It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

First of all, welcome to ATS. Good to have you with us.

Secondly, while what you say makes fair sense, I am reminded of the old saying that the best place to hide a tree is in a forest -- and I can see an analogy between that and the internet.

There is also the concept (which has already been mentioned) that the illuminati are required to forewarn people of whatever deeds they plan. This is actually quite an old concept, but all the same, it could be applicable here.

Frankly I feel that these sites are probably set up for other motives and the "illuminati" tag in these cases could simply be to throw most people off their scent. But look at it this way: if certain people were planning something that was rather illegal and where (for example) exact timing was essential, such a site as the "countdown" one would be a good way of passing on such a key piece of information to others. To them, the meaning would be plain. To everyone else -- including us -- it would remain a mystery or even an object of derision.

I'm not saying the sites under discussion have to fit into the above category, but the fact is that the method would work, simply because (a ) comparitively, very few people would even know about the site/s in the first place and (b ) even fewer would take them seriously.

Like I said, hiding a tree in a forest...

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey guys,
I found this forum after having found the Illuminati.org site. It sure is freaky indeed! It is neat to think that it could be counting down to something that could change the world and bring some excitment! I used waybackmachine.org to look at the page in 1996(hope the link I pasted works). Back in 96 it appears to be a site for the "illuminati", but also has some silly info, I had a a lot of fun poking around it. The site has two email addresses, which led me to the name of the domain owner (info pasted below) or at least the owener in 96. I would love some feedback. Thanks!
web.archive.org...://www.illuminati.org/

the domain registered to:

Organization: Satire On-line
address: 678-B Ralston Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002 US

Admin contact: Pace, Mark
email: [email protected]
phone: 650 2123765
fax: 650 3495176

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I doubt the illuminati have their own website, it would be nice if they did, could you imagine the forums?
"Nice job on bankrupting Greece, now we have to sort out who wants what? I for a start want the Acropolis, although im not sure who could ship something that big back to my garden... hmmmm"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
we have 19 days 15 hours 53 mins and 31 sec till sum happend and i hope everybody is ready ckuz if sum happen ima be ready wen it do

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Guys, I have discovered the password to enter the site.
Seriously.

I'm not joking. I don't know whether to share it or not, as it could be dangerous for me. Am I safe for entering the site? Please reply.
edit on 19-11-2011 by orriray59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by orriray59

How'd you figure it out? And if it was that easy, it's probably a hoax. There have been many hoaxes similar to this over the years.

tell us what you see in the site, ok? Very interested, none the less.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

How'd you figure it out? And if it was that easy, it's probably a hoax. There have been many hoaxes similar to this over the years.

tell us what you see in the site, ok? Very interested, none the less.

I'm only a kid, literally only under 16 years old and I have cracked this code. The "language" was words simply jumbled up, a riddle. I looked it up on Google and got an instant answer in Yahoo! Answers.

There was then a large wall of language I couldn't understand, and something to do with Egyptian Gods, like Osiris.

This has led me to believe that it's just a bad hoax. I'm not even that smart, I'm sitting here with my cousin looking at boobs, playing video games and eating crisps. No way would something like the Illuminati make it that easy to crack into their database.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bump.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Take a screen shot of it and post it. Please...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
Interesting, because on my computer it says
66 days + 16h : 51m : 37s

Which is Tuesday, December 7, 2011
edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: Fixed date... had to add the hours which made it the next day

edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

Tuesday December 7th confirmed:

70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor? 70 weeks of Daniel? Hmmm. I wonder what the deuce it's all about...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Take a screen shot of it and post it. Please...

Ugh, I want to but I need answers first.

What if I get IP tracked or something and they target me? Is this possible?

Also I'm not lying, I promise. I swear. I signed up here precisely to talk about this.
I'll use someone else's computer and post it up when I can. I also have the password.

Go onto the password part of it, it should be somewhere on this forum or this thread. Shouldn't be too difficult to find. Look at the "language" over the password box, it's just words jumbled up. Trust me, it's very easy to figure it out. Then when you have the riddle, search it on Google and you'll get your answer and then type it in.

See for yourself. If a dumb kid like me can do it, I'm sure you guys who are well versed in this kind of stuff will be able to get in.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Bump.

Can somebody get on this? I'm afraid to.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi again.

Sorry for all of the double posting and stuff, but you guys should follow my advice and get into their website. What happens if they change the password or something? It's jumbled up words, a riddle.

Figure it out! It's easy. Look at each word, starting at the end and finishing at the start. You don't even need all of the words to know the riddle. Then you search on Google and get an instant answer.

Please, somebody post a screenshot.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by CeeRZ
Interesting, because on my computer it says
66 days + 16h : 51m : 37s

Which is Tuesday, December 7, 2011
edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: Fixed date... had to add the hours which made it the next day

edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

Tuesday December 7th confirmed:

70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor? 70 weeks of Daniel? Hmmm. I wonder what the deuce it's all about...

I didn't realize it was the 70th anniversary of pearl harbor....hmmm, interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to look at the sites info and see when the countdown clock began? Has it been going for years?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
On December 7, 2011 it will say "sorry you are too late". Too late for what? To late to go with Jesus because the Rapture has happened and you are in the tribulation. Too late to stop the nuclear war? Too late for what?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Guys, I have screenshots, but what happens if I post them? Could they target me? Make me have cancer? There's nothing really that bizarre on the website, just prayers and hymns to Egyptian gods and such.

I'm going to post them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Bump! Somebody reply to my screenshots, please.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just a thought Boeing - X37 OTV launched on March 5, 2011 is also supposed to deorbit and reenter earth atmosphere on or around that day.

It can stay in orbit for 270 days so its reentry will be around December 7th, 2011.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Does anybody have anything to say about my screenshots?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join