It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Be Alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This isn't a prophecy, It's more like stating the obvious...

Occupy 17 September:
The Events happening in Wall Street have the potential to cause extreme Chaos and a major headache for TPTB.

So what do you think they will do about it?

Personally I can only see a bad outcome and another staged Terrorist attack...

Also: Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki killed in Yemen 30 september
The killing of Anwar al-Awlaki gives TPTB ample reason for an al-Qaeda revenge attack.

It's the timing of the latter event that makes me feel uncomfortable about the days ahead, I really hope I'm wrong about this but It's important for America be Alert!. it's important for the demonstrators aswell.

Please America be Alert!

Please Wall Street be Alert

San Francisco be Alert
Chicago be Alert
Memphis be Alert
Portland be Alert
D.C. be Alert
Pittsburgh be Alert
Miami be Alert

edit on 033131p://f14Saturday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow. I don't know why this is in Skunk Works, as it is very possible that what the OP says can happen. I think that there is a decent chance that TPTB would use this opportunity to try and pull something off. Yes we do need to remain vigilant and be on the lookout for things.

Thank you OP, it is always good to remind others to be safe!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Be alert indeed.

The Sun had a two page interview in today's paper with a white British male explaining why he left the Army to become a Muslim and spend time with a hate preacher who is very anti-West.

Also be alert about those occupying streets ruining things for everyone else and forcing laws to be made to restrict even more.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
Wow. I don't know why this is in Skunk Works, as it is very possible that what the OP says can happen. I think that there is a decent chance that TPTB would use this opportunity to try and pull something off. Yes we do need to remain vigilant and be on the lookout for things.

Thank you OP, it is always good to remind others to be safe!

Thanks Inconceivable, Yes thats all we can do,
I hope this message is seen this way..

all the best..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Be alert indeed.

The Sun had a two page interview in today's paper with a white British male explaining why he left the Army to become a Muslim and spend time with a hate preacher who is very anti-West.

Yes I've noticed the that also,
The MSM keeps implying he had many supporters..

Sources are also making Warnings.

(Reuters) - The State Department issued a worldwide travel alert on Saturday warning of the possibility of anti-American attacks in response to the killing of two top al Qaeda members.

www.reuters.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Be alert!

Your country needs lerts!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just heard this very same warning pretty much on NPR. This is definitely a real possibility, thank you for helping to keep this in everyone's mind.
edit on 1-10-2011 by ValentineWiggin because: What can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Of course, once those in control realize America has awoken to their charade The Consortium of Silence will make sure to distract everyone once again. Just dangle those shiny keys and make some jingly noise and we'll all forget about the truth.

over

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I have mixed feelings about this Wallstreet thing. There are a lot of people trying to go to work, and want to get home to their families. Disruptions like this will only lead to retaliations of force, and in the end the whole thing seems to me to be counterproductive. Problem is; I don't have a better solution, so i guess:
Let the mayhem begin:
We have been playing right into the hands of the terrorists all along. have been under attack the whole time. Now financial meltdown is imminent. How does one prepare for an Alert? Possible Terror attack when one has no idea what, when or where it may be?
At least the demonstrators at Wallstreet aren't sticking their heads in the sand.
I think I will just sit in the flat; Or maybe find a nice sandy beach and stick my head in the sand
DH

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

I agree this needs moved from skunk works. It is far to real. Star for you because it is very possible they may not let this all go to waste..question is, what will they really do?
February 2009 Rahm Emanuel: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste" ...
The key word here is "serious" that's what we need to be alert to;
When it reaches that level, and I am not sure I even know what they would consider serious.
Very good observation! They very well may use this as a tool.
DH

top topics

join