It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry reads ATS, takes Bout Time's Advice!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

here is a possible reason for at least liberals to support fewer debates�although libertarians and greens would probably say this is all the more reason for debates.

www.americandaily.com...
55% of Kerry supporters stated they were voting for Kerry more to vote against Bush than to support Kerry. Only 44% were voting for Kerry because of Kerry. Whereas only 16% of Bush supporters indicated their vote for Bush was primarily a vote against Kerry; 83% were voting for Bush because of Bush.

Funny how you quote more Republican talking points, from more Republican hack sites like this one, using manipulative speech ripe with overt partisan opinion like this author's....and are still on the Libertarian/Green team!!

You've been found out, Morrocco Mole! You'r GOP pay stubs are hangin' out ya pocket!!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I cannot even believe it.

Someone once told me that Democrats are pessimists, and
Republicans are optimists.

I have never heard anything so true.
Someone actually said that this country is in the gutter.

That is sad. America is a fantastic country.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Funny how you quote more Republican talking points, from more Republican hack sites like this one, using manipulative speech ripe with overt partisan opinion like this author's....and are still on the Libertarian/Green team!!

You've been found out, Morrocco Mole! You'r GOP pay stubs are hangin' out ya pocket!!

If you want search the Communist News Network site you�ll find reference to the same poll�.that link was simply the first that I found. My only reference to the link was for the numbers, and what it would obviously indicate to any non-partisan, thinking of voting for one candidate, simply to oppose the other. I originally saw the reference on the aforementioned CNN. As for your more than ample demonstration of the democrat/liberal platform planks of, smear the issue, character assassination, ignoring pertinent facts whether true or not, and cloud the issue at all costs, you should probably read the following as you will not find them there www.lp.org.... Nor will you find a platform stating that you must loath and detest the current administration and therefore fall to demagoguery at all possible times. BTW if you think you might not like the answer, or it doesn�t support your agenda you would probably do better to not ask it.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by keholmes]

<< 1   >>

join