It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seven days...
Just kidding.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
It seems that everyone even on the other threads is getting a countdown to December 7, 2011 but I am getting 94 days. Why?
edit on 1-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

You have longer to live...?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I'm sure it's just a viral marketing campaign....probably for some game. The date is probably when the game comes out.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

the illuminati do not have an official website. They arent dumb enough to make one, even if it is a blank screen.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Tabula Smaragdina

Hermes Trismegistus

I. I speak not fiction, but what is certain and most true.

II. What is below is like that which is above, and that which is
above is like that which is below for performing the miracle of one
thing.

III. And as all things are produced from one, by the mediation of
one, so all things are produced from this one thing by adaptation.

IV. Its father is the sun; its mother was the moon, the wind carried
it in its belly, its nurse is the earth.

V. It is the cause of all perfection throughout the whole world.

VI. Its power is perfect if it be changed into the earth.

VII. Separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross,
gently, and with judgment.

VIII. It ascends from the earth to heaven, and descends again to
Earth, thus you will possess the glory of the whole world and all
obscurity will fly away.

IX. This thing is the fortitude of all fortitude, because it
overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates every solid thing.

X. Thus are all things created.

XI. Thence proceed wonderful adaptations which are produced in this
way.

XII. Therefore am I called Hermes Trismegistus, possessing the three
parts of the philosophy of the whole world.

XIII. What I had to say about the operations of the sun is complete.

ive found this on the links you all provided..
edit on 2-10-2011 by kcirtap198 because: quote..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sanctify speech of the Hermes Trismegistus:

"Boundless darknesses were above the abyss and the water and a fine, intelligent spirit were from the divine power held in the chaos.

There the holy light burst out and under the sand the elements came out of the moisture and all Gods looked at the fertile nature. Since the universe still was in disorder, the light elements arose and the heavier ones became than placed to basis under the wet sand, all things were through the fire separated and added around through that the spirit be arisen.

And the sky appeared in seven rings and the Gods manifested in the figure of the stars with all their being attitudes and the stars were counted with the Gods who are in them. And the air covered the external ring which was moved from the God's spirit in his circuit. Every God fulfilled, according to his power, the work that was prescribed to him ... and they sowed the mankind in order to find out the divine creations and in order to show the vigour of the nature. And they beget the great number of the mankind in order to rule over everything under the sky and to recognize the good in order to grow and to increase.

And they testified every incarnated human being soul through the course of the Gods of the changing stars in order to consider the sky the race of the heaven's gods, the divine compositions and the natural forces ... their life and their wisdom are at the origin in the unison with the course of the Gods of the changing stars.

more of this..

edit on 2-10-2011 by kcirtap198 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Went to www.Illuminati.org

It was only --all black-- . I changed the zoom all the way down to 50% and it was still nothing but a all black window. Then...........
Soon as I went to come back over here, I got kicked out of everything, and left with only my white page with icons on the left like when you first boot on your computer. Had to click on to InternetExplorer to come back onboard here.
edit on 2-10-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hi, I find your post very interesting, thanx for posting. Many years ago I listened to a very long (one or two hour) video documentary by someone (darnnn! I really cant remember who) that was opposed to chemtrails saying something in the line of "...on the other hand, if we really knew why they are doing it, we will be very surprised to discover that it is actually to try and protect us...".
Still, this has not made me breath in chemtrails contentedly; I still hate the stuff. But your post woke up that memory of this vid I saw.

Could you tell us more?

Is the book you are referring to 'Doomsday Just Ahead by Ian Niall Rankin'?

Go well.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I took abrief visit over to facebook, and a newsfeed with comments and like about --this thread-- came up. The comments are attrocious. Rabid frothing mouth foam. "It's a Chinese site designed to f*** with the loons. It's working." Yeah and you turds are paying attention as well, so yeah it's working for you (fb commenters) too.
And then one of them --needed-- to -include- F*** Ron Paul,
But for some reason, this thread did not make me think of Ron P. Must be the trans warpy mindflip powers of the illuminati link.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
Ok I got 66 days and yadda yadda hours, min, and sec.

What does this all mean, another false flag, a hoax?

Lets speculate here....

I am guessing a movie.

Seriously...

A movie.

(Predicted here first!)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I ran a whois on the website. If you want to find out the answers to all of your Illuminati questions just call Mark Pace @ 570-708-8780. I'm sure he will be able to set the record straight.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
I ran a whois on the website. If you want to find out the answers to all of your Illuminati questions just call Mark Pace @ 570-708-8780. I'm sure he will be able to set the record straight.

GOOD WORK !!!
someone should call this guy !!! This is some scary stuff I believe we might have found something here

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My result for the count down is 66 days + 6h : 01m : 55s. Searched on Sunday, October 2nd 2011 at 2:58 AM EST.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

edit on 2-10-2011 by LightLightLight because: Somebody already posted teh same thing earlier....oops!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by neonitus
is it the official illuminati website?

I don't know. Does anyone know how to pull up the owner of the websites info?

The last poster was sending you up. A millenia old secret organisation with an official website???

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The days etc to your timezone. However, apparently it is taking the measurements from your computer date and time and time zone. If your computer date is off you will be way off. It is the same time around the world, but it will vary a little by time zone. The OP should look at his computer date to see if it is off and that is why he gets 94 days or whatever.

Mine is 66 Days + 5Hrs 17mins and is EST in the US or -5hrs UTC (or Zulu Time)
edit on 2/10/11 by spirit_horse because: add my count

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lmao i love boncho always makes me laugh

as for the site lmao bunch of bull# move on

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm not really buying into this website thing. HOWEVER, I do believe it's plausible. I have heard SPECULATION that they put their plans right in front of your nose so anyone could figure it out. Part of their ritual or something. "They" can't do anything without pretty much directly saying out loud (albeit behind riddles or symbology) what they are doing. The trick is the conditioning of peoples minds to be of apathy and close minded-ness so no one pays attention.

Keep in mind this is speculation that I have simply heard. I still don't know whether or not I believe in this illuminati per se. I definitely believe the rich have taken over the world; I'm just not sure I believe a select few men in suits with shifty menacing eyes, sitting in a dimly-lit room around a dark oak table covered in strategically placed candelabras are plotting the destruction of mankind.

Just my $0.02!
edit on 2-10-2011 by jar11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by jar11 because: just to fix some more grammar!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jar11

I'm just not sure I believe a select few men in suits with shifty menacing eyes, sitting in a dimly-lit room around a dark oak table covered in strategically placed candelabras are plotting the destruction of mankind.

Imagine 7 billion human beings running around the planet driving SUV's, eating genetically modified mcburgers and throwing plastic water bottles into the ocean.

Now imagine only 500 million doing it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Whatever this site is, it is updated. I was on it several months ago and there was no countdown clock.

My countdown provided me with the 7th of January 2012.

A quick Google came up with this video about the coming of the antichrist.

And around the same date the film "The Darkest Hour" is to be released.

If you look at 0.13 you will see a building not dissimilar to one mentioned earlier by kwell. Linked here.

If it is viral advertising for the movie then that may explain the time discrepancies for different people in different places as it might pertain to the release date in different areas.
And it may also give a reason for the "Sorry, you are too late." quote pointed out by Agarta.

If it isn't viral advertising, maybe it is the coming of the Dark Knight!?

Just my 2 cents.

ETA The buildings are not that similar...
edit on 2-10-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join