It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first recorded paranormal session.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I too have found out I have Bloodline gift-(Romany Gypsies) have seen crazy things all my life but thought it was normal. My children have inherited it too. I also believe in the Uncreated Creator and was a Born again Christian until now I follow the Way.

We have found that Holy water is great- makes them run like crazy. How you make it is ask God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit to bless the water and that anything it touches casts out any demons or negative spirits. Then make the sign of the cross.
You can then either flick the water everywhere or put it in a spray.

Also claiming the Blood of Jesus over you, your family and your possessions. And your neighbourhood. I also do it over the pavement in front of our house as we have had men pissing and vomiting on our car.
I didn't realize how affective this last one was until my spouse was watching out the front, whilst I was out, and noticed how one man couldn't go past our house without going into the road, he just couldn't walk on the pavement.
Also we have allotments in our road and I was talking to the manager and she said that this year the vandals have kept away.

The Name of GOd -Yehovah also keeps Black ops technology at bay too, so that will also keep demons away.
Also demons are offspring of fallen angels, there bodies died in the Flood but their spirits kept living. After the Flood Noah complained to God that they were causing too many problems as there were too many of them apparently 200 million (sound familiar-Revelation) and Satan asked to keep 20 million, so he could do his job in tempting mankind. The rest were imprisoned.
I read somewhere that at the last count there were only 7 million demons, the rest had been cast down to the Pit.
This is part of the 200 million from the Abyss-they are looking for people's bodies to take over -called Zombies by CDC.

God bless.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No she died when my husband was a child and did not live anywhere near here. this house is only 7 years old.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

The last part of your post just really confused me lol.
The CDC classifies zombies?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am also battling to see the eyes next to the green light. But I totally believe what you are saying. I am a child of God and know that God gave us the authority over all demons. The authority is in Jesus name: "Matthew 10:1 He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness." But only a Christian has the authority, that Jesus gave us: how do you get the authority - by accepting Jesus as your Savior and as the Son of God, that died on the cross for our sins and rose again. Be careful not to use Jesus Christ name to command demons to leave because they can hurt you then, there is one Bible passage where men used Christ name to cast out a demon, but they weren't Christians and the demon ended up throwing them around and hurting them, I cant remember in what passage it is but I will go look for it tonight and post it tomorrow for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
always intresting to get knocking in direct reply to asking for it. Only had a few times myself but its always nice to capture.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lizzapuppy

I have solved the eye question. It is a reflection. will update the video to state as much. I am still pouring through audio from a recent session to see if we have anything on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join