It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New home defense shotgun shell's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandpaDave

Indeed, I'm a big fan of Golden Saber. Good expansion and energy transfer.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
will definatly have to look into this round and add it to my collection. How much is it going to damage the ol pocket book? any ideas?

@projectvxn: Make sure ya film and post for all to see

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
These are being pulled by the ATF in the United States, They are originally made in Latvia.

vuurwapenblog.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
will definatly have to look into this round and add it to my collection. How much is it going to damage the ol pocket book? any ideas?

@projectvxn: Make sure ya film and post for all to see

D Dupleks Dupo7 Ammunition 20 or 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz Expanding Steel Slug Lead-Free Box of 5
it looks like a box of 5 will set you back $10.99
from Midway arms...

It looks like BTAF has pulled imports of the .410 though even Cheaper then dirt has pulled them from the shelves
edit on 6-10-2011 by GrandpaDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandpaDave

It did not take them long! They are calling it a "handgun round" What's not? I seen 45-70 Gov. Handguns. I myself have not shot one of these. And I shoot just about anything. I saw a 45-70 deringer once, never tried it. Maybe it would have been fun, or maybe a broken wrist.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ive seen these before....be curious to see how often they actually function correctly. Then again they look kinda like expandable broad heads. If these things worked I would never wanna shoot someone with them. This is quick way to get the state prosecutor to hand you down a life sentence for buying "bullets that are meant to kill like dangerous hollow points"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
man, how ignorant can you get? Prosecutors don't hand down sentences. Judges do that, and FIRST a jury has to convict you. The prosecutor can TRY to use such arguments to get you convicted in a "shaky" shooting, perhaps, or it can become an issue in the (later) civil suit, if there is one, that is. All that lawsuit stuff was started by Mass Ayoob, so he could boost sales of his ammo company, CorBon. It's very, very rarely ever been a successful ploy by an accuser, and it can usually be used to make such claimants look like the fools that they really are.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually, there have been well documented cases of 12 ga slugs and 00 buck to the chest not stopping an attack, or letting the hittee run a ways, meaning he COULD have attacked, you see? Jim Cirillo told me that he once shot a man at a range of about 6 ft with an Ithaca pump 12 ga and 00 buck, and swore that he saw daylight thru the man's chest. The guy turned and ran! Jim was so astonished that he tried to shoot the man in the back, without first working the pump. He got it reloaded and shot the fleeing armed robber in the back, at 5 yds or so, the pattern was about 6" wide, and the man KEPT ON RUNNING! Jim said that it was like being in a nightmare. He again shot the man, thru the glass door of the Harlem liquor store, and the man (on his knees from a .38 lrn hit to his hipbone, rolled over, came back up on his knees, said "hey man, that's enough", and died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Other than a lucky hit to the spine, there is nothing in the chest that, if destroyed, stops the body within 5 seconds or less, other than by pain/shock making the man's will to fight disappear.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Another fine post DB

I had to do a search for the Dragon's Breath. Found it, and bookmarked same.
SnF

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join