It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I’m not sure how this site works and this is just a shot in the dark, but I need answers and since my mom was on this site a lot the last few days I was hoping maybe someone could help me?
My mom always talked to me about everything, but not this. My mother was bothered by something over the last few weeks. She told me she was having this same dream over and over and she wasn’t sleeping very well. I could tell this dream was bothering her and she was trying to figure it out. She wouldn’t tell me what the dream was, she just said she didn’t understand it and she was getting tired of having it. Yesterday she was on her computer, got up real quick and said “Oh my god Amanda (me) I think god is telling me something”. I asked her why and she said I can’t really explain it all because I don’t know it all yet. She told me not to worry that god love me and my brothers and all would be alright. She went into the kitchen and started baking. She made a pumpkin pie for my little brother, a pecan pie for my older brother and venetians for me. Now this was really strange because she only ever makes venetians for Christmas. I asked her why she was baking all our favorites and she said something really strange, “because I love you and it will sustain you”. “Sustain us”. She cleaned up the kitchen, gave me a hug and kiss, told me she love me and for me to tell my brothers when I saw them she love them and said she was tired and was going to go lay down and rest for a while. This was about 7 pm. She didn’t have to work today, so when she didn’t come out after an hour or so I didn’t bother her because as I said she hadn’t been sleeping well and I figured she could use the sleep. About 10 pm my little brother went to ask her if he could eat his pie yet and he couldn’t wake her up. I went into her room because he said she was really cold. I tried to wake her also. I called an ambulance because she really would not wake up. They took my mom to the hospital and we have been here all night. The doctors think she is in a coma. They don’t think she had a heart attack. They did a lot of test through the night but haven’t found anything. Were waiting on some blood test. My mom was on this site a lot over the last few days and I was wondering if anyone has read anything on here about a woman having a really strange dream over and over. My brother thinks I’m crazy and that my mother’s dream couldn’t have anything to do with this ; but I can’t think of any other reason why she would be on this site and the doctor are asking if there was anything going on in her life that could of brought this on. She wasn’t hurt or anything, she didn’t seem like she was sick. She was basically herself except for unusually tired. One night I got up and she was scrubbing the kitchen floor because she couldn’t sleep, but that’s about all. There was something bothering and I think it was her dream. I don’t know what her dream was. I put this letter under dreams in hopes someone would recognize anything I might of said with something she might of written here. Thank you.

edit on 10/1/2011 by maria_stardust because: Removed all caps from thread title.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

if you know your mother came often on ATS, why you didnt used her account ?
Why you actualy took the time to create a new account ?

sorry but im not conviced with your story but nice try

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I believe this is the thread you are referring to:

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight
edit on 1/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

I didn't make an account. This is the window that was open on my mothers computer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello,

I read your mothers thread and went through her profile.

During her first 20 posts here in order to start her last thread (where she spoke about her dreams) she was very much involved in elenen/nibiru, space and aliens. You can check out what she wrote here.

member profile

I don't really know what else to tell you. But I'd definitely want to be around to hear what she has to say when she gets up.

And if this is just one of those fairytale stories then shame on you for putting that negative karma on your mother.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

alright, noticed the date of registration for that account, its still recent
Sound like attention seeking to me anyways

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
In her post she said was taking sleeping pills. Maybe she took too many? That along with lack of sleep. Hopefully she will wake up when the pills wear off if that is indeed the case. If not, it's possible she really was sensing her death approaching. Wish you and your mother the best.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

If this is for real and you have been honest (Amanda) then I wish you and your family well and hope your mother recovers. I'm sure you all are very worried and you obviously have a lot of questions you are trying to answer.

Since you are using your mother's account, you may not be prepared for the skepticism that will come from reading this thread, so I'm just giving you a head's up that it will... There will be others that will do what they can to provide you some help in finding answers.

ETA: I'm going to accept that you are who you say you are for the time being, but if this is not the case it will come out...

edit on 1-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Oh my.. If you are serious, my deepest sympathies to you..

Your mother loves you very much from what I can see from her posts on that thread..

It must be very difficult and painful for you children at this time....and my heart goes out to all of you..I wish you all strength and loving support to get through this very difficult emotional time.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

In that case, all you have you have to do is go to this page and you'll see all your Mom's posts listed. Maybe you can find something there that will help to answer your questions.

Bear in mind that if you log out of ATS and you don't have the password for the "IJUSTAM" account, you won't be able to post again under that username.

MIke

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Your Mom's Thread

I hope everything works out Ok for your Mom and your family. Best regards.

link   
Amanda, may I ask, how old are you?

link   
I too, am assuming you say the truth...

However, this sounds like a school project to me. Psychology 101?

But if what you say is truth, then I wish you the best and the return of your Ma.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
from Five Hours Sleepin 70+ Hours...

"People" this dream is scaring the hell out of me. I have talked to everyone I know about this dream.

...except my daughter or sons or anyone they know.

As above, I am not 100% convinced this is above-board.

But if it is, that seems to be your thread, and there's a clue: Start talking to "everyone she knew".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
im actualy taking the time to read the post made by the OP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its actualy full of incoherent elements, the writting style is,halas similar

sincerely sorry for you OP, but fews might believe you this time if you're looking for attention
i hope im not offending you

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Writing style is the same...maybe a Mother Daughter thing...but, exactly the same...imoo.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did you mom take any other supplements or medications? What type of sleeping pills did she take?

Very curious, it is almost as if she knew what was going to happen...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If this happened for real, as many have said... I wish you and your family the best of luck. I have also have felt like something big is about to happen. I have communicated this to my family, friends and colleagues. I don't really know what "big" is, but I feel it in my guts. At this point, it can be anything. All I can tell you is that you should live your life and try to do good for you and others. Regardless of which God you follow, if you do Good, you can't go wrong. Good Luck

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry I simply refuse to believe any of this, it sounds like an attempt at an elaborate prank, someone has to call you out on it. We are here to deny ignorance, not promote it.

I am guessing that your next few posts were going to go on further to talk about what the doctors are saying about your mum, how there is no medical reason for her “coma”. Then you were going to start babbling on about how she is trapped in some kind of higher state of consciousness that has put her in contact with god through the dream world. How knows if you start getting a few flags and enough people who buy into this story you might even start to claim that your mother has been talking to you through your dreams and passing on nougats of ancient wisdom to save mankind.

I could write a thread about a dream tomorrow, claims its been significant in some way, talk about how its creeping me out and contains a message vital to humanity. I would probably say that a ancient Mayan has gave me information about how to save the world form Nibru. Then hold off a couple of days and log back in this time pretending to be my sister and claim that I had been going crazy about this dream for days, made some grand prediction then went to bed and never woke. I would then pose as my sister on a new thread posing as my sister claiming I need help from ATS and let the good times and the flags role. Anyone could do this, join up and just create this story that you have so clearly engineered.

Sorry to be blunt, but ATS is about denying ignorance and it’s important that someone speaks out on the side of logic in this thread and exposes it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ooooopsss sorry bout that

edit on 1-10-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join