It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the military chemically experimenting on soldiers to make a super soldier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As i have heard from many army guys and many others, the military is experimenting on dead and live soldiers in order to make a super soldier. I have no idea where to find out the truth about this and i have no idea where to find information about this. So i ask fellow ats members could you shed some light on the subject to whether the military is chemically experimenting on soldiers to make some sort of immortal or super human powered soldier to be able to fight and never die or get hurt?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

They have been for more than half a century.
Probably since man kind had armies.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Tottaly truth, but then you will have the skeptics or the missleading people asking for proof, you give them just that, then your abs in truble.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

heres a link you might find interesting to read on the topic , and yes..drugs are used in these forms of mind control.

The military and others interested in such things have also focused a large amount of research into this area for the purpose of enhancing the performance of soldiers while degrading the performance of adversaries.

a ^ quote ^ from the link below.. there are many other links on this type of mind control... so just keep searching.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 1-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You know the "army guys" and "many others" you spoke to?
They lied.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've gotten a ton of shots, mainly for things like small pox and anthrax. I think thats best the will do for the "common" military member. HOWEVER, I believe they do more for Special Forces members. Do I have proof, no, but wouldnt you want to spend the most of your money on the better car you have compared to your regular car?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do you really want to go down the rabbit hole?

Once you do you will never view the world the same again.

I'll give you a start: MK-ULTRA.

And no, It did not end in the 70s.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Through three decades of service, I have been poked, prodded, perforated, stabbed, blown up three times, twisted, broke, cut scratched and the occasional paper cut. Yet somehow, I kept healing and going back for more.

Maybe I’m one of them without realizing it?

But it is catching up with me as I age. Is there a pill for that?

top topics

join