It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
not that i really believe the post, but it is not that crazy that the mother was still logged in, my computer keeps me logged into ATS at all times even if i restart it. So that in and of itself is moot i guess.

we will have to wait and see if anything new comes to light on this situation and go from there.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location of this universe

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe the OP but if it's true it's very sad.

I'd say that your mother is really ill, hopefully they'll give her some good meds in the hospital to keep her from hurting herself anymore.

As for her dream, I'm not sure, I think it was pretty much just a dream, not a message from god or anything.

Anyway I wish your mother the best and hope she recovers and gets back to normal soon!
edit on 1-10-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
She hasn't checked back in yet has she(Amanda), since she 1st posted?? that's a bit worrisome...I'm not sure what to think about this yet....I don't like when people abandon their threads. That doesn't look good in my opinion..I hope she comes back with a good explanation.
edit on 10/1/11 by j.r.c.b. because: double word

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
She hasn't checked back in yet has she(Amanda), since she 1st posted?? that's a bit worrisome...I'm not sure what to think about this yet....I don't like when people abandon their their threads. That doesn't look good in my opinion..I hope she comes back with a good explanation.

Was thinking the same.. it would be nice if she came back to post..but if it was legit, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't..shes not going to find answers on this thread...that she couldn't find in another thread.

If its not legit...for a variety of reasons...and depending on the motivation..
..guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
what next comming, possibilities:

1: OP come back with some miraculous revelation from her mother
2: OP Come back but her mother saddly died, and all ATS believe it and call people like me monsters
3:OP come back with some mysterious things to tell us about love and light
4: OP Mother come back online and tell us her daughter played a trick on us
5: OP never come back because we caugh her hoaxing

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

i don't think the differences in style are that pronounced. It still smells fishy to me.
I am reading through a lot of the mom's posts - the ones not in her own thread. They dont add up for me. She is a fifty year old mom of three, just found ATS on the 26th for the first time ever, yet that day she posts the following:

And what may I ask is your purpose of your little rant, (obviously in the wrong section). Seems like those of your like thinking seem to bash more then anything. Just once I would like to see one of you ATS self rightous'ers USE SOMETHING BESIDES BASHING TECHNICS TO CLAIM all of the so called DISTRACTORS AND FEARMONGERS ARE REDICULOUS. Why do u and like people continue to read threads you know you are going to bash, need much attention. Seriously, have you nothing better to do then let every one here at ATS know how much more intelligent you are?

"Wrong section" - most long time ATSers arent clear on what section they are in, let alone someone on their first visit....

"Just once I would like to see one of you ATS self rightous'ers ..."
Sounds like she has been around for months, not hours. I pity the person that spends an hour on a forum and gets this uptight about the kind of people she finds.

from another thread:

Besides Elenin is in between Earth and the Sun as we speak.
I do believe however that what is actually being portrayed in the stereo video is probablyjust another of the numerous asteroids that have hit Jupiter.
What I would be concerned about is the black magnetic feild that has made both uranua and neptune wobbie, rotated saturns orbit by 90%, is larger than Jupiter to which it spun completely around and is not entering our inner solar system carrying an entire solar system with it.

for a woman that talks up elenin, magnetic feilds and jupiter's wobble - i find it hard to believe she has never come across ATS before. She also is a fan of 9narnia. she must have been a ATSer just logged in as someone new....

and her first ever post on ats and she had no trouble changing font size, just saying, she quote, tells people they are in the wrong section, knows a lot of conspiracy stuff for someone that has never been here before.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Make sure your mother is medically okay and develop a relationship with her....learn her stuff or her message. It sounds like she has a lot information you can gleen from. Think outside of the box and stretch your ideas.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I see too many dots on too many issues. To me this is some kind of crack down on sites, and there are certain trends to watch for, especially things that might offend certain faiths. Georgia Government sent that pamplet home. US Government would never do that unless something very big was up. Yes, this could be very much over sensitive or hyper sensitive to what i think is going down, but its what Im watching for. Certain faiths are opposed to prophecy, psi, any kind of dreams, for example Iran just executed a visitor for this, I believe he was a new age type author. Homosexuals etc. I sensed something odd here, and spoke from my sensing. THere was no intention to harm or hurt someones feelnigs and apologize if this is for real, and did hurt feelings, its just that freedom and humanity being safe from tptb's plans is rather important to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can't help feeling that this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I CALL HOAX.

To the poster karma is a funny thing and you probably don't believe in it or you would never have posted a hoax like this. But it is very real. When you grow up a little you will understand. I am not mad at you for posting this I feel sorry for you. Pranks like this is the best that life gives you. What a shame.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Forgive me for not knowing whether or not to take you serious, but Ive had some pretty Fd up dreams in the past few weeks. Always the same like Im lost as someone else and confused. The only advice I could give is if I was in that situation. Spend time with her and talk to her. Im not too sure about people being able to hear in a coma, but I do believe sometimes that they can. Ive done some research on keeping a positive mind frame, and I do believe its as simple as that for a good mood or smile to affect someone else. Whatever helps you I guess.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Your story sounds terrible for what you are going through if it is true. As many others have said i also wish you the best of luck with the things you are going through. I have encountered one person in my life who went to sleep but did not wake up. The ambulance was called, she was taken to the hospital and woken up by some type of shot. I am unsure of what type of shot it was or what might have been wrong with her but the doctors seemed to think it had something to do with her not getting much sleep and falling into a very deep sleep, hearing loss and many other things. The lady actually died a few days after that but doctors were not able to figure out why. I hope you the best of luck possible and i hope you are ok and i also hope your mom will be ok. A mother or female guardian is like the queen of a personal life, without a queen the life crumbles.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Its obvious the OP stopped using paragraphs to push the fact they were someone else posting on the account.
The writing style is the same apart from this....but i believe this was done to make you believe it was someone else posting.

I say bs 100%.

Im always weary of new members...some start off fine but turn out to be hoaxers or nutters. The vast majority of new users are legit..they came here to read and partake in the forums and ats life. There is a small minority of repeat offenders who keep coming back under different user names.
Im pretty sure the OP has been on here before under another name.

I dont believe the story...i believe the OP is the same person as the mother...i believe they, i mean he/she is looking for attention, and is more than likely a banned member...but who knows eh???

I for one dont buy it, as do many of you....i think its fairly easy to spot a fib...seen it all before lol

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I just don't buy it. Your mom wont wake up so you decide to come on here and ask if she made any threads about having dreams?

Hmm..... Kind of suspicious.

Tell you what, Get off the computer, go be with your "mom".

Or just quit hoaxing. No one is fooled.

edit on 2-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
what next comming, possibilities:

1: OP come back with some miraculous revelation from her mother
2: OP Come back but her mother saddly died, and all ATS believe it and call people like me monsters
3:OP come back with some mysterious things to tell us about love and light
4: OP Mother come back online and tell us her daughter played a trick on us
5: OP never come back because we caugh her hoaxing
6. OP doesn't come back because her mom is sick and she got what she came for. Nor does she care to read a thread full of your useless comments.

I'm not saying it isn't a hoax, but I'm not ignoring the possibility it could be real either. Please show the proof that you have "caught her hoaxing" and we can all move along. Not baseless speculation presented in a crude tone.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just to throw this in. My daughter died back in 2005. Her grandfather had a dream he was on a hill overlooking a river and saw her floating in the river face down. He said the next thing he knew she was in his arms dead. It upset him so much he got up and went to church, and on the way told her grandmother and sister about the dream. When he came back home he found her in her bed and she was gone.

I only put this here because after that happened, it was proof enough for me that somehow people are able to pick up information sleeping and dreaming. He never had any dreams like that in the 46 years I have been around. So, to say someone has a mental problem for having dreams like that is bunk. Yes, she could be full of it, but I know for a fact it happens. It is possible he could have saved her if he went and checked when he woke up. When the rescue got there she had a temperature of 104F, according to the EMT's. She died of a drug overdose at 15 and it caused her temp to go way up. The doctor told me that they can go up to 107 and higher in drug overdose cases. I just want people to realize there is more to dreams than the mind making up stuff. Well, that is what I believe anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My bad! Still a HOAX!

IRM

edit on 2/10/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I saw that thread too ! good going .. nice catch :-)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I am not a long term ATS member. I just found out about this site a couple days ago. Monday I think. I couldn't sleep and was scrolling the internet and found this site. I said, Why Not. I posted to the number of sites I had to to post this thread.

Any one having this same dream (this is ATS afterall),

www.abovetopsecret.com...
My gut reaction says HOAX. Thread was dated 3 days ago, but claims to know ATS all too well
with finding the site less than a week ago.

edit on 2-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Are you serious? Did call the ambulance, read the actual post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join