It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesser of Two (or 3) Terrorisms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
1 - Americans goes all over the world killing off multiple nationalities, millions of civilians at a time (afghanistan, iraq, cambodia, etc)

2 - Arabs go to America and supposedly killing about 3,000 civilians one time.

3 = Bus/train/car/plane bombers/hijackers killing few to hundres civilians occasionally.

and conversely, regarding killing/punishing so called terrorists, which action is more favorable and why:

A - An American goes to the Mideast and both terrorizes & kills people, then rushes back to America, Mideast officials can't get the UN or International Court to try him for his actions.

B A Mideasterner goes to America and allegedly terrorizes, but does not kill any people. When he rushes back to the Mideast, American officials intrude right into his country without permission and execute him immediately without trial.

just some food for thought, that is all yall.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I only wish it was that simple.

I vote for choice "C": None of the above

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I only wish it was that simple.

I vote for choice "C": None of the above

Yes, that's true. Thanks to Zionist propaganda average American sheeple think of America as a whole civilization, ignoring the rest of the world. Jews and Arabs will reach an agreement - they are Semites, but the inborn in them hatred for the white man will not allow them to 'forgive'. You think that you are not slaves but free people. And it is not. You do not choose the president personally - you choose the representatives who make their decision on, and you have no control over them. Yes, you are Democracy and in democracy the slaves are not allowed to vote - it is entitled only to slaveowners. You belong to the State and it decides what and how to do with you. You are voluntary slaves but your State wants to enslave the rest of civilization.

new topics

join