It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of Water Revealed! Must watch Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
See how water could be influenced by our thought. Remember that our brain composed of 70% water, body - 60%, lungs - 90% and blood - 80% of water. Thanks to Dr. Masaru Emoto for his amazing experiment!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello friend - not sure if you know already but Masuro Emoto has been mentioned a few times on ATS.

But in the spirit of goodwill, here's a few links you may find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

In all these posts the link to the video is out of date and not working. I added a new one so new people can learn and see the video...
thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, every time I see this it gives me chills. Humanity is like a ocean of water, each person is a individual molecule but together we make one body. Most living creatures are mostly water if we all started to respect and showed gratitude to the streams we get our water from humanity would be more peaceful and loving, at least thats what DR. MASARU EMOTO experiment shows.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
wow.. this is amazing thnx for the post..
but i was wondering how did he do the experiment..
edit on 1-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I wasted my bandwidth watched the video. However, it was difficult to learn anything from it...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've seen that book before in bookstores, and it truly is amazing. We think of words of being only randomized sounds or randomized letters, but obviously from the book and the video words are much more than that. They have their own energy. Ever since then, I no longer find it odd that people talk to their pets. I used to think, what are they doing? The pets can't understand them at all. But from this, I feel like words can have more meaning besides the dictionary definition. They could be understood in a completely natural way.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this man was a scammer! His "findings" have been debunked already. Of course, just like the hundreth monkey crap, this still has a strong following around the net despite the debunking.

reely admits that he picked and chose particular crystals that fit his own definition of "beautiful" and even admits that isn't scientific. He then goes off into a digression about how science really isn't that sure of anything in the first place, erroneously invoking Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Read more: www.beliefnet.com...
:

www.beliefnet.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

Every religion judaism, hinduism,islam, christianity, buddhism etc. Say that one should bless water or food before they eat or drink it.

Honestly the more i look at science today and how its closer to basic advice every religion has been giving humanity for thousands of years. The more i understand that the answers are right in front of us...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is the video:

I do not believe it is the words or thoughts that do this, i believe it is the "vibe". For instance, i do not believe Adolf Hitler is an evil word or thought but the emotion the person felt when they said or thought the name is what made such a vulgar crystalized image.

Stay peaceful and happy and that is what you will send out to the universe, peace and happiness (and you will look it too!).

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

there is no "vibe". If there was a vibe, it would have been detected ages ago.
The "scientists" responsible for photographing the crystals intentionall selected crystals that in their eye matched the word on the jar. If they had a sappy word like "love" they looked for a perfect sample to photograph. If they had a negative word, they selected a malformed or "ugly" crystal. It isnt science, can not be reproduced, and has been debunked.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yeah this has already been proven bull****
mods please move to hoax bin

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

like a said every religion fom judaism, hinduism,islam, christianity, buddhism etc. Say that one should bless water or food before they eat or drink it.

So unless you want to debunk every religion on earth and thousands of years of teaching and human experience. i suggest you keep your mind open...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

they bless their food and water, fine. but that does not prove that their blessing has any real impact on what they bless.
The blessing is just a way of thanking God for what we have to consume, and to ask him to make it clean.
probably harkens from a day when refrigeration didnt exist, and people were really asking god to not let them die eating things, lol.
Hey, i still say Grace before eating, but I know that by saying Grace I am not really having any impact on the food.

besides, debunked is debunked. It has been debunked. Why bother going on about it? It is a nice sentiment if it were true, but it isn't. Unless you have proof to debunk the debunk. In fact this "scientist" did other experiments involving rice that also have been debunked. The fact that anyone anywhere gives him any thought is really sad.

debunked.
edit on 1-10-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well i actually studied most of these religions. And judaism for instance says exactly that. We bless our water not as thanks to God but because we give that water energy and thought that effects the water we consume. Go to your nearest church and ask the priest why they bless water and call it Holy water...

Or ask the buddhists why they drink the water from a waterfall and bless it before they drink it (they dont thank god for the water in their blessing but rather say a prayer to fill the water with energy).

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

that still doesnt prove that they in any way have any effect over the water in any real, physical sense.
If you think you can prove it beyond debunakable means, go buy a great microscope and some water and do it yourself. But I would recommend having your water blind tested to ensure that there was no bias in your results. To date no one has been able to prove that our thoughts can affect physical reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes and not so long ago science proved the world was flat while every religious text book (mainly Judaism) said it was round. Fifty years later turned out it was really round...

so whats your point?
get your own proof and ill get mine. I'm giving you food for thought.

My masters degree was philosophy and astronomy so you dont need to explain science to me my friend...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

well, I am confused. If you are aware of how the scientific process goes, why do you post unproven (and disproven) things? There is no truth to what you posted at all. It was a hoax, it has been proven to be a hoax, and no one else has been able to duplicate his "findings". Why pass it along at all? Why not seek out real things to share?
Of at least cahnge the thread title. It is hardly secrets of anything revealed. Maybe "An interesting yet disproven theory about water".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

because most of what you call science is unproven as well. Especially when you get to the metaphysical aspects of mathematics and physics.

To me the water subject is proven. There will always be people skeptic or trying to prove otherwise. Make your own decision i made mine...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join