It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marines headed to WALLSTREET to protect protesters! THIS IS IT

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MontanaWildhack

Well it's less costly to hire people who have already been indoctrinated to perform fascist tasks under the guise of "just doing their jobs". The "hero" regime isn't cheap.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Okay, so I really don't feel like reading all 50+ pages of this. So can anyone reply and bring me up to speed with this thread? Did the Marines show up? And did they make a difference? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

I only saw one pic of 2 marines in cameos but not in *uniform*

The Unions are showing up though

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The only "marines" showing up are the IVAW idiots. And this guy thisainthell.us...

The OP is misleading, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well folks here you go, Veterans at the OW being Interviewed, and they nicely comment on Sean Hannity:

Warning Foul Language Used

They tell it as it is. Are these Veterans Un-American?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

How do we know those are "Marines"? As I've said before you can buy uniforms at any army surplus store and slap them on an call yourself a Marine an Army vet what ever, just because their wearing a uniform doesn't mean they are a vet. These two here don't carry themselve like vets, they look like they are pretending.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

".....October 1, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - The Occupy Wall Street movement may have just received an unexpected surprise – United States Army and Marine troops are reportedly on their way to various protest locations to support the movement and to protect the protesters.

Army serviceman Ward Reilly posted the following on Facebook, “I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform.

I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress:

I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn.

Occupy Wall Street BREAKING NEWS

LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW.. CAN YOU IMAGINE NEXT WEEKS HEADLINES...

If they come there armed they will get locked up and if they don't they will get beat down just like anyone else that does something wrong! It's not like a whole division is going to show! I'm sad to say we may never get the military support we deserve to get. I never believed that this is the way to protest and as I've said at least a dozen times "the system is what gives wall street it's power and we must deprive them of as much market, banking and other kinds of support as possible until it falls to pieces"! This is our only chance to end the theivery, oppression and tyranny in a peaceful manner! any protesting by masses of people will be hijacked by the Elitist and violence will be used against the authorities or wall street itself. In the end it will just give TPTB an excuse to break up the movement. Protests have never worked in the past and there is no reason to think they will work now. Withdrawal from this system that enslaves us is the only way out of this oppressive regime!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The thread title is very misleading

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They need a hate it button to counter act this type of thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
its goo that people are starting to step up, even tho any form of revolt can be an excuse for martial law, but still people need to wake da F--- up and do what they feel is right according to mankind.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this vid? Its of a Marine who's doing his JOB for as far as I am concerned.

Link to the youtube Video.

I just knew this guy was a Sergeant the second he started yelling at other human beings. Nothing on earth can produce as many decibels as a pissed off Sgt. lol:

IT--
edit on 18-10-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Yes most have seen it there was a big debate over him too.

But since his Interview, seems those who questioned the validity of him being a marine have went silent!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by edog11

Yes most have seen it there was a big debate over him too.

But since his Interview, seems those who questioned the validity of him being a marine have went silent!

Darn it... I've been out of the loop for too long. Can you give me a quick update on what's what please? Just the important footnotes like:
Around how many protesters are there in NYC now and has anything interesting developed?

IT--

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Ask and you may receive your wish!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the Occupation has went Global, As in across the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

What numbers are we talking about? For example in NYC, are we talking about 2-3000 protesters or somewhere closer to 20-30.000 protesters?
Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day =)

IT--

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Here is a video for you:

Video from v1rtu0s0

Aslo Link@ Will give you info on the Occupations going on Around the World:

Occupy The World

Scroll down it will show you the Cities in Countries were Occupation is taking place.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Heres my add to this...from personal experience..Angels/demons/extraterrestrials whatever you want to call them have possessed people in government positions for a long time and if things get out of hand well this world is like a damn chess game to the HIGH SPIRITS be careful what thought pattern you obtain people. peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Isn't it true that the armed forces members are not allowed to wear uniforms in public except when on official military business? would this not equate to jail time or demotions for active military personnel?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For those of you whom are defending the Officers, here is a little Article I thought you should see!

The New York Police Department has come down on the NYPD officer caught on camera for infamously pepper-spraying peaceful female protesters during the early days of the Occupy Wall Street movement. For the act, Deputy Inspector Anthony Bologna is being docked ten days vacation time.

The department veteran of nearly three decades will lose ten days of vacation or the equivalent amount of pay, police sources tells the New York Daily News today. If one of the victims has her way, however, it won’t end just there.

RT Daily

I hope the teacher whom he sprayed with the mace takes legal action against the NYPD and the Officer in question.

News4Today
edit on 19-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: Adding more Links

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Without comment either pro or con on the nature of the protest I simply comment that if servicemen do indeed appear in uniform they open themselves up to some pretty big problems with the service. The US Army (and all other services) highly regulate the wearing of the uniform. In the case of the US Army AR 670-1 governs this and states in part:

j. Wearing Army uniforms is prohibited in the following situations:
(1) In connection with the furtherance of any political or commercial interests, or when engaged in off-duty civilian employment.
(2) When participating in public speeches, interviews, picket lines, marches, rallies, or public demonstrations, except as authorized by competent authority.
(3) When attending any meeting or event that is a function of, or is sponsored by, an extremist organization. (4) When wearing the uniform would bring discredit upon the Army. (5) When specifically prohibited by Army regulations.

My experience is that this would be handled quickly by military police particularly with the advance warning that has now been given.

No MP would dare arrest a veteran in a peaceful demonstration for proudly wearing their uniform.
They are Honoring the uniform and their country.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join