It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Whatever time they give freely, expect it to be sooner....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell
[
Do you think it could be Howie Mandell ?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ya the Javascript specifies that it's counting down to the date, December 7th at 8am EST. After that point it will simply display the string "Sorry, you are too late." It's pretty crummy code too.

Why would Bavarians specify EST? I love to dive into conspiracies as much as the next guy, but this one seems pretty shallow.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulwatch
reply to post by CeeRZ

Isn't that the day Pearl Harbor was attacked--Dec 7?

Yes it was... en.wikipedia.org... It was 70 years to the day on December 7and it was followed by world war 2 four days later. news.bbc.co.uk... So what are they telling us? That there will be an enemy attack on the east coast, followed by world war 3 four days later???

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Nice catch lol thats what I need to do on my domains just to mess with people

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That's not the official Illuminati website!

Boncho, thank you. I always look for your posts in threads I know your humor can't resist.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Randellg

Thank you

I wonder how many people will overlook that post...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's so obviously people just don't even see it!!!

This is how it is...

7 + 9 + 11 = 27 + 2012 + 2011 = Hold on a minute I need to load up calculator....

Q: What is the purpose of everything A: The beginning

Q: Where is the beginning A: At the end

Q: Where is the end? A: WHERE THE MONKEY KEEPS HIS NUTS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
www.google.com... ----> Seems like folks in Turkey & Chile have an interest in the site.

Contact info on Alexa is:
Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
245-M Mount Hermon Rd, Ste 137
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US
pace [at] illuminati.org
www.alexa.com...# ... profile of average visitor: 18-24 Male. College educated, with no children, browsing from a school computer.

AND... someone had this site in mind for 10 years now.... site didn't have a date, simply "We'll be seeing you soon." --- The original site from 1996 can be seen at the archive.org site I listed in the edit...

Let me try this again: www.archive.org... and search for www.illuminati.org and it will present snapshots going back to 1996.

I need a drink after butchering the URLs in this post. I am a newb. I admit.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Hilldebrand because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Hilldebrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

The phone number is a basic Network Solutions catch-all number for when a website is registered privately through them, so no info there. As for the .org extension, anyone can register a domain name in .org though ICAAN recommends it is used for non-commercial purposes.

If someone wants to dig into this data, there are 65 sites linking into the website so you may find a correlation to something: www.alexa.com...

www.woorank.com... , Mark Pace owns this too, WhiteHouse.org, and it's a parody site that currently is suspended on the web.

I'm feeling hoax here.

ETA: All games and DVDs are released on Tuesdays. The clock ends on a Tuesday. And just LinkedIn searched Mark Pace, there a lot people out there but one old enough to have registered the website in '95 and works in the game business the past 20 years. //not linking to someones personal data//
edit on 2-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Its going to be different depending on the day the user visits the site. Check out the source code....

"var month = '12'; // '*' for next month, '0' for this month or 1 through 12 for the month
var day = '7'; // Offset for day of month day or + day
var hour = 8; // 0 through 23 for the hours of the day
var tz = -5; // Offset for your timezone in hours from UTC
var lab = 'countdownTimer'; // The id of the page entry where the timezone countdown is to show
// END configuration

Theres more to it than that, and that doesnt explain its purpose...but tis a start.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
Its going to be different depending on the day the user visits the site. Check out the source code....

"var month = '12'; // '*' for next month, '0' for this month or 1 through 12 for the month
var day = '7'; // Offset for day of month day or + day
var hour = 8; // 0 through 23 for the hours of the day
var tz = -5; // Offset for your timezone in hours from UTC
var lab = 'countdownTimer'; // The id of the page entry where the timezone countdown is to show
// END configuration

Theres more to it than that, and that doesnt explain its purpose...but tis a start.

I posted this question the same day I visited the site and mine read 94 days and everyone elses except for one person read 66. They all visited on the same day as me. Some people have said that they are going by the time on your computer clock. I doubt that is it because I don't think the other person, that had the 94 days, computer date is off the exact same as me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well I'm glad at least some people have mentioned viral marketing.

Release dates for media content in the U.S. occur on Tuesdays, regularly. It's more than likely some sort of video game or album release or book or maybe even just the date for this fellows website to officially launch.

Keep an eye on it, it may end up being something pretty cool, but otherwise I would suggest running off to climb a tree that will at least consider growing fruit.
As many trees are known to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Feb. 7, 2009. The site tried to be legit, good info here: web.archive.org...://illuminati.org/index.php/Main_Page

ETA: Link broke, try this one illuminati.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Here

That broke too, this should work: http://(link tracking not allowed)/nLrR6L

lol. can't get a link to work here! if interested in the site when it tried to be less cryptic and just weird, go to Way Back Machine, type in the website, find Feb. 7 2009, and take a look at it...click around.

official 2009 disclaimer for illuminati.org.: "General Disclaimer: Illuminati membership has been known to cause the following conditions: megalomania, paranoia, false abduction scenarios, real abduction scenarios, disappearance, delusions of grandeur, and worst of all grandeur itself. A small percentage of Illuminated Members may also experience sudden fantastic wealth, private jets, and $100,000 diamond studded cell phones. Use with caution, and forget that you read this".

Previous owner may have sold to game company, not sure anymore after looking at it's past incarnation.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I got 65 days + 9h : 26m : 55s, Some sort of a joke or something I would guess...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hmmm..What the heck?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All the more reason to seek to be saved by Christ Jesus ASAP

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
After being taken to a page asking for a password, I entered man as password and I got this

!emocleW

dedivorp ,slaudividni lla ot detacided si etis sihT
.gnidnatsrednu lautirips ro lautcelletni htiw

ssapmocne eviecrep ot ytiliba yht seoD
rehtruf ro snoitatonna ,yriuqne lanoitidda
ot flesyht erugifsnart esaelp ,noititep a fo stcejbo

>>ereh

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A couple of comments:

First, the website has been registered since 1995 – as others have pointed out.

Second, the domain name is worth a lot of money. I'm guessing in the range of tens of thousands of dollars to the right people.

Conclusion:

The fact that the domain has been registered so long indicates a significant degree of planning and forethought. The fact that the domain is worth a lot of money means whoever is behind it sees a lot of value in the use it is currently being put to.

This isn't some kid in his bedroom who registered a domain name for ten bucks and is playing a trick. Whoever is behind it has been planning it a long time and is willing to devote a $10K+ resource to it.

Movie opening? Nope, none opening on Dec 7. Patriotic reminder of WWII? Not likely. New video game? Could be. Actual Illuminati warning? Who knows. But there's a lot of time and money behind it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Some of us pointed out that a secret society will not come to the level of creating a website.
but wait a minute....
why wouldn't they create the website? they have to move ahead with the time and what better way to communicate than internet? i mean they need a user name and password to go inside. and a log in system and a website can be made secure enough if you have the right people onboard and have resources.

and yet again...what better way of hiding something than this...even if you find the website and tell someone..noone will believe it to be true illuminati site..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join