It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was ats truly created? Could it be the king of all conspiracys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

THANK YOU please dont laugh to hard at my ignorence

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Why was ats truly created? Could it be the king of all conspiracys?,

No way. Organized religion wears that crown. No other conspiracy even comes close to outdoing religion.

reply to post by HideNASecret

Question though what topic can't be talked about?I dont want to make anyone get a violation but i feel so lost not knowing what it is. also it will drive me mad trying to figure it out.

Drugs!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

As I read through this thread, my hand was stretching higher and higher.

Ooh I know this one! Pick me! Pick me!

Beat me by one post. 'Tis true. Providing "undeniable proof" that the Queen is a shapeshifting reptillian will hardly bat an eyelid (or double eyelid) but breach the subject of dr#gs and look out................

Seems ridiculous but talking about dr#gs would cast a dark cloud over this site and unwanted scrutiny. How the hell am I typing this and convincing myself I agree?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not too long ago Springer sent me some Bumper Stickers and enclosed was a Business Card which was very kind i must say.

However, I firmly believe that embedded within the card is a listening device so that ATS can hear my every spoken word and the device is probably so advanced as to also send infrared spectrum images of my every movement AND it probably can read my thoughts too and they know what I am going to post before I post it.

The Bumper Stickers, I firmly believe have embedded within them similar tech, except it is GPS tracking devices so that they can track my every movement whilst I am mobile.

ATS Owners and Staff are definitely the top rung of TPTB!

Happy posting

ETA: S&F OP simply for the comedic value of this thread, for me that is.
edit on 10/1/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
I have noticed murders,aliens,top crazy news, spirits, demons, monsters, government leaders, history conspiracy, rape, threads such as girl chews on condom at mcdonalds and many other things are talked about on acs. There is but one thing i have noticed that no one can talk about on ats and i can not mention that but i am sure viewers know what i mean.

So is ats actually the big king of all conspiracys in the entire world or is it just a website where people talk about things they truly have no clue about and others respond to the posts and they actually have no clue either?

ATS is where every trivial crackpot notion under the sun comes to be sensationalized, and where every truly insidious plot comes to be trivialized. Notice which and what kind of topics get the most discussion.

Now, the unmentionable topic ist verbotten because it just wouldn't do for people to know their own government makes money hand-over-fist from the illicit drug trade. Firstly, people do not wish to believe their own leaders would actually care to profit from something they all claim to be so dangerous and unhealthy for their people, thus helping to keep this policy in place. Secondly, it is only through an illicit market can prices for these substances be so inflated when they are in actuality very cheap to produce. Such widespread knowledge would cause a global economic catastrophe. Also, this global prohibition allows for huge political manipulations around the world. It also permits local government a free no-knock pass into our livingrooms whether one is a user or not. It is too powerful a tool to lose.

Most conspiracies can easily be trivialized and have sufficient avenues for plausible-deniability. Others that are on-going are just too hot to handle.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well, since the taboo subject has been breached and all now know what that is...

thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join