It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Message to Occupy Wall Street- LETS END THE FED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i did a search but didn't see this video on ats yet. the title is a bit odd as it comes off as a campaign ad for paul (to which i'm certainly not opposed) but there is some great footage of a very passionate (at times) ron paul.

which can also be found at The Daily Paul
edit on 10/1/11 by godWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

There are rumors going around that there might be a military coup. The last thing we need in power id the CIA Petraus. We don't need a revolution we need a restoration. Don't let the decievers lead us astray yet again. We need Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Just a quick question, where does he mention occupy wallstreet?

Sorry Im just trying to see where he says that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is a very dangerous drama that is unfolding in which there can be only one certain outcome. President Obama is going to issue a fair warning for the whole movement to dissolve or big consequences will be forth coming.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

i know what you mean! i used the headline because that was the headline on the daily paul site. like i said, seems to be more of a campaign ad so i think they perhaps are using the popularity of the protests to gain interest in paul?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

the notion of a us military coup is interesting! do you have any details you could share?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video. I will be forwarding it to everyone I know. Obama fooled the majority of the country with his big smiles and pep rally speeches promising change. Instead he delivered more of the same. The way I see it Ron Paul is our only hope.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Quite a long political ad, do you know where they've shown this ad? It's a great ad that introduces people who don't know what Ron Paul stands for. It would be great if they could show this ad across the country.

Thanks for sharing this, s&f for you.

Go Ron Paul, it's time to take the gloves off.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
i know what you mean! i used the headline because that was the headline on the daily paul site. like i said, seems to be more of a campaign ad so i think they perhaps are using the popularity of the protests to gain interest in paul?

Actually, you have it backwards. Someone is trying to use Ron Paul's popularity to promote the protests, not the other way around. It's not a Ron Paul campaign ad, and even though the T&C requires you to use the same title, I think it's a bit disingenuous to post it here and continue to do so.

The video, which was originally called "Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust", was renamed by the up-loader in an effort to make it look like Ron Paul personally endorses OWS, and has a "message" for them. More trickery of the radical left.

If Ron Paul actually has a message for those involved, you have to let him say it, and not hijack his beliefs to promote your own cause.

The Daily Paul is user generated, and is not in any way connected to him.

From the Daily Paul website.

The Daily Paul is a community driven website with no official affiliation with Ron Paul, Rand Paul or any of their affiliated organizations. The content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original poster, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderators or Ron Paul.

Now, again, I'm not saying, one way or the other, whether Ron Paul would approve, or disapprove of such action, and I'd really love to hear what his thoughts are on the matter, and he's the only one that can express it. If someone could dig that up, I'm definitely all ears!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

you know, i actually agree with you here. am i able to change the title of the thread?

while i am glad to see this collection of footage of paul it clearly has nothing to do with the OWS thing. i think i would have been able to and i'm thinking i should have titled the thread differently. perhaps the mods could help. the title could include the original name of the clip you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

the notion of a us military coup is interesting! do you have any details you could share?

I think that is based on sources like Benjamin Fulford and others.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Think about it for a minute. Without a revolution, there cannot be a restoration.

Also Petraous has worked with the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, there were protests from those countries every time he was moved to another post.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was going to post this yesterday, and I swear every time I skip posting a Ron Paul video such as this somebody else does and shoots up to the top of flagged list.

Anyway I watched this about 5 times, especially the last part which I found the most moving. The music and soundbites of Paul blended together so perfectly it brought a tear to my eye. Incredible ad.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

everyone that is out their participating it OWS, should vote for Ron Paul, that is my personal opinion, im not telling anyone what to do, im not trying to convince people what do do either, Ron Paul wants to get the FEDS middle finger out of our ass, and hes been trying to do it for 30 years plus. Im only 19 years old, and I am seeing the potential of having him as a president. we need to get him in office, ASAP.

top topics

join