It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Seals 6 Killed Awlaki killed in Yemen Is The Claim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Source

SEALs strike again Al-Awlaki was killed by the same U.S. military unit that got Osama bin Laden. Al-Awlaki is the most prominent al-Qaeda figure to be killed since bin Laden's death in May.

Well there you go now the mainstream news is spinning and cliaming that Navys SEAL Team Six killed Awlaki too now
without any proof.

I guess we will be seeing more cheering neo cons on the white house celebrating someones death.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Okay.........how can they kill that man? Weren't they killed? Anybody remember that? They went to Iraq on a mission and were killed? Am I missing something?

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan
articles.latimes.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I thought they all got killed when the helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan. What can one do with a government that tells so many lies you can't believe anything? Fake pictures, fake stories, fake news, fake people,, fake laws. I don't know if they think the general population is that stupid or if they have told so many lies they believe it themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I believe they were part of the same unit but not THE actual team.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

the team is massive.... only a fraction was killed. do more research guys

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

I thought they all got killed when the helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan. What can one do with a government that tells so many lies you can't believe anything? Fake pictures, fake stories, fake news, fake people,, fake laws. I don't know if they think the general population is that stupid or if they have told so many lies they believe it themselves.

They did, what the hell is this #? No wonder they call the Americans dumber than a bag of rocks. If they can't see that's a lie, they need their head checked.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You should really be able to comprehend the information you gather before you regurgitate your own misunderstood interpretation of the truth... You know, so that you can be as smart as your trying to be... Otherwise... Well you know what I am saying...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by redrose123

They did, what the hell is this #? No wonder they call the Americans dumber than a bag of rocks. If they can't see that's a lie, they need their head checked.

like my above post said... the whole team was not killed -_-

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Point is Alwalki has been said to have been dead 5-6 times. Of course the entire seal 6 team hasn't been killed but the point is the ones involved with the bs Bin Ladin story. Is believed to have been killed in the Afghanistan incident. Apparently its not just Americans that are stupid.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

THANK YOU!!!! OK??? THATS WHAT I SAID!
2nd line

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

it was said that nobody on the crash was involved in the bin laden raid.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
osama bin laden, probably wasn't killed during the initial attack. the death most likely was part of cover story. you have to be the worst military commander in history not to take him captive and interrogate him.

he's most likely in the darkest pits of the united states government, being subjected to every kind of torture and interrogation technique known to man.

it is the only way, because of americas political climate, to get him back to the united states without a massive out roar.

maybe there's 10 people in the world know he even exists. the president, gates, clinton and his captors.

after he gives up the names of the entire organization, if this scenario is true, he'll get a bullet to the back of the head.

awlaki could have been found thru info given by osama.

edit on 1-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Why would they do that when they already know all the information. It is well known he used a differnt name. That Al-Quada is an arm of the CIA for which he was recruited to help fight against Russia in Afghanistan then Bosnia. Why do you think Bush admitted they weren't looking for him. Why do you think there was never a warrant issued for him? If he wasn't already dead which had been reported they certainly would never want him to stand trial. They would all end up in prison.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure where you guys are from but the MSM from my area stated the kill was done from drones. They even had cheesy graphics depicting the act.

I'm sure a third grader could come up with better "simulations".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........how can they kill that man? Weren't they killed? Anybody remember that? They went to Iraq on a mission and were killed? Am I missing something?

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan
articles.latimes.com...

When you hear that "members of the US Navy were killed," do you think that every member of the US Navy was killed? Likewise, when you hear that "members of SEAL Team 6 were killed," do you think that every member of SEAL Team 6 was killed?

And the article doesn't say SEALs killed him, it says he was killed by "the same US military unit," i.e. Task Force Whatever Number They Are Today. Learn about task organization, especially joint special operations task forces. Read JP 3-05.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I assume you are american, if not then you should apply for citizenship because you seem to fit the "dumber than a bag of rocks" requirement.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I can only think to myself that the only thing worse than this being true would be the idea this administration just couldn't keep something critically important quiet, once again. I hope the whole idea here is false, as I'm seeing plenty of stories saying this was a drone strike. However, we'll see soon enough I suppose. I'm certainly not thrilled with the idea of more American combat teams actually operating on the ground in yet another nation.

The U.S. needs the get out of there. The writing is on the wall and the whole region knows the U.S. departure is only a question of time. That means we're in a position of profound weakness now and can expect to be sniped/attacked on and off all the way to the end of our withdrawal. The sooner the better now that it's pretty well been decided.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You all are missing the bigger Picture. Ask yourself: Why is the US Gov. killing all those High Ranking "Terrorists" now of all Times? They seem to do that alot lately,more than in the last 10 Years combined...

I wonder why

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

I assume you are american, if not then you should apply for citizenship because you seem to fit the "dumber than a bag of rocks" requirement.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Al Qaida has run it's course and nobody is scared any more, so time to tie up the loose ends a bit and declare them a mere shadow of their former selves, and their leadership all dead (or sipping cocktails in a beach bar somewhere).

The new bogeyman is the Haqqani Network, fully supported and likely run by, the Pakistani military with government knowledge. Yeah, those damned Pakistanis, we gotta ramp up drone strikes against them and maybe kick off another war as the old ones are running out of steam.

Before we know it we'll be hearing Haqqani network affiliates everywhere they want to drop a few bombs or send in drones to pacify the locals. Ans so it rolls on, a nice profitable ongoing war for the corporations, only not so many troops on the ground getting themselves shot and blown up,,,, which is good for the voters! Right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join