7 things that you need to know about DUPO 7 Short Magnum:
1. Huge energy – DUPO 7 Short Magnum is one of the most powerful ammunition designed especially for Taurus Judge revolvers retaining good functionality. Energy parameters for DUPO 7 slug in Taurus Judge Revolvers exceed normal .45 Colt revolver cartridges bullets energy and more than other .410 slugs energy.
2. Reliability – Taurus Judge revolver is designed for booth calibers .410 caliber and .45 Colt. Shell Diameter for .45 Colt is little larger than .410, therefore some other .410 slug cartridges jam in Taurus Judge Revolvers due to shell diameter increase in chamber. We have solved this problem using powder and shell combination designed especially for Taurus Judge. DUPO 7 Short Magnum has no functionality problems in all types of Taurus Judge revolvers.
3. Compatibility - DUPO 7 Short Magnum is possible to use in all Taurus Judge revolvers. DUPO 7 Short Magnum shell length is only 2 ½ inches and its fits in all Taurus Judge revolvers, and weapon which is designed to shoot .45 Colt can hold DUPO 7 Short Magnum pressures.
4. Fast and controlled expansion – DUPO 7 steel slug expands at the first moment of impact when it hits material which consists water. Slug forepart opens till maximum, forms strong shape, which creates a powerful shockwave. When steel reaches breach point six regular splinters together with slugs main body creates 7 wound channels.
5. The biggest expansion – there is no expanding .410 slug in the market. None of.45 Colt expanding bullets exceeds 1 inch expansion diameter. DUPO 7 Short Magnum expands more than 1 inch (26 mm) and impacts 6.25 times bigger area than initials slugs surface.
6. Combined stopping effect – DUPO 7 Short Magnum creates one entrance hole, huge shock wave, and 7 wound channels. It works like a combination of slug and buckshot. Precision - as bullet ammo, shock wave - like expanding slug, and 7 wound channels works as buckshot.
7. 100% efficiency – all energy transferred to the body. No over-penetration, no unnecessary energy losses.
Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by DaddyBare
I'll stick with my Mossberg ATS.
It eats 2 3/4in, 3in and 3 1/2in shells like no tomorrow.