It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first recorded paranormal session.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For those of you who have known me all these years, I know it is not many I am more of a lurker than a poster for the most part but ATS is where I have documented as much of this activity as I have been willing to share.
Here are links to the threads I have shared over the years.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The truth is this follows my family. I have had this problem since I was a young girl.
I have avoided these entities all of my life ignoring them and trying to shield them away but it has done me no good so I decided to give in and try to communicate with them. It felt like the right time to start.
The day before yesterday myself and my children whom have all been a victim of these beings constant attention seeking behavior finally decided it was time to talk to them.
I have put this off for years after a bad ouija experience when I was a teen, but we didn't use any devices.
We started by just speaking to them and letting them respond with taps or noises. The first night they were very active and cooperative but we were not recording them. We asked them if they were ok with us recording them and they responded with a no. We made a deal with them that we would try to help them without using recording devices if they agreed to leave us alone and not try to scare or bother us.. they agreed. But they broke that promise the very same night and touched myself and one of my daughters many times while we were trying to get to sleep. So last night the gloves came off and I used my digital video camera to record during a lights out session. It didn't last long.. we had constant interuptions but we did get a couple of things that showed up on playback although we did not hear or see them during the session. This was why we gave up also.
You need to watch the video in 1080p in order to see the eye like phenomenon that appeared near the green light in playback. I am not making any claims just sharing what I got with those who are interested. I don't know what we are dealing with still. You can't trust these entities. Here is the video.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Put blacklight lightbulbs in each room. Put a bug zapper outside the front and rear door.

UV Light stops paranormal.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
there are definetely paranormal things in this world. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm of the group that believes that Ouija boards never lead to anything good.

I hope you find some measure of closure with the entities interacting with you.

Bright Blessings...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I'm a christian and i study the paranormal when i can. What you have is a demonic haunting, this is why you can never get away from it and it follows you wherever you go. You cannot run from demons (a.k.a. Fallen Angels), they are not bound to houses or pieces of land like human spirits may be.

These things will hound you to the end of your days however short or long that will be and they are slowly draining the life from you. If youre a christian you need to assert the authority Jesus Christ gives you and run them off. Jesus gives us authority over evil spirits and through him we can cast them out. If you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and personaly savior then you should start. Whomsoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. This is a spiritual battle you cannot hope to win without the Lord. This is not something you can do on your own without him. I would definately seek some help, but unless you make some major changes in your life and spirituality you will never be free of this thing, they don't just go away on their own with time. It wants to kill you or somoene in your family or maybe all of you. It feeds on your fear and your fear gives it power.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was haunted a while back. Stuff happened pretty regularly. The earliest incident i remember where i now live, happened in early 2008. i was asleep in my bed and at 4:30 am all of a sudden my bedroom light flicked on and i heard this gruff voice say "get up!" and it woke me up out of a dead sleep like i had been electrocuted. There was no one there, i looked down the hall and nothing. I was living alone at this time too.

Later on that spring, about a month later i was sitting at my kitchen table on my laptop playing world of warcraft and it was late in the evening around 9 pm. All of a sudden this big empty rallies cup that had been sitting on the bar in the middle of my kitchen flew off the bar and hit the wall behind my head and scared the sh*t out of me. It was just all of a sudden, and there were no breezes 'cuz i had the doors shut, and it was early spring and cool enough where i didn't need the a/c, and there were no ceiling fans in the kitchen, there was nothing i could do to explain this.

Sometime passed and my girlfriend moved in with me (now my wife), and sometimes she would be taking a shower and she would think she saw me walk into the bathroom, when i was at the other end of the house in my office. Sometimes i would be in my office and hear footsteps walk up behind me and i would turn around and ther ewas no one there but i could feel eyes on the back of my head like i was being watched and the hair on my neck would stand on end. My wife experienced alot of shower room invasions thinking it was me and i was nowhere near. My girl cat Sugarz would panic anytime my wife started taking a shower, she would yowl and scratch the shower door and be distraught until my wife left the bathroom. The last experience i had was last fall around october, and on several occasions i would hear footsteps run through my kitchen and into my living room and then just stop. It wasn't my cats because they were laying on me and there werent any animals under the house because it was almost humanlike footfalls on the surface of the floor but there was no one there.

Later in the winter i started going back to church after 14 years and it wasn't much longer than that when i had a throw down with whatever spirit was screwing with me and called on the name of the Lord and commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus and whatever it was hasn't been back since. Atheists like to scoff and say that Jesus Christ was a myth or doesn't exist, yet they cannot explain why it is when you are a believer and you call on Jesus that these things run like hell to get away from you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you want to do some ghost busting you need a nightvision camera, and invest in a flir thermocam and a dc emf reader. DC EMF readers read natural energy spikes that are more closely resembled to spirtual energy, the AC EMF detectors will read anything that has electricity running through it, even the wiring behind your walls, in order to use one of those effectively you need to shut the power off to your house.

As always whenever you mess with this kind of stuff you open a doorway in your mind where these things can get in and get at you. I would recommend doing any "ghost hunting" unless you are fully prepared to do battle with something you cannot see, because it could happen and demonic entities are strong enough to pick you up and choke you to death or throw you across a room. Naturally God doesn't want us to be fascinated with the dead, he wants us to be fascinated with him and the dead (human spirits) are forbidden to speak with the living without his permission and only then to give words of encouragement or love and healing. Anything else you get into contact with that doesnt give qwords of encouragement, love or healing is a demon, and they can take on any form and even sound like your husband or even your kids when neither of them are even in the home. You are treading on dangerous ground, be very careful.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for your feedback Lonewolf.
On the issue of equipment. I had a night vision camera which was weak range and drained the battery fast but it worked up til just a week ago when my son knocked it over and now the menu buttons don't work nor does the night vision. I have to use touch screen for my menu now. I have a emf detector which we used last night and did have one anomaly with it but it went away after being detected like a cat running from water. I do not have the thermo detector yet, but plan to pick one up soon.
On the topic of religion it never helped I was raised a christian and was saved more than once just to be certain... cuz I was too young the first time apparently. Jesus never worked keeping them at bay before. I am not an atheist. I am not really anything the closest term I think you could use is Agnostic. I am very spiritually oriented.
As for being able to do this safely I feel confident that I am.. While it is not mentioned in the threads I linked, I have mentioned before on ATS that I was born a shaman. I was not made aware of that until I was 16 when I was introduced to a local shaman of my tribe, but it is something I have always been. This is part of that bloodline "gift" I have spoken of before. They flock to me and my children because we can hear/see them. The veil between the physical and spiritual planes is much thinner for us. I have been avoiding this part of myself and lineage for a long time. But I am finally prepared to embrace it and this is one of those steps. I have increased meditation frequency in accordance with taking this on.
I will continue to update progress now that I am moving forward with this.
edit on 1-10-2011 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

This is not a theory I am aware of. Can you explain the logic behind it? Thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am with Destineyone, the Ouija will leave you with more problems than you already have. Truly spoken from experience

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I know, this is why I won't use them. In truth it is not the board but the intent behind the actions that presents the danger. allowing yourself to be a vessel to use for communication. This is why we chose the knock/evp method.
You can create any device at home and it will work the same as a ouija. again... It is the intention to allow a spirit to speak through your energy that presents the danger.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Im sorry to hear your story, i can understand your feeling.
The best thing to do if you can, you should learn how to fight this entity, find someone who can teach you if possible.
If not you need to find someone who can get rid of it. But if you cant, for a while, you need to be strong mentally along with your family. This entity might not a very harmfull type, but can be very annoying and harm your family in some degree, but wont be fatal.
It might ask lots of attention, and will be happy if it got what it want. Scared you and your family is one of it pleasure. Basically like facing very naughty kid that think it more than you in lots of way, smart and tricky and dont like to be ignore.
So what i mean to be strong mentally first never scared to it, and when it start doing something bugging you, tell it off then ignore, never make it feel like important person. When u telling it off, you should really mean it, with anger, but like angry to a naughty kid or animal. Make a joking statement when it start doing things annoying might help to make it stop. Remember, never ask it something like a deal for situation. Never ever ask it politely. In your place it is your right to do whatever you want, and need to make it understand of that.

Be strong, and be like a strict parent to it as tell it off and not do something you dont like.Like this will need some time to get understanding between you and it. Hope this will help you a bit, if you cant get rid of it soon, at least i hope it not bugging you too much. I hope you will be ok.
Btw , it might be more than one entity at your place, but dont be worry and scared, treat them equal will be good, and focus to the naughtiest one.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What struck me the most was the knocks that weren't audible at the time and the fact that they acknowledged you (seemingly) before you presented the request. However, in the OP (if I read it correctly) you have attempted prior contact before this recording and presented them with a method of contact by utilizing the taps. So I am not sure if a comparison is valid however...

Being that you are a long time member and without going through the thread to see if you posted I posted a thread a while back where I recorded live EVP sessions using a version of a "Frank's Ghost Box"...here's the thread for reference:
I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

The reason I bring the aforementioned up is because in my recordings, more the playback and quite often, the responses to my questions would come before I asked the particular question. Which I found to be rather interesting to say the least.

This raises a question that I'll present to the readers of this thread. Are "they" able to respond this way due to perhaps some form of psychic/telepathic process, or is it a frequency thing?

Again, I can't say with assurance that this is the case in your video as you mention prior instruction you've given them in regards to contact method. If you conduct anymore research I would be curious to see if perhaps your questions were answered before you finish or before you begin the actual question.

In any event, the safety of you and your family should indeed be your primary concern. Please continue staying on the side of caution whilst you record this phenomena in your home.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 10/2/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

On that first night when we did not record there were numerous times when we thought they just did not want to answer the question and times other than that in which we had to request an answer that was clear more than once. It was a struggle. Knowing that the answers are not always audible to us now and probably easier for them that way.. next time we will ask the question only once and be very clear about what we need to know.
They were clearest when we asked about how many of them there were. we had several answer each time we would ask are there as many as 5? more than 5? more than 10? etc... It was actually the most disturbing line of questioning as we ended up with more than 40 and less than 45. It was like we were getting answers from all around us. I am trying to do this the safest way possible. But in truth, I don't think anyone can know for certain what the best thing to do is. We understand so little about the nature of these beings and their connection to our world.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I concur, I stopped making my recordings specifically due to that lack of knowledge and not knowing what I was "opening up" as it were. However, I am still hugely intrigued by what I actually recorded and despite the many skeptics that intervened with what were very valid possibilities to what I recorded I am still thoroughly convinced that what I captured in those recordings was indeed voices and responses from some other "place".

I want to recommend trying the "Franks Ghost Box" to you however with all the cautionary posts I received I do not feel 100% confident in doing so due to the fact that there is little to no understanding of what you...or I was dealing with. Good luck in your endeavors nonetheless and I have subscribed to this thread. I will be checking back to see any future postings that you may have. Thank you for doing so.
edit on 10/2/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm with maung, if they are disrupting your life and you want them out then you really have to get this message across to them. I agree that it must be stern, deal-making just encourages more games at your expense
I had this issue in a home I lived in that got a little ridiculous after many Ouija sessions. It had gotten incredibly out of hand, I feel like a Ouija board is not unlike this message board. Without this message board we would all respectively have a few people we talk with about these topics, but with it we all flock to it and multiply. In my opinion a Ouija is like a message board for spirits, you open the flood gates and then eventually all the trolls are hanging out in your living room!

I had to tell them in no uncertain terms that it was time to go. I said my piece in every room of the house and that was that. I have very little patience for paranormal horseplay, it's exhausting. They are violating you and your family, that's crossing the line. This is not a situation for diplomacy, unfortunately

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I have a friend who has one. They are scary accurate. I might consider the Frank's box, my only reservation is that I don't know what is answering with those boxes..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am starting to get concerned. We bought batteries for the digital voice recorder the other day and they disappeared a few minutes later. I decided today we would just buy some more and when I went to get the recorder it is now missing and shortly after realizing this my mother in law came in and told me her mothers broach which should have been in a box somewhere appeared under her pillow this morning.

I am really not sure I should continue doing this myself. I need confidence but these events are damaging to that.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure I'm seeing the eyes in this video. I do see what looks to be a little reflection from the green light on an object above and to the left of it. Is that what we are looking for?

I'm not trying to discredit you or anything. I just didn't see eyes like i was expecting and am looking for clarification.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Have you ever met, in real life, your Mother-in-Law's Mother? Or, did she ever spend time in the house you live in?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join