It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with this invisible Illuminati countdown clock taking us to January 3, 2012?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by orriray59
Does anybody have anything to say about my screenshots?

If you got that far, I'm surprised you didn't figure it out. If you followed all the links and figured out the password all the leads it will take you here....

Ordo Illuminati

I’m a Member.

Do you really want to know what it is all about?

Join us.

edit on 20-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Grammer

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orriray59

Everything needs to be read backwards.
That's all I can make out with the screenshots.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by CeeRZ
Interesting, because on my computer it says
66 days + 16h : 51m : 37s

Which is Tuesday, December 7, 2011
edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: Fixed date... had to add the hours which made it the next day

edit on 1-10-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

Tuesday December 7th confirmed:

70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor? 70 weeks of Daniel? Hmmm. I wonder what the deuce it's all about...

Well, I don't know where you got your calendars - but on my calendar December 7, 2011 is Wednesday not Tuesday. Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

OK. Wednesday December 7th, 2011. One.. little...mistake.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
14 days + 6h : 28m : 21s and counting...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Oh Panic Mechanic!!! Mine says 14days and 6 hours!!!! I'm in SA.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Right now I'm at 9 days...that pulls the deadline to December 6th where I am

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

add the Hours from your time zone to where the day begins for the world... Also figure the hours from Jerusalem!
- just saying, it's the biggest hot spot on the planet. if one's not the trigger (if it's a real threat) then very likely the other time will be.

I'm more concerned about smoke and mirrors game here.
edit on 28-11-2011 by dKelleygirl because: spelling correction

edit on 28-11-2011 by dKelleygirl because: another spelling correction

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh this is the same site where you type the word "illuminati" backwards.
it brings you eventually to the site for the NSA. look at there picture and
its a triangle. yes I have seen the site put the passwords in seen the clock
but at the end of the day the clock ends on some anniversary,some people
have linked it with the attack on pearl harbour?

Strange. then the ellite do like there games.
edit to add i typed in the clocks current time then google'd it and it came here?

moonphases.info...
edit on 28/11/2011 by stealthyaroura because: moonphases.com

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is likely the day to officially start World War III, A tad bit early with known distant early warning indicators being as they currently are IMO, but it's well overdue anyway. Look at the posturing and positioning, it's like a chess match, pieces are being moved into position, and only a few pawns were taken of the board. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Related? You tell me.

Posted in Global Financial Meltdown:

Finally We Have A date : December 9
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Vitchilo
started on 12/1/2011 @ 02:15 PM

Originally posted by Vitchilo
According to Morgan Stanley.

Fiscal Federalism Or Bust! Morgan Stanley Sees Dec 9th As Real European D-Day

His view that without a clear path to a fiscal lender of last resort - or a true fiscal federalism across a united Europe - which ensures solvent governments will never go illiquid, then the December 9th decisions mark a bifurcation point of critical import.

If governments choose to engage on the route to fiscal federalism, we believe that this does not mark the end of the crisis. It could, however, mark the beginning of the end of the crisis, as it would be a decisive first step towards stabilisation and a European federation. The alternative could well be the beginning of the end for the European confederation.

Europe has to choose between debt assumption (enhanced federal control of national budgets accompanied by centralised funding of governments) and a debt jubilee (wide-scale debt repudiation), with all the social, economic and political consequences this entails. Mares' framework for considering the words and deeds of December 9th is critical, though complex, reading to comprehend the tipping point we are at.

Two choices :
- Lose your sovereignty : that means that most of European countries budgets will be CONTROLLED by a central european body... which means that countries will lose their sovereignty... it's like the IMF taking over.

- Break up the euro or European countries defaulting : most banks in Europe go boom, destroying the European economy.

Either way this is gonna end badly.

What will it the elite choose? Me thinks they will choose concentration of power, losing of sovereignty... what the globalists have been after for decades. And this will create hell in the streets... possibly even revolutions and another war in Europe... which the elite would love too.

What Hitler couldn't do with tanks was done with banks. Congratulations Goldman Sachs.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
For me it shows 5 days + 4h : 22m : 54.. so Dec-7 13:00 BST.. I will be waiting for that day to something happen..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AncietSoul

Same here. The December 9th info I posted above just seemed to be especially relevant to the whole NWO/Illuminati thing, and the date is so close to the 7th.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Itz intersting thread... let wait and see, only a week to go..Considering the current situation of euro zone..well I have to agree with he date.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Itz intersting thread... let wait and see, only a week to go..Considering the current situation of euro zone..well I have to agree with he date.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
2 MORE DAYS, PEOPLE

Who knows what's about to happen? I'm just pissed because I'm supposed to be enjoying Glee Tuesday nights

But is the fear and anxiety starting to settle in for anyone else?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

The answer: namuh (human backwards)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The site is still down. I wonder who pulled the plug? And why.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Internet archive still has the counter:

Tomorrow morning at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My thoughts about it:
Everyday we see more and more chaos in the world. Wheter it be economic, political or religious, the problems are exponentially growing.
There IS a "man behind the courtain", widelly know to all of us as "the Bilderberg group" and their plan is to take over us, one way or another.
Why put a website with a date to some event? To cause disinformation. Most will say that it is a hoax/ad/viral, only a few will think it is something real. This disinformation os benefical for "them"
Will something happen tomorrow, at that exact time? Its possible, its plausible check this link, China is making their move.

All we can do now is sit back and wait with an eye on the news...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join