It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Internet archive still has the counter:

Tomorrow morning at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time

Just for fun:

The idea for They Live came from two sources: a short story called "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson, originally published in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction in the 1960s, involving an alien invasion in the tradition of Invasion of the Body Snatchers
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The "sister site" 7december.org was down but is back up witha ctrl+A message:

"WAKE UP HUMAN RACE.
All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise..."

edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The new countdown timer goes off January 6th, 2012.
The following may be significant in light of the January 6th date:

Four Freedoms Speech By Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941

The Four Freedoms were goals articulated by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941. In an address known as the Four Freedoms speech (technically the 1941 State of the Union address), he proposed four fundamental freedoms that people "everywhere in the world" ought to enjoy:
Freedom of speech and expression
Freedom of worship
Freedom from want
Freedom from fear
His inclusion of the latter two freedoms went beyond the traditional US Constitutional values protected by its First Amendment, and endorsed a right to economic security and an internationalist view of foreign policy. They also anticipated what would become known decades later as the "human security" paradigm in social science and economic development.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is tied to Anonomous and the OWS movement.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone seen this yet on the 7December website?

Right click on the black page and a window pops up reading:

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANGE

Then 'X' out of the window and press Central-A and you should see this hidden text revealed:

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN! Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret! _ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

Also, check the Illuminati Academy site. It'll still prompt for the username and password but HOLY SH*T, PEOPLE, IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Click out of the box and on the page should be a video showing a castle.

Now consider the text that appears on the 7December site....

Coincidence?

I no longer believe in those

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Four cups of coffee and half a pack cigarettes later yields:

_va_t_ _s_ _i_ _ _m
f_ _a_ _n_ _i_ _ _i_ _ _ _

a vast dysphemism
final inevitability

"abomination of desolation"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
COMET P/2006 T7 (LEVY) will be passing near us on the 7th of January. But we know what happened with all the Elenin hoopla so...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ok!!!!

Tell me whats going on!

Please!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Are you at all familiar with the sites that have sprung up with hidden countdown clocks, messages and partially filled-in words and phrases? That's what this thread is about, as well as a couple of others. The sites are:

illuminati.org
7december.org
7january.org
21december.org
brothersofthecosmos.org

They can all be traced back to Turkey.

There may be more sites too.

The illuminati.org countdown clock ended on December 7. A message also appeared on the page:

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!

followed by this:

_va_t_ _s_ _i_ _ _m
f_ _a_ _n_ _i_ _ _i_ _ _ _

People have been trying to figure this out for a while.

The clock at 21december.org is set to go off on... well...December 21, 2012 of course.

I may have missed a few things. Someone else want to add to my synopsis of the situation thus far?

edit on 12/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

TIWWA,

Thanks gobs for posting your synopsis.

Off the clock, I noticed that "castle" and "candle" compliment one another.

As in a time before electricity or Dracula's dungeon? Hmmmm.

I hope the missing letters pop up soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Abomination of Desolation

Matthew 24:15-26 (ESV) "So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Mark 13:14 (ESV) "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

The text at the countdown clock sites say only the enightened ones will understand the last secret. If one is luck enough to fill in the blanks of the missing letters, and if the solution is "a vast dysphemism final inevitability", then this could be a euphemism for "abomination of desolation"

"dysphemism" being: the substitution of a disagreeable, offensive, or disparaging expression for an agreeable or inoffensive one; also : an expression so substituted

The abomination of desolation stands in the Holy Place pretending to be that which it is not...

Or maybe I'm just thinking way to much.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I like the people asking "is that the official Illuminati site?" lol

It's just for fun, folks.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

COMET P/2006 T7 (LEVY) will be passing near us on the 7th of January. But we know what happened with all the Elenin hoopla so...

Extinction doesn't sound like any fun.

Source

I don't think this comet comes close enough to Earth or Moon to cause any problems.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The abomination of desolation stands in the Holy Place pretending to be that which it is not...

Or maybe I'm just thinking way to much.

That's heavy dude.

I gotta hand it to you, the abomination of desolution is not something I would have connected to a nicer way of saying something let alone a [the] Holy Place pretending to be that which it is not.

Honestly, I'm over here scratching my head tryin to grasp what it all means. But I did get the part about the comet and the mountains.

Oh I know! Is the solution a riddle and then the answer to the riddle abomination of desolation? Is that how it works?

Thanks though, big time.

BTW, earlier I misunderstood thinking that there were two different phrases to figure out but I guess there's only one, the one that you deciphered.

And the Holy Bible refs work for me. Great thinkin.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
_ V A _ T _ _ S _ _ I _ _ _ M

F_ _ A _ _ N _ _ I _ _ _ I _ _ _ _

This could be a number of different things if we presume there are spaces and the words aren't actually really big. The main one i have come up with is:

1. AVANT POSITIVISM FINAL INEVITABILITY -

Meaning 1 - " Advanced knowledge/information is coming to an end that is impossible to avoid"

Meaning 2 - "Before/prior Enlightenment is coming to the end that is impossible to avoid"

edit on 28/12/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
January 7th is tomorrow. What's up with the countdown?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

At the moment it has 2 hours and 31 minutes left. We´ll see what comes next

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join