It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters flying over protest in new york

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just found this on you tube looks like maybe the law have amped it up a bit...wish i had the funds to go there I would be there yesterday...peace

youtu.be...

can anyone embed it for me thanks
edit on 1-10-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ummm yeah....

Probably a couple of news helicopters, probably a police copter.

I don't understand the point?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

its actually corporate fat cats flying hot air ballons powered by burning money

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
since no one helped you, I will embed the video:

I'll also attempt a modicum of critical thinking as to determine your point.

(curious, but is there a "point" necessary to be brought to a thread that is meant to discuss events taking place)

I think perhaps, your point may be that the helicopters may be military, they may be police, they may be news

reporters. If they are military, that's indicative of something militaristic is occurring; if it's police then that's indicative

that the police see the peaceful protesters as a force to be reckoned with needing air support; if that's the news,

it's indicative that the peaceful assemblies are now chopper-news worthy, yet apparently not national "mainstream" news worthy.

Hope that helps some who are unable to see the points I so intelligently made evident through utilizing the scientific method.

....pwnd.....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
^^ you beat me to it
^^

was just about to embed,

thats quite a few helicopters to be sitting in one spot, holding still,

and they seem to be pretty high altitude, woulda thought they'd be lower

edit on 10/1/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I see ONE thing..........a lot of FOLLOWERS. They SOUND like a bunch of sheep! Baaah, baaah, bah-bah baaaaah. I made my protest YEARS ago...and it started with ending my relations with the banking system! Just wait til one of the government shills....starts to act a fool.! It ONLY TAKES A SPARK, TO GET A FIRE GOING...and when that spark happens, NYC may never be the same. Pfft....USofA may never be the same. This could get ugly....real, REAL fast! What will Monday be like?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The first pass is newscopters.
I'm pretty sure the next pass will be police gunships.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"occupy everything...."
"occupy everything...."
"occupy everything...."
What'sthe end game?
Do they expect the Rochefeller clan to walkout onto the balcony with a megaphone"
"Hey you! yes you: marilyn manson: You're right!" "we hogged all the capital and it was baaad..."
"we're sorry; we'll put it back into the alternative energy research market."?

edit on 1-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
"occupy everything...."
"occupy everything...."
"occupy everything...."
What'sthe end game?
Do they expect the Rochefeller clan to walkout onto the balcony with a megaphone"
"Hey you! yes you: marilyn manson: You're right!" "we hogged all the capital and it was baaad..."
"we're sorry; we'll put it back into the alternative energy research market."?

edit on 1-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

go back to your ivory tower

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Instead of protesting against the banking system, they should as a poster above said, end their business with the banking system. I haven't ended it with them because I never did business with them in the first place.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Instead of protesting against the banking system, they should as a poster above said, end their business with the banking system. I haven't ended it with them because I never did business with them in the first place.

Very very very good point. Posters should be telling people how they can contribute while at the same time getting the message across.

I hope to see the footage from the heli.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Imho, the endgame is to wake the people up. So many are completely oblivious to what is going on. Too busy with the football game and American Idol to care.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenk1013
reply to post by 46ACE

Imho, the endgame is to wake the people up. So many are completely oblivious to what is going on. Too busy with the football game and American Idol to care.

Then they need a literate media spokesman/articulate release .(not everyone reads ATS or infowars.) not generic one-liners on signs and chanting.

ADDED: Please"Brittany"; you're protesting on Wall st; by all means protest: bankers excesses; securities fraud and squandered bailouts; When you mention "love& brotherhood";""social justice" and/or "animal rights" to the news camera you lose credibility.

]Perhaps its a "start"...I have no answers on how to fix the broken system (that won't prosecute) short of violence directed at the main responsible parties.And that's a BAD answer.

and imho what "they" would love!. "They" excel at countering force
with force. Countering Ideas not quite so much.

edit on 2-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by 46ACE because: paragraph added

edit on 2-10-2011 by 46ACE because: structure

top topics

join