It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it greatly a conflict of interest in your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
where for instance a country were to establish free motoring of vehicles where apon this there would be drastic increasings of on the road vehicles at count per instance; take in mind that if you think that you have seen trafic jams in the passed; you have not seen nothing yet. Let me elaborate; as for that of the same would occure in an instance where low class would suddenly be able to afford vehicles which this could happen if a country would raise the minimum wage greatly which would never happen(I have always said that a governing body that has failed to render it's people closer together in social standings; is a failed one and needs reform)then everyone could cruise around as they wish and again that would be the same thing that would happen with traffic and it's issues.
edit on 1-10-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well I just have to say that with an ever increasing auto amount on the foreship then I can feel positive I have seen th......

What?
edit on 1-10-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Move to the country and buy a motorcycle ,failing that run downside of the doorjams where gravity will consume the jesus inspired notions of discontent

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Could someone please interpret this into plain english?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If I read your OP correctly...and I am not sure i do...Are you suggesting that poor people can not afford vehicles and that if they could, there would be more vehicles on the raod?

Friend, have you ever been in the country down south in the USA? Here, there are poor people that have a nicer car than they have a house or home. Low income communities are full of cars and trucks stylized according to culture and back ground... some with bling and rims...some with roll bars and camo-paint.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
If I read your OP correctly...and I am not sure i do...Are you suggesting that poor people can not afford vehicles and that if they could, there would be more vehicles on the raod?

Friend, have you ever been in the country down south in the USA? Here, there are poor people that have a nicer car than they have a house or home. Low income communities are full of cars and trucks stylized according to culture and back ground... some with bling and rims...some with roll bars and camo-paint.

Have seen it , moblie home communities with a brand new vehicle out front , the fifth wheel trailer along side it . Plus the older vehicles out behind the home to rust to nothing if they even have a back of the home to have . The total amount of scrap metal that is laying around is incredible . Not so much different than prior to the war years ago . Looks a lot like people trying to keep up with their neighbour , it is sad but it still is happening .

What is the price of scrap metal now ?

new topics

top topics

join