It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by LoveAndPerseverence
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm having a hard time holding back on ripping you apart but for the sake of the website I will. Rather than trying to calculate the story and break it down into probabilities why not try seeing it for what it is. Not everybody is a fake or phony, this person has a drive and is doing whatever it takes to find more information about his mother. He thought outside the box and tried to think of any possible reason for this happening to his mother. He checked his moms computer history and went where she went most recently because the title "abovetopsecret" stands out. Maybe her death was "abovetopsecret", that's the first thought that would go through a human mind when seeing the title. IAMJUST I need to speak to you personally, I can help you. Benefit of the doubt, this is true, contact me and I will help you. Continue doing everything you possibly can to ease your mind and figure out what happened. Your mother is proud to see you mind working

Before I slice into you, I love your name. Very cool

Now, what the hell are you rambling on about? You write as if you're the OPs next door neighbor and have first hand knowledge about the goings-on.
But that can't be because surely you would know OP is posing as a female. Amanda.

Did you just go to page two and feel a need to defend someone who you felt was getting unnecessarily beaten up on this thread? Because that's what it sure looks like.

Now, let's take a look at the BIGGER picture here:

Mom makes a thread about a dream in which god (small 'g') is telling her the "end of the world was coming" right about the same time the planetary alignment, Elenin, Barack in some barracks and so on was supposedly going on!

But alas: that time period came and went and the majority of us, are still here (including Obama *sigh)

Then, this Amanda who is the daughter to the dreamer, found her mother passed out but not until after Mom made her off-springs three of their favorite desserts to 'sustain them'..........and now lingers in Never Never Land which has the hospital crew baffled and asks said-daughter, to go find some clues.

So the obedient daughter, Amanda does just that (but I'm sure it was before the local detectives question the immediate family. She left that part out but.................)

Within an hour or two, the grief stricken and confused daughter, had the wherewithal to log onto her Mother's computer, find the conspiracy site that 'she knows her mothers' been on the last few days' and starts a thread, spelling god with a small 'g' too...... asking any ATS-stranger if they had any clues that might help resolve the case of the coma mama

Yup. Nothing at'all suspicious here!

Please tell me that you are either very young (thus impressionable) or, you were dropped on your head as an infant!

You should write a book and publish it, might even make into a half decent movie

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ifonlyicould
I actually do like the dream and prediction threads. That's probably why this one caught my eye. But I really dont see the hoax in it. I read the entire thing and something about it rings true, like the daughter repied to the first guy who told her flat out he didnt believe her, the third linked her to the post she was looking for. Maybe she believed that was her mothers post and had not further need for this one. Kinda sucks cause I would like to know if it was real and what the outcome is. Maybe she will come back and tell us.

Ah, so close. But i think you sold yourself there. The funny thing is that the people who investigated to actually try and help your 'mom', were the ones who discovered how much you plucked it out of thin air. It's quite obvious.

Who else likes prediction threads? Who else comments on Hopi prophecies? Who else was concerned at the 'The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight'? Who is quite disappointed at the lack of empathy on this thread? Oh and I love that you added, "Maybe she will come back and tell us...".

I can't wait.

If I'm wrong, consider this your ATS initiation

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ifonlyicould stated in her opening post, I think...she came here because it was on the "front" page of ATS. Not because it was in the Dreams and Prediction forum/threads.

ETA: Yup...found her post stating this.

give this post a star
posted on 2-10-2011 @ 04:46 PM this post
reply to post by chrissiel123

Why is someone with such highly intuitive intelligence trolling on a site like this. I come to this site every one in a while and today decided to join, since this was on the front page I went to it.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
'IfonlyIcould'
'IJustam'...............too many I,I,I,I...........still awaiting 'Amanda'?
edit on 10/2/11 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ask Auntie

My sister s a shrink, a very good one. She was one of the first people I spoke with. She has heard about this dream for over ten years. I am not stressed. I am a pastry chef by profession and I love my job. I work hard but only cause I want to. It's not post tramatic. I had pts when I was in my 20's.I know what it is and how it effected me. I have been devoiced for almost 20 years and never give the man a thought. I am happy with my life. I went thru empty nest when my older son left home 2 yrs ago. I'm good with it now, great actually, he became an even better person and has a good life and job he loves. My sister says it's precognative. She thinks Im seeing a future event. Said alot of people are. It is alittle far fetched for me; but i'm starting to wonder if there isn't something to it. This dream is like life. I'm there. I feel everything with the same emotion I feel it now. I can't explain it any other way.It's me that is the one getting ready to die. I see other people, some dead; but the main focus is on my death

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, remember reading that earlier, but that's my point. Who's mind would immediately want to say that they saw this thread on the front page? You know what I mean?

Out of interest, she also said this:

Originally posted by ifonlyicould
I been on here before. I just couldnt remember my damn password so I had to make a new on. Lokk it up mesle123. So there.

Who is mesle123, and what impression does she give?

Originally posted by mesle123
Plase enough of these 15 minute fame seekers, Give it a rest already!

Flag and Star this if you agree.

I personally would like to get back to the real threads like "When Jim Berkland is gonna make another prediction", at least he has a proven prediction.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?
edit on 2-10-2011 by dyllels because: clarification

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by Deetermined

typos and lack of patience for proof reading does not a bad writer make someone.

as for being intuitive, i am referring to the ability to sense incongruities within the two threads. I admit when it was just the mom posting her dream i was willing to take it at face value, however with the addition of the second thread the inconsistencies have become pretty hard for me to ignore. as for my writing, i did say novice. I am very good at what not to do when writing and conceiving stories and adding details.

If you could even read, you'd know why the mother baked pies and pastries for her kids. You can't even do that thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

typos and lack of patience for proof reading does not a bad writer make someone.

as for being intuitive, i am referring to the ability to sense incongruities within the two threads. I admit when it was just the mom posting her dream i was willing to take it at face value, however with the addition of the second thread the inconsistencies have become pretty hard for me to ignore. as for my writing, i did say novice. I am very good at what not to do when writing and conceiving stories and adding details.

If you could even read, you'd know why the mother baked pies and pastries for her kids. You can't even do that thoroughly.

in fact i read every post quite thoroughly - you are assuming i have not just because i didnt buy the premise.
I am aware the mom has called herself a pastry chef. Doesnt make it true, yet even if it was true, I still find it hard to believe a mother would bake pies for her children and call it sustenance, or tell them it would sustain them. If she wanted to sustain them, heartier and wholesome foods would have worked better. If she wanted to bake tarts and treats, I dont think she would have said "sustain". She might have said something like "These will cheer you" or "these will remind you of me" or something like that. For aolder woman who is seemingly religious, she knows full well what sustain means - would she really refer to pastry as a sustaining thing? You may not think it is much to go on, but as I said that is intuition for you. It is more about the tiny little things ,ost people skim over, they jump out at me.
but thanks for your rude tone.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Pies are sustinance, do you know what a Calorie is? Geez Id have some sympothy for the mother in the coma. It could be some sort of sleeping sickness i mean seriously Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

in fact i read every post quite thoroughly - you are assuming i have not just because i didnt buy the premise.
I am aware the mom has called herself a pastry chef. Doesnt make it true, yet even if it was true, I still find it hard to believe a mother would bake pies for her children and call it sustenance, or tell them it would sustain them. If she wanted to sustain them, heartier and wholesome foods would have worked better. If she wanted to bake tarts and treats, I dont think she would have said "sustain". She might have said something like "These will cheer you" or "these will remind you of me" or something like that. For aolder woman who is seemingly religious, she knows full well what sustain means - would she really refer to pastry as a sustaining thing? You may not think it is much to go on, but as I said that is intuition for you. It is more about the tiny little things ,ost people skim over, they jump out at me.

You are laughable! The woman was exhausted and doing what came naturally to her. You can't depict one word and make a big conspiracy theory out of it when the woman is clearly tired. You obviously don't know a thing about women either. I'm guessing you live in the woods by yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Felt the need to add to the last comment. The Mother cooked for her Children - she made their favourite dish - to sustain their memory - it has absolutely nothing to do with bodily sustenance. Go a little deeper - the Mother was preparing food - as an artisan with a practiced skill - and as a positive memory for her Children. She was telling them on a deep level that she knows them - knows their favourite food and as such she will - if it is the last thing she does before collapsing in an exhaustive heap - is make them something they will enjoy and as a tie to her.

That is the psychology of the information we have been given. Whether the thread is bogus is not the real point. The real point whether the information is sincere or made up - is the reaction of all the people who have replied. The real truth is in the responses of all the contributors to this thread. Either way Amanda and her mother win.

Think about it - ever been lied to? I know I have and it sucks - big time - hurts like hell - particularly when you have trusted someone with your heartfelt thoughts. The one thing I have learned is that EVERY single person who has lied to me - has had it come back to haunt them. I swear. Sometimes the lies were very singular and with the only purpose being to hurt me.

I have a strong Spirit and that is what sustains me so lie away and if I become engaged in a toxic thread at least I will learn from it. What do I learn from the people who trawl websites and only post negatives - absolutely nothing new. I learn that men and women still have soooooo much to learn.

Much Peace ...plenty here who could do with absorbing some - Peace that is...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You are laughable! The woman was exhausted and doing what came naturally to her. You can't depict one word and make a big conspiracy theory out of it when the woman is clearly tired. You obviously don't know a thing about women either. I'm guessing you live in the woods by yourself.

yes, i already said in a previous post that i live remotely.
And i know loads about women - being one myself, lol.
i am not making a conspiracy out of one word. If you had read all my posts on the topic, I gave many small reasons for my gut feelings as to why this is a hoax. You seem to be awfully uppity about it, TBH. Not sure why you are attacking me specifically, I am not the only one that does not see any reason to believe any of this is true. You may not see any need to decipher for yourself what on here is true or false, but I like seeking out the truth in things. I am not taking this story at face value without a lot more input from the two OP's in question. And just stating my reasons why the original story does not make sense to me. Not sure why you seem to be taking it personally. I just dont see people behaving normally here, that is all. They may seem like small matters to you, that is fine and is your opinion. I am entitled to my own, and should not be insulted for my reasoning. I am not claiming anything ridiculous here, just giving reasons why the story doesnt have an air of truth for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And the details my friend. Don't forget the painstaking details this daughter felt compelled to add.

She just witness a heart wrenching scene where her mother lays perhaps DYING---but felt composed enough and thought important enough, to add to her 'search for clues' the very nuance and trifling details surrounding the types of pastries (their favorites!!!!) and added 'Christmas' too for good measure!

Fa la la la phony!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

hat do I learn from the people who trawl websites and only post negatives - absolutely nothing new. I learn that men and women still have soooooo much to learn.

Much Peace ...plenty here who could do with absorbing some - Peace that is...

reply to post by Amanda5

searching for truth and not falling for something without more information is not necessarily negative. And debating that with other posters is not necessarily negative. The search for truth, the desire to encourage other people to look for the truth is not a negative thing.
Some people like to believe that there is a woman in a coma somewhere, receiving messages from God - power to them. I dont see the truth to it, but you are free to. I prefer to think there is just someone playing a prank. Dont see how that is a bad thing, just having a difference of opinion with you "amanda".......
as for me needing to absorb peace?? i am a very at peace kind of person. I just enjoying delving into my little truth hunts. I am not in need of peace. I am happy and content and have a deep faith to sustain me. You seem to be wanting to shame me for debating the truth in this thread. Odd thing to do on ATS. Seems that debating truths and denying ignorance is what much of this site is about. Didnt realize we all had to take the warm fuzzy side of everything.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And the details my friend. Don't forget the painstaking details this daughter felt compelled to add.

She just witness a heart wrenching scene where her mother lays perhaps DYING---but felt composed enough and thought important enough, to add to her 'search for clues' the very nuance and trifling details surrounding the types of pastries (their favorites!!!!) and added 'Christmas' too for good measure!

Fa la la la phony!

amen, friend. BTW, I think "our kind" is no longer welcome here. The bleeding hearts dying for someone to pity and pray for seem to be in the process of trying to chase us away or shame us into submission, lol. I am really enjoying the reactions to the coma believers. Very interesting to witness the evolution of blind faith - taking an anecdotal story as fact, attacking those that do not believe. Very interesting and has compelled me to stick around a bit longer to witness this.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
this whole thread reminds me of getting a group of schizophrenics in the same room together and strobing the lights, watch from a distance as they accuse each other of this and that doubt what they say to each other more accusations and insults, confusion some who think they know for certain whats going on all the while the others who are certain disagree,

all of them just drawing up conclusions where one is lacking,

i swear open mindedness and ego are at war in everyone, and ego is clearly winning

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i swear open mindedness and ego are at war in everyone, and ego is clearly winning

i am very openminded, just that in this instance I am openminded to the possibility that this thread and the other in question are just a prank.

not falling for every sad story blindly does not make one closed minded. Just means I am not gullible.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Fa la la la phony!

amen, friend. BTW, I think "our kind" is no longer welcome here. The bleeding hearts dying for someone to pity and pray for seem to be in the process of trying to chase us away or shame us into submission, lol. I am really enjoying the reactions to the coma believers. Very interesting to witness the evolution of blind faith - taking an anecdotal story as fact, attacking those that do not believe. Very interesting and has compelled me to stick around a bit longer to witness this.

If at the end of the world you came knocking on my Bomb shelter door begging to come in willing to do anything...and I mean anything... Id just watch from the security Cam as you slowly starved and were eaten by the wolves. I can't Stand people like you with no compassion for anyone else people like you who would rather go the extra mile to suck out all the hope thats left in this world becuase you strive on other peoples misery, next time if you don't have somthing constructive to say, don't bother thread bombing someone who is just scared and looking for answers and maybe some hope that thier mother will be ok.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If at the end of the world you came knocking on my Bomb shelter door begging to come in willing to do anything...and I mean anything... Id just watch from the security Cam as you slowly starved and were eaten by the wolves. I can't Stand people like you with no compassion for anyone else people like you who would rather go the extra mile to suck out all the hope thats left in this world becuase you strive on other peoples misery, next time if you don't have somthing constructive to say, don't bother thread bombing someone who is just scared and looking for answers and maybe some hope that thier mother will be ok.

lol. You would watch me starve and be eaten by wolves because I dont believe the OP, yet I am the one without compassion. Poor fella! Didnt mean to offend you so much over something so trivial. And i am not the one thriving on someone else's misery. I am the one saying there is no misery at all - you and the people falling for this story blindly are the ones thriving off misery, as you are the only ones here that think there is any misery whatsoever. And dont worry, I wont knock on your bomb shelter door - you dont sound like a particularly nice fellow, so i will take my chances with the wolves.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be

Pies are sustinance, do you know what a Calorie is? Geez Id have some sympothy for the mother in the coma. It could be some sort of sleeping sickness i mean seriously Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Whoa!
I bet 240 of that poundage is ego and raw nastiness. You are very rude!

Listen, this was not an article from National Geographic or a story from the Readers' Digest!

It's a made up bulls*it one on ATS "Dreams and Prophecy' section and some of us are, how should I say it, talented (?) enough to have picked up on it.

Get over it and get over yourself. You are one rude dude-----(you are a dude, right?)

If you feel or felt this story was real, there was a far better way of expressing your empathy and sympathy instead of posturing yourself like a tough testosterone Neanderthal.

Oh, I am positive the OP is loving this. This is exactly what s/he wanted to watch.

Let's all give the OP stars and flags because this is actually quite brilliant!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join