It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants answers? 2012 explained... REALLY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yesterday I came across an article that can quite possibly give an explanation to a number of recent threads. What are the strange lights in the sky? Why are we seeing them more often? What are these objects crashing to earth and why does their behavior suggest they are not meteors? Why are animals, insects, and plants dying? Why is there global warming? Will there be a devastating pole shift? Will humans evolve? Why are world governments building bunkers? Why are humans acting so strange and more unstable? Are solar flares something to fear? What's with all the earthquakes and volcanic activity? Is there an unseen reason for elevated levels of radiation? I know this is alot to take in but the answers may very well be here, I kid you not. Are there reasons to be afraid? Yes. The answers lie in a few different but very related subjects, being mainly cosmic radiation and solar activity, and the earth's magnetosphere and ionosphere. Read and learn. The answers are real, unsettling, unstoppable, and imminent... Crank up the doom and let's go for a ride!

www.markheley.com...

edit on 1-10-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very interesting read. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Could you give us a source reference as to who "Dr. Alexey Dmitriev" is and what his area of expertise is ?

The only Dr. Alexey Dmitriev I could find a verifiable source for is a Russian Hockey player.

I couldn't find any scientific data on "more and more Plasma entering the solar system", "Diminishing magnetic fields of the sun" or "cosmic dust floating into our solar system" either.

In fact when you google for these terms, the first 15 hits will give you an idea what sort of websites spread this sort of information.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Damn, you mean Al Gore lied to me about global warming? on a serious note, really interesting read,
thanks for posting it here. interesting times we live in.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

The closest I got so far is this article written by him and a couple others:

Planetophysical State of Earth

Planetophysical? Bad translation or made up word? lol

This guy has been around for awhile.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Excellent link. Cheers. There is plenty there that was not aware of, very informative.
I'm still none the wiser as to what to expect but hey, not long to wait and find out for real.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Something caught my attention from this article right away:

Scientists are now coming to realize that space has more in common with our terrestrial oceans, with their complex tides and currents, than was previously recognized.

This is incredible. As is above, so shall be below.

What an incredible construct, this "universe" of ours.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Could you give us a source reference as to who "Dr. Alexey Dmitriev" is and what his area of expertise is ?

The only Dr. Alexey Dmitriev I could find a verifiable source for is a Russian Hockey player.

I couldn't find any scientific data on "more and more Plasma entering the solar system", "Diminishing magnetic fields of the sun" or "cosmic dust floating into our solar system" either.

In fact when you google for these terms, the first 15 hits will give you an idea what sort of websites spread this sort of information.

I found many websites refering to his work but credentials aren't easy to prove....

mig.phys.msu.su...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF

THE EARTH AND LIFE

By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV*

Published in Russian, IICA Transactions, Volume 4, 1997

*Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member,

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy,

Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.

Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events.

source

this is a papr i have found by DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yeah I quoted that paper above already.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Wow first double post

edit on 1-10-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

sorry topher i was blind but now i see...lol.....it might have been the big green title of the paper that through me off....lol
edit on 023131p://f34Saturday by plube because: fixed the double ooooooooo

edit on 023131p://f35Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yeah. It's been seen a lot here. The trouble is no one can seem to figure out who DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV is or when the paper was actually "published".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That Alexey Dmitriev seems to be A.V.Dmitriev not A.N. Dmitriev. His field does not seem to be geology or mineralogy.

lizard.phys.msu.su...

edit on 10/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

is he the same dmitriev that put together a paper on micros nukes.....i know i have some recordings of his and some papers somewhere....i will check and see if he is the same.
edit on 023131p://f45Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

NOTE: not the same fella took a look ...will do some more digging

edit on 023131p://f55Saturday by plube because: NOTE:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

I first heard of him whilst reading this book. Its actually worth a read, its very impartial, written by a man who is totally sceptical to this whole 2012 thing! Book

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That Alexey Dmitriev seems to be A.V.Dmitriev not A.N. Dmitriev. His field does not seem to be geology or mineralogy.

lizard.phys.msu.su...

Ok, my bad. I still think the theories hold water. Could the bright, floating objects people are seeing be plasma balls or ball lightning? Quite possibly I think. They talk about changes happening on other planets that are very interesting. The earth's magnetic shield has been proven to be weakening. I read another theory about the Tunguska event recently that it may have been caused by a large plasma ball which could have formed under similar circumstances as we are supposedly now in
. The Russians are supposedly building bunkers like mad so maybe they believe in this guy and the science. This information seems to make more sense than any other of the ideas Ive read about. What's your take Phage? Who are busy debunking everything and I have yet to see what you believe? You don't speculate or what?
edit on Sat Oct 1 2011 by Jbird because: bbcode fix

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

lizard.phys.msu.su...

[/
quote]

Ok, my bad. I still think the theories hold water. Could the bright, floating objects people are seeing be plasma balls or ball lightning? Quite possibly I think. They talk about changes happening on other planets that are very interesting. The earth's magnetic shield has been proven to be weakening. I read another theory about the Tunguska event recently that it may have been caused by a large plasma ball which could have formed under similar circumstances as we are supposedly now in
. The Russians are supposedly building bunkers like mad so maybe they believe in this guy and the science. This information seems to make more sense than any other of the ideas Ive read about. What's your take Phage? Who are busy debunking everything and I have yet to see what you believe? You don't speculate or what?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

lizard.phys.msu.su...

[/
quote]

. The Russians are supposedly building bunkers like mad so maybe they believe in this guy and the science. This information seems to make more sense than any other of the ideas Ive read about. What's your take Phage? You are busy debunking everything and I have yet to see what you believe? You don't speculate or what?

Triple post! Crud. Damn server errors.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Your OP just introduces too many unsubstantiated topics to make any logical reply to. We'd have to start with one of these extraordinary claims backed by some reputable references or this whole thread is just going to fade into the realm of misguided 911/CT 101 handbook for wining a debate, for bombarding the playing field. Because frankly I have no evidence that anything going on is unusual based on available data (which has grow leaps and bounds since I was a kid in the 60's), and the availability of such information (the internet, as opposed to the library), and the ability to discern the difference between information and misinformation (rampant on the internet).

Tell us the crux of what you site as being unusual changes of late first, and back that with a source, or two. Start slow with your best single shot, and we can go from there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join