It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May we come together regardless of Faith to pray for Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I just heard that Iran is going to execute the Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani as early as tomorrow morning.. May the Holy Spirit be with this man and his wife and kids during this terrible time .. may Jesus comfort them... May the holy spirit soften the hearts of the tyrants who approved this wrongful execution ... and we all should pray as brothers as sisters in Christ that Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani will be set free...

because no one... not muslim , not jew , budhist , christian or ANY person who believes in their own Faith
should ever be killed because of who they believe in as their savior and messiah..

god bless all of you and please pray for this man and his wife and kids

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just did .....Bless him and his family

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

I will stand with you to pray for this man, even though no one else probably will. "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, therefore so shall I be...." Mathew 18:20. I guarantee you, his death will not be in vain.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Why doesn't god save him?

At any rate, he has my condolences.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I feel for him and his family. I have been hoping this would be changed but doubtful knowing Iran. If they want to be taken seriously and gain any international support they are going to have to quit this type of oppressive actions. The Religion they hide behind didn't start out this way it has been turned into tyranny for those in power.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's wrong. It's as wrong as executing someone for sorcery.
Iran is really screwed up. They must not value life at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can you imagine the spiritual balls and faith it took for this man to stand is front of an islamic court and say that he still follows christ... and would never convert to islam

damn..

this man .. makes me speechless with his devotion and balls to say that...

wow

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

All I can say is Iran is a country that has stepped over the line on many occasions.

I would wholly support Military action against Iran for the purpose of removing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Unfortunately I do not believe in a god so I do not have any feelings about the pastors execution. If he broke Iranian law knowingly then I have no opinion. Is a pastor not just a guy who got a certificate off the internet to preach. Not really a man of god. Does he even have to go through schooling like the Catholic priests?

I have my doubts his god will intervene. But Iran don't realize this will make this pastor a Martyr in some ways. The Irony!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Why doesn't god save him?

At any rate, he has my condolences.

all I can say is that there are things we can not comprehend that god has planned for us....
for we are just his children...

and I hope this does not happen.... but can you imagine the cry and anger from the world towards Iran if they kill this innocent man...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe this is another "hiker" incident. Where he was doing something naughty and got caught.

According to Iran this man's religion has nothing to do with why he is on trial. (That doesn't stop the western media from trying to stir up the christian hate towards iran though. The more the merrier)

Rezvani's comments were also the first public remarks by an Iranian official about Nadarkhani's case.

"The issue of crime and of capital punishment of this individual is not a question of faith or religion -- in our system, one cannot be executed for changing their religion," Fars quoted Rezvani as saying.

Nadarkhani was, however, "a Zionist, a traitor and had committed security crimes," said Rezvani, who is responsible for security and political affairs in the province.

www.google.com...

edit on 1-10-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

I pray for you... and that the holy spirit shows you the way....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think that regardless of one's religion, this man is the example of something incredibly rare in this day and age. He truly believes in something strongly enough to die for it, and not in a flinch on a suicide button, but a deliberate way. I can only hope that if/when that time comes I can be as strong in conviction. They only asked that he renounce his Faith to live. God Bless him.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

To begin with its not the Iranian President who makes these decisions by their Religious Leader. Iran is a theocracy. That is why the man in being executed allegedly for leaving the faith and becoming a Christian. As far as removing the Iranian President he might be a nut. However a blooming idiot couldn't be any worse than the murdering criminals that have hijacked the US government.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I couldn't agree with you more...I hope and pray I am never in this position as I would hope my faith would be stronger than my fear

it hits me hard because this man has 2 kids and a wife to think about as well.... so do I

what a strong man of faith .. I am humbled by how he stands up for his beliefs

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This will inflame many Christians.Which i guess must be the goal.Barbarians.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

as sad as it is I am sure it will anger many christians

me... makes me sad

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
He and his family are in my prayers

And also for the rest of the people on this earth

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

To begin with its not the Iranian President who makes these decisions by their Religious Leader. Iran is a theocracy. That is why the man in being executed allegedly for leaving the faith and becoming a Christian. As far as removing the Iranian President he might be a nut. However a blooming idiot couldn't be any worse than the murdering criminals that have hijacked the US government.

blooming idiot

Blooming! Really? Couldn't think of a proper word?

Yes the Islamic courts and Religious Leaders make the decisions however, the country is run by the President and his "cabinet". He has never challenged the ruling of this execution, or publicly spoken out against it. So as the defacto leader of the nation by staying silent he is in fact backing and executing this "pastor" himself.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

you do have a point Obama personally hasn't addressed this

at least hilary had the " ovaries" too say something

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

you do have a point Obama personally hasn't addressed this

And what is he supposed to say? He is the president, not an apologist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join