It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Seals 6 Killed Awlaki killed in Yemen Is The Claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It is most interesting how many ATSters have jumped on the helicopter attack that saw a number of SEAL Team Six members being killed. With just a little bit of research you would find out that’s not the entirety of SEAL Team Six, it was actually a very small fraction of SEAL Team Six. It’s almost like you want to use this crash to expand on your theories without bothering to check if your facts add up.

That put aside, it was a joint attack by the Air Force and the CIA that led to the death of Al-Alwarki and this is the first I have seen any mention of SEAL Team Six however it is possible that in collaboration with SAD they directed the attacks from a distance. In truth though the media probably just use SEAL Team Six’s name because it sounds good why not attribute this to Delta or the 24th Special Tactics Squadron. In saying that on the other hand I find it very hard to believe that JSOC would ever declare to any news outlet that they have tier one assets operational inside Yemen just now with the current turmoil in the country and the criticism over Operation Neptune Spear.

Therefore I think that CBC may be guilty here of exaggeration or just flat out making this up to make their story slightly more spectacular, everyone wants to read about SEAL Team Six. For Americans operation Neptune Spear was like Operation Nimrod in the UK that exposed to the entire nation the existence of 22SAS in the mainstream media, operation Neptune Spear has had the same effect on SEAL Team Six. As a result of this the media are squabbling to publish as much as they can about SEAL Team Six because the people want to read about them, overall this is a bad thing. The sad truth however is that most of what they are publishing is utter rubbish to those of us who had a interest in tier one special forces assets before the assassination of Bin Laden. For instance, the media can’t even get the name right, SEAL Team Six is actually called the United States Special Warfare Development Group (NSWDG) then they portray them as supermen and publish all kinds of rubbish that the lay man wants to read. This has created a complex web of ignorance with regards to NSWDG and I fear a network of false stories and I believe there is a chance this could be one of them.

edit on 1-10-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I thought they all got killed when the helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan. What can one do with a government that tells so many lies you can't believe anything? Fake pictures, fake stories, fake news, fake people,, fake laws. I don't know if they think the general population is that stupid or if they have told so many lies they believe it themselves.

They did, what the hell is this #? No wonder they call the Americans dumber than a bag of rocks. If they can't see that's a lie, they need their head checked.

there wasn't a single casualty when blackhawk 1 crash landed from a height of approx 30 feet in the UBL raid. don't be a sheep. do your own homework before parroting nonsense and lies

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the movie called life...we're living? Who's writing this stuff? Dustin Hoffman? This HAS TO BE happening by design. I think they WANT us to see the lies....so people will "protest"...and 'they' will have enough reason to bring "Order out of Chaos". Careful what you wish for, you just might get it; and you may not be happy with what you receive.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Dont be so harsh, hes giving all shes got there Jim!
2nd

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........how can they kill that man? Weren't they killed? Anybody remember that? They went to Iraq on a mission and were killed? Am I missing something?

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan
articles.latimes.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Umm yea....when members of Seal Team 6 die.....they get replaced....

I mean seriously did you not think of that before you typed ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join