It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarfireZeta
But joking aside I did happen to stumble upon the real deal once a long time ago. And it wont be found by typing the usual words into google or other popular search engines. Try using the invisible web for a change.

Care to share more?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info... It's their Bulletin Board. From the same people. Everyone from here join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 3-10-2011 by SkepticalOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the new online game by Funcom that is coming out sometime later this year "The Secret World".

There are three secret societies, and you can join one of them: The Illuminati, The Templars, or the Green Dragon/aka Dragon. Each order has a website of their own. Maybe this clock is about this game? The game hasn't come out yet. Here is a link to the official website.

www.thesecretworld.com...

I could be wrong.

BTW, this is part of what it says about the Illuminati on the official Funcom website.

Illuminati

"The world is a bad place, and you can either do or get done. We're the Illuminati and we're not done."

Invisible puppet-masters and corporate manipulators, they crave power and wealth by any means necessary.

There is more about this group in the following link.
www.thesecretworld.com...

edit on 3-10-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Probably nothing more than a viral ad.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Its Human or man. four when in childhood we crawl, two in noon, when we are young and three in evening when we use stick.. i hope i am right

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniusBlock

Originally posted by StarfireZeta
But joking aside I did happen to stumble upon the real deal once a long time ago. And it wont be found by typing the usual words into google or other popular search engines. Try using the invisible web for a change.

Care to share more?

No, not really.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Humm, I just looked at the whois for this website and it came out as

Domain ID: D719004-LROR
Domain Name:ILLUMINATI.ORG
Created On:21-Apr-1995 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Nov-2007 07:17:57 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Apr-2012 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:23421324-NSIV
Registrant Name:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Organization:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
rums
Registrant State/Province
A
Registrant Postal Code:18222
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:5777482-NSIV
Admin Name:Mark Pace
Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
Admin Street3:
Admin City
rums
Admin State/Province
A
Admin Postal Code:18222
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:5777482-NSIV
Tech Name:Mark Pace
Tech Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Tech Street2:care of Network Solutions
Tech Street3:
Tech City
rums
Tech State/Province
A
Tech Postal Code:18222
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:REMOTE2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server:NS6.EASYDNS.NET
Name Server:NS3.EASYDNS.ORG
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

I also did a ping and traced it and the last result I got is
lx03.snjsca01.jolokianet.net [70.42.141.93]

Jolokianet.net seems to be their host network.

Here is the website for Jolokianet.net.
www.jolokianet.net...

edit on 3-10-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Has anyone signed up on the forum?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You might have to be a real member in order to join, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I don't want to try, just in case I get the men in black knocking at my door...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Haha. Same here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

You might have to be a real member in order to join, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I don't want to try, just in case I get the men in black knocking at my door...

I joined.
Threads: 36, Posts: 82, Members: 1,145
I didn't learn anything.

Although, here's a thread a couple months ago talking about the site and counter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This page was full of useful posts.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Hm. Interesting thing, that creation date for the illuminati.org site. It shows April 21 1995 at 0400 UTC, which is 10 pm April 20 Eastern US time. And as the website was created in the US, that's the date that matters.

I checked with dnscoop.com to confirm the date:

Results for illuminati.org... (whois: illuminati.org)
Domain Age
illuminati.org was created on: April 20 1995

So, is there anything significant in that date of April 20?

It depends on what you want to read into it. I mean, hopefully everyone is aware of who has (or had) their birthday on that day. If not, here's some clues:
His initials are "A.H."
He had a moustache.
He was largely responsible for instigating World War II.

Granted, the fact that the illuminati.org website was created in the USA on April 20 could be purely a coincidence. And okay, although the website was set up the day after the Oklahoma City bombing, that's probably neither here nor there either.

But it is interesting.

Just to make sure no-one gets confused, the illuminati.org site (with the black page and "hidden" countdown clock) is quite distinct from the illuminatiorder.info site with its pyramid and many pages that eventually take you to a link for a Yahoo group. As whois will tell you, that site originates from Zurich, Switzerland, and was set up on March 16, 2002. The billing organization is the "Bosshard Trust".

All whois details for illuminatiorder.info here.

I'm not saying that there is no connection between the two sites. No way to tell. But there is no obvious connection by way of ownership or coincident dates.

It's all a bit odd. The illuminati.org site was not set up with its countdown clock just as part of a viral marketing campaign for some new game or movie due for release in December of this year. That simply makes no sense. It's over 16 years old, after all. But for some reason it has been maintained ever since April 20, 1995 and as a member has pointed out, that page was last modified only back in August. So someone is actively maintaining it.

Could it all just be a gag? Sure. I guess if you have the money you can set up a similar site and run it for a decade or two if you feel like it. But is that all it is? Just a gag?

Mike

edit on 3/10/11 by JustMike because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My time on the site reads 92h + 17h + 17m + 22s I previously was wrong thinking it was January 3, 2012. If I take into account the hours and minutes it would take me to January 4, 2012. I looked for things in the past that happened on that day and nothing significant. So I looked into the future and it seems the California government page of their assembly has adjourned until that date and it tells us the time of assembly of that date is unknown. If you see on the google results page for that website it says: Block all www.assembly.ca.gov results

www.assembly.ca.gov...

Probably nothing but it is bugging me that my date is different than everyone else except one other person that has posted.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

It's all a bit odd. The illuminati.org site was not set up with its countdown clock just as part of a viral marketing campaign for some new game or movie due for release in December of this year. That simply makes no sense. It's over 16 years old, after all. But for some reason it has been maintained ever since April 20, 1995 and as a member has pointed out, that page was last modified only back in August. So someone is actively maintaining it.

Could it all just be a gag? Sure. I guess if you have the money you can set up a similar site and run it for a decade or two if you feel like it. But is that all it is? Just a gag?

Mike

edit on 3/10/11 by JustMike because: typos

Or it was maintained and sold recently, thereby treated as an investment and maintained. If you use the Way Back Machine and check out Feb. 7 2009 you can see that site had a very different incarnation.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I was playing around with that Way Back site... and got this:

It says at the bottom of the website that the graph shows how often it was crawled by Way Back... makes me wonder why there are massive spikes of activity in 2008. So, I'm going to keep looking and will bring back what I find... but thought I would share the picture at least

Most of the hits were in July/Aug for 2008

Having a hard time going much further than Nov 2007, but still playing with it.

But going to the 2008 date that had everyone up in arms... well... now we know it's just a bunch of crap. Here is the screen shot. haha

edit on 4-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well guys i dont know if this have anythign related about the clock on the web . But if you change the clock in your computer also the days in website changes

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasim0x
Well guys i dont know if this have anythign related about the clock on the web . But if you change the clock in your computer also the days in website changes

Thanks, that was bugging me. Now I have 60+ days like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think this is like the site where you type Illuminati backwards and get to something else.

www.itanimulli.com so to speak.

Just someone trolling away i guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok,
1) This is NOT a hoax

2) If you want to know a little bit about the illuminati, go to "http://www.illuminati-order.org/" you will see a black page with two logins and a pyramid with the Eye of Horus. The words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" can be translated as "New World Order". Please note, there are 13 steps to the pyramid, the illuminati order's number, the words Annuit Coeptis, which translate to the words "Our enterprise has been crowned with success". This is also on the back of the american dollar bill, causing some to believe that the illuminati order is in fact operated by the American government. If you want to go into the webpage, click on "Enter", under the word "Visitors" on the bottom right of the screen. Once you do so, you will notice that they speak in a sort of mysterious form of figurative English, difficult to read and figure out, even if you have spoken English all of your life. Look at the right side of the screen. You will see "Join illuminati order". If you wish to do so (I DON'T RECOMMEND IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN) then try clicking on it, the cursor will turn to the edit text cursor, BUT, if you click "Messages of the Master of the Order Paolo Bortel" then you can try clicking on the "Join illuminati Order" again, the text will be underlined. The page will then read "Invicte [email protected]". Copy and paste the email address into a new email, and think up a well worded request, BUT BEWARE!!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS!!

Something to look for, pay attention to all of the company logos that you see. Remember that the illuminati order logo is the pyramid with the Eye of Horus. How many companies have a pyramid as their logos? Think about that. Coincidence? Hidden meaning? A kind of message? I think this is all linked, but think what you want.

Also, there is speculation that Lady Gaga is in the illuminati, in every music video she has made, she has PUT ONE HAND OVER HER EYE, a sign that she is probably a part of the order.

Try spelling illuminati backwards in your browser's search bar (itanimulli.org) and press enter, it will take you to NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

THE ILLUMINATI ORDER IS REAL AND IS MOST LIKELY RUN BY THE US GOVERNMENT!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

honestly many here on ATS is very smart and up on what is really going I get amazed as to these silly sites people get fascinated by. Like the Illuminati will actually have a site for this countdown.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join