational compulsion or complex. The spirit that he creates and focuses on a particular individual is believed to enter that person unconsciously as a thought or feeling. If the person isnt strong minded, eventually this complex will break through his conscious defenses and create what could later become a permanent mental illness.

Anyone know of someone who does things like this?

On my fathers side, who has family in Brazil, there is one woman, now dead, who did this. Im sure she is in hell now.

On my mothers side, my uncle has been very very unfortunate to have married a woman most of us believe to be a witch.

This woman does a good enough job to maintain 'appearances' ie; shes very focused on looking a certain way to others, but behind other peoples backs she is often the complete opposite of how she advertizes herself as. Its very much like dr.jekyl and mr hyde.

She is Ecuadorian, and from what she has told me, she was an orphan, was raised by an evil grandmother, was molested by family members...eventually she found her way to Toronto and lived in the lowest and most broken down neighborhood. She always has a "story", which predictably enough, changes. Sometimes one element of her story is exchanged for another, maybe because she forgot, or perhaps thinks some people dont have the mental capacity to retain her stories.

My mother went through a very serious depression in the late 90s early '00s and im wondering if this woman may have had something to do with it. Its now known that behind the scenes she spoke negatively of my mother to her sister, and claimed my mother said bad things about her. Likewise, she did the same thing with my mother about her sister. Back then, also, she suggestd my mom put certain items in the house. A mirror over our front door and other things. Most of this stuff can be inferred to be 'feng shui' related, but is it also possible that she was creating an environement to contain the spiritual energies she had attached to our family? That her kindness and 'spiritual advice' was nothing other than a poison apple? Clever, if thats what she was doing.

The first thing i noticed about this woman when my uncle married her is that she wanted to separate him from his family; atleast enough to where she could exercize complete mastery over him. Infact, her control over him seems thorough enough that one could almost believe that she has cast a love spell over him.

Her daughter, my cousin, is exactly like her. It is quite freaky how completely inside her head she is.. She encouraged her daughter to become an actress (apparently 'acting' is something which comes naturally to her) and also gave her the middle name Lakshmi (as in the hindu godess of fortune, wealth and beauty - all those superficial things she values).......

Is it possible that someone could be so duplicitous? I dont relate with miscreants so i wouldnt know. But, understanding human psychology and the mechanics of the spiritual world, i could totally see her being exactly as i imagine. She is very interested in the occult and new age (example being her daughters middle name) and has led her husband and her daughter away from Christianity (my grandmother raised my uncle roman catholic - and she is very devoted to her catholic religion) towards a meso-american paganism. Before she bought her new house she did a whole ritual over the spot with spices, metals and other stuff etc. She seems to understand the mechanics of how these things work.

Certain people deeply involved in the mystical realm allow themselves to become puppets for malevolent forces. They may think theyre getting the 'upper hand', but infact, it always backfires. It never ends good for the meddling magician. It is amazing anyone could allow themself to become so entrapped by such stupidity. But alas, the ego, that pathetic, petty, idiotic force, jumps at the opportunity to play with forces beyond its powers.

She lost her job not so long ago. My sister - being the angel that she is - offerred her a job where she worked. After 3 weeks of working there, she got fired, again.. Now shes jobless, with a major mortgage in a house too big for her and my uncle to afford.

Would someone like this deserve sympathy??? Im a normally very loving person, but this woman radiates such a negative and obnoxious energy, i feel no sympathy for her, and only a modicum for my uncle and cousin. They have been nothing but a bane on others. If they are ignorant of their mothers/wifes sorcery, then they are truly stupid and/or completely brainwashed, but if they are aware of it. They deserve to fall on their faces.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What you describe is a bitch not a witch. I find it astonishing that people still believe this mumbo jumbo in the 2011. Perhaps we should reinstate the inquisition and witch hunts?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As my WOW character always says:

"Stay away from the voodoo, mon!"

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Sounds like a succubus to me.

From Wikipedia:

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death

I think my ex girlfriend also resembles this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I would agree that is what is being described, but why is it that everyone assumes witches to be bad and evil. This is a real hangover from the Church. Witches originally were basically herbalists who created potions from the locally available plants. There were the equivalent of the modern Medical Herbalist.

Along came religion and in it's usual fashion decried something it did not understand and could not control turning it into something evil and Satanic.

It is not. Witches are good people. The so called 'black' witch is a figment of the imagination of the Church and the Hellfire Club - as is virtually all Satanism.

Witchcraft has no repercussions other than healing and is many many times better than depending on Big Pharma (who took the herbal remedies in most cases and mangled them and refined them so that it removed that counteracting ingredients which made them less effective and more dangerous)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
dont suffer a witch to live. i mean why did you and your family have to hear her stories? why further if life has hexed her to have the ability to cause natural curses and if you did suffer her for the sake of how you percieve your own life did you not get god in your life. a weak heart should seek jesus not a witch, and a wise mind should seek the words of the bible not an internet forum.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Witchcraft has no repercussions other than healing and is many many times better than depending

I think you need to broaden your understanding of witchcraft.

Is the above what i described witchcraft? It sure as hell IS, and yes, there are very serious and tremendous consequences bearing the nature of the action.

Manipulating another human being through summoning of demons, taking articles of clothes, hair, nail clippings, basically anything of the person (containing his essential self), and doing attaching the force to this essence, thereby causing whatever malevolence willed onto the person to creep into his unconscious and impel certain thoughts.

Many people have gone insane, killed themselves or hurt others through this malevolent activity.

THAT, i can assure you, has obvious consequences. The force created - being destructive in nature - will destroy its creator. Its a simple cause and effect.

What youre talking about is hardly witchcraft. I cannot think of any religion where herbs arent used in the making of medicinal ointments. I know the Kabbalists - Jewish mystics - did this, and some still do it today. Same with Christian, Muslim, Hind, Buddhist. The concept of "above, so below" is universal.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Only a saint can completly rely on Gods help.

Dont get me wrong, i believe and trust in God myself, as much as i am able, but i also dont think i am so without sin to be exempt from the evil doings of others. I have done some evil myself in my life, whether that is being selfish - a sort of evil, or lying, stealing, gossip...

Nobody save a saint/mystic is exempt from the effects of witchcraft as long as a part of your being - your personality/unconscious, is attached to demonic forces (anything selfish, animalistic or lowly).

Thats basically how it works.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Its a very cruel thing that happens when you wonder into this.You see ghost,you can talk to the dead,the dead will kill or do harm to your enemies and you have a direct connection with the knowlege of life.
The one bad thing that happens is they always try to' final destination' your death,so your succumb to every day death at its best,you have to be real good to live.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have, a bit more than you it seems.

There is nothing substantial to be gained or "learned" for practicing witchcraft other than its own history. That's really all there is to it.

Sounds like a normal unstable woman.

Witchcraft and the like are nonsense, end of story

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Is the above what i described witchcraft? It sure as hell IS, and yes, there are very serious and tremendous consequences bearing the nature of the action.

I think you might need to broaden your understanding of witchcraft, actually. What you are describing is a version of practice that has basis in voodoo and houdon, and santeria. Not all witches are what you are describing, and only someone with their own lack of self-esteem and self-destructive characteristics (even people from that region who believe in this practice who are not self-destructive and are mentally stable don't hurt others.) would do these things. You are doing a lot of speculation here, if you have not actually seen her practice what you are describing. Some people carry very negative energy with them and spread it far and wide in an attempt to lessen it on themselves. Many of these don't even know that they are doing it. That could be what is going on with this woman, or she could be being influenced by something negative.

There are people out there who believe in witchcraft and alternate religion who only want to live the best life possible and live in harmony with nature, the world, and the people in it. Blanket statements about any section of the population (racial, cultural, religious, etc) will only incite people to respond, usually with arguments that are contrary to what you feel. Be prepared for it, or rather than speaking about all members of a particular section, speak about the individual you are concerned with.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

That could be what is going on with this woman, or she could be being influenced by something negative.

She is not an ignoramus.

Before she met my uncle she was into the whole New Age culture popular in the 70s. She gave her daughter the middle name "lakshmi". She comes from Ecuador, where practical magick and shamanism is still commonly practiced. In the inner cities particularly, black magick is indulged in.

She performed rituals before the building of her house. She takes nothing from anyone. She tries as hard as possible to maintain the "equity" between herself and others.

At the same time, she gossips and spreads rumors about what so and so said. She did this between my mom and her sister - who were best friends - and broke their relationship. Only years later did they put two and two together, that she spoke negatively about you to me, and vive-versa.

And lastly, SHES INTO MYSTICISM.

Im not really speculating beyond a probability. It is actually quite probable that she is exactly what i suspect her to be. Such people exist. They live by consciously leeching off others. They do this through sorcery - magick. Something you must not understand very deeply if you think you cant profit from it..initially.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
To clarfy, it should be understood i mean "witchcraft" as the common parlance sense of "manipulation through magick" and not in the Wicca religion sense.

I realize Wiccans are more or less moral people who dont engage(or atleast i would hope) in magick designed to manipulate others.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
God said people who practice magic shall be cut out of the covenant, so witches will go to hell unless they repent. That is one serious repercussion. Some versus in scripture suggest the source of magic is lying spirits, not the rituals themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Ceriddwen

That could be what is going on with this woman, or she could be being influenced by something negative.

She is not an ignoramus.

Im not really speculating beyond a probability. It is actually quite probable that she is exactly what i suspect her to be. Such people exist. They live by consciously leeching off others. They do this through sorcery - magick. Something you must not understand very deeply if you think you cant profit from it..initially.

So, what you are implying here, is that anyone into the New Age movement or, egads, MYSTICISM, must be evil, right? I understand magick very well, thank you, and I do know that you can benefit from it, as you say, initially. What happens next? You reap what you sow, that's what, which I suspect you know. The fact that you spelled magick as you did leads me to believe that you yourself have studied this stuff to some degree.

I agree that such people exist. I didn't argue that idea. That said, my argument with you was that you cannot lump all people of a particular race, creed, culture, etc, into a basket and call it evil. Look how successful that has been for others in the past. My argument was not that she was what you were describing, other than some speculation on my part.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

To clarfy, it should be understood i mean "witchcraft" as the common parlance sense of "manipulation through magick" and not in the Wicca religion sense.

I realize Wiccans are more or less moral people who dont engage(or atleast i would hope) in magick designed to manipulate others.

Just because someone practices magick does not mean they do it to manipulate others. You are, again, lumping all witches into one basket.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Funny, because Jesus practised plenty of magic.

And only Christians go to hell, since Satan is a christian derivative, making satanists, christians.
You can't go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by 547000

Funny, because Jesus practised plenty of magic.

And only Christians go to hell, since Satan is a christian derivative, making satanists, christians.
You can't go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus.

Jesus was the Son of God which is why He could do those things.

No, people who do not have the Son have the wrath of God, unless they repent.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Witches are 'wise' people who learn about energy & how to manipulate it. Hence, many, as previously stated, learned to understand and manipulate the natural healing properties / energies, of plants. It can be utilised for good purposes (white), or bad (black magik).

The sole difference is the intention. The witchcraft I've looked at is invariably used with the intention of creating healing, peace, love, harmony, and its tenent is, "Do as thy wish, so long as it harms none".

So, for example, you can perform rituals & cast spells for someone to meet the love of their life, but you can't influence an individual to reciprocate someone's love for them, because that's tampering with a person's freedom of choice, which isn't acceptable. Even sending healing to someone who hasn't expressly given consent for it is wrong (though it can be got round by sending the accompanying instruction with it that if the recipient's higher self truly doesn't want the healing, it must direct itself instead to wherever it is welcome & will do the most good.

These people believe in the 3-fold law (lore?), whereby, the energies you put out (and energy follows thought) is returned to you by the universe X3. So, inflict control or suffering on someone else, & you're pretty much condemning yourself to 3 times the sh*t in return.

Those who practice the black side - and I believe there are plenty who do - share Crowley's ethos, i.e., "Do as thou wilt is the whole of the lore". I've not even read up on that stuff because it scares the bejesus out of me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Magic is magic. Just because he was a desigated messiah does not mean it wasn't magic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join