It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Portable Fair" an upcoming graphic novel about conspiracy theories, aliens, ufo's, etc....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hi. I have finished a 48 page, full color graphic novel, (part 1 that is), entitled "Portable Fair" for my comics imprint EGAD Comics. I figured I would post some info about it here, since it's content is something ATS users may enjoy.Your going to see Nazis, Grey Aliens, diplomats/politicians, World War 2, 9/11, Vietnam- the list goes on. Once I spread the word, a Kickstart account will be created to help fund the printing cost and any promotional cost. I went through hell making this, so I hope people enjoy it. I love all of these conspiracy theories, and I have never seen a comicbook really explore and connect this many and roll them all into one story- with a pinch of humor.

The original preview video:

The Kickstarter preview video (contains a word from the author at the end):

edit on 1-10-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

cool looks good, i was gunna try starting a comic/graphic novel (depending on how long i can make it) about 2012, nibiru and the awakening. found lots of info in youtube vids and gunna start on some concept art soon

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Whatever you do, keep on going and don't stop. Even if you don't feel like it some days.

join