It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show (.vs) Occupy Wall Street

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I really feel bad for you dude, one would think that somebody who has been on this site for so long wouldn't be so incredibly blind towards the corporate media bias and the propaganda they push.
edit on 1-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Pay close attention to the sentence structure, capitalization, grammar, and overall post quality, and you will realize that you should stop arguing. The average Fox viewer cannot convey their own ideas in writing, so you cannot possibly expect them to understand, much less assimilate "stuff you gotta read."

Fox specializes in communicating with the lowest common denominator with fancy graphics and starkly simplistic viewpoints.

"If the war was fer earl then how come gas is so expensive!"

That is an example of a Fox viewer's cognitive ability. Don't argue. Just leave them alone. Maybe while they're sleeping their brains will forget to make them breathe.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TupacShakur

who cares? i have sit there and listened for 3 years the bashing of the teaparty

by that "same corporate media"

no no that dont matter hannity and fox news is evil

give me a break

Dude,

Until you get over the "well they did it to me/us ; the tea party for 3yrs, bush 10yrs" etc so I'm gonna do the same, you will never be of any real help to the future of your country. Infact you'll be a hindrance.

And yes, Fox News is Corporate Media as well!

Can't you see, your playing the game they want you to? Think forward.....don't you realize these protestors are basically for what the teaparty is for? You have more in common with them, believe it or not, then WallStreet. Get rid of the blinders, the poor me attitude and see the forest for the trees.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
First they ignore you.. check

.. then they laugh at you, check

Then they fight you, check..

Then you win.-- Mahatma Gandhi

Those empty vessels will recite whatever script keeps them media employed..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
FOX ARE A BUNCH OF UNINFORMED MORONS, AND HERE'S WHY!!

Fight the evil vampire squids on the face of humanity!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Fox specializes in communicating with the lowest common denominator with fancy graphics and starkly simplistic viewpoints.

My favorite part in that video was when Hannity mocked the one protestor for using big words like 'didactic' and 'demagogic' (lol).

The problem for us anti-establishment and conspiracy theory types though, is that the FOX News propaganda machine has decided to latch onto our own causes like some festering parasite.

Places like ATS have become overrun by these ideologues, and the amount of stars and flags they receive from their self-reinforcing echo chamber of ignorance really derails any chance at a truly coherent or constructive discussion.

I mean pretty much everybody here is fed up with the government. That's a no-brainer.

But those that actually understand what's going on recognize it's because the government has become hogtied, corrupted and controlled by these corporate and plutocrat elite who are only interested in furthering their agenda.

They want to minimize government only to cut out the middleman, save themselves the trouble of hiring lobbyists and paying out bribes, and just have free reign over exploiting everyone that much further.

This is our common enemy - but of course the Teabaggers and the FOX News drones are just too damn obtuse to understand any of this, so they hop right into bed with them instead. Especially pathetic considering how utterly obvious the underhanded agenda is in this video.

But it's a sad state of affairs when even self-proclaimed conspiracy theorists are much more easily swayed by the - yes, demagogic (look it up, drones) - tactics of FOX News, than by any amount of critical or independent thinking this webite could offer them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Ok when I read your thread tittle I was like who the hell is hannity?

Then I watched the vid, then I was like, oh this occupy wall street is still going on.

Well that's good for them, at least there talking to each other to find out what and why they are there for. And most likely they now have the time to do that, since they probably ain't got no jobs.
It's as good a way to spend your time as any, I guess.

But yes the whole thing is a pathetic attempt to make out the people who are there as fools and all kinds of derogatory things with all kind of terms and even signs. And dam they suck at it, I mean I think I can do a better job then all of them put together with my highly specialized crack team of professionals, of which the world has never seen before.

And here they are hard at work.

In fact they could all take a break, I could by myself just pull # out my ass that is better then what I seen in that vid. And I have learned from my highly specialized crack team, and you best believe I can throw the poop around as well. Them monkeys are masters at throwing there feces around.

Haven't these people ever heard that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I mean even I now know, that this occupy wall street thing is still going on. And I rarely watch the corporate news, if at all. So after that little show probably millions now know that something is going on, that have never heard of it before.

Really for a miss-info and dis-info organization, they sure do suck at it. First rule of dis info is. If they have not ever heard of it before, then don't make it known to them. Duh! Only if its known, then you have to spin it in all kinds of lights and begin the poop flinging.

I would say hannity's little show helped the people having a little camp out on wall street more then it damaged them.

Some one should give him a banana for his efforts at least. But if they pay him more then one banana then they got really ripped off, he is worth 2 bananas at most. But no way in hell is he worth 3 bananas.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662bdcc23a13.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The funniest thing about all this is you lot.

WHAAAAAA they aren't showing the protest on the MSN WHAAAAAA

and now

WHAAAAAA they are showing it all wrong WHAAAAAAA

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oh, if only the left and the right would get together and protest with one common goal. END THE FED! Could we imagine the results? The only ones not involved in the movement would be the MSM and the elitists.

I'm not entirely against this protest, they have the right to protest just as any other American does (should have at least). However, you can't have a protest against capitalism and expect really great results...
This country is way too split right now for any effective protest/revolution. The left and right can't agree on anything resembling common sense. If the left says "end the wars!" the right will say "No way, and let the terrorists win??". If the right says "End the wars!" (Ron Paul at least) The left says "You're a fanatic!". These sides ONLY agree or disagree depending on what the other party says, it's ridiculous.

Also, as someone who has been deeply annoyed by the MSM as of late when dealing with the GOP candidates they have hand-picked, it's not hard to see they are twisting this event just as badly.

Perhaps in the fantasy world where the left and right actually work for a common goal together, maybe we can ALL protest to END THE MSM AND ELITE BANKERS AGENDA!

One can only dream of these things at this stage.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2Kimberly Guilfoyle is smoking hot and probably smarter than any three of the demostrators put together. Any video with her in it is worth watching.

She's not even average looking. She's just barely even one step above ugly, if even that. And I am being quite generous in that assessment.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Mao Tse Tung

folks that right there is the educational system of america nice try but you cant blame that on hannity
Actually that right there is a perfect example of sarcasm. I guess the educational system is to blame for you not picking up on that?

that video is perfect and it shows just how stupid the protesters are.
That video is a perfect example of Fox News propaganda. Finding some weird looking protestors, then completely attacking all of the protestors for 5 minutes non-stop. They didn't say a single positive thing about the protestors in that entire clip.

Seriously dude, if there was a competition on ATS to fit as much propaganda in a 5 minute video as possible, I don't think anybody could beat that video. Literally every statement is them bashing the protesters and trying to make them look like crazy hippies, and if you can't see that......I don't even know what to say.

I really feel bad for you dude, one would think that somebody who has been on this site for so long wouldn't be so incredibly blind towards the corporate media bias and the propaganda they push.
edit on 1-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

well, lol!

no worse than how the tea party has been portrayed, ya think?

pick out some whack jobs and say, this is what everyone is like. even have elected officials say the same.

only the tea party was 24/7 on all the news.

ya think the bsnbc msm cnn and all the rest would cover this?

NO! because it's true, they all are whack jobs who know nothing of what they are doing or talking about.

let's see some "good" protesters from the other side of the news.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Not really much else to say, the video speaks for itself.

Unless you cannot watch it. Why do people post these threads? Is it so hard to also offer a summary of what is so upsetting in the video?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

really?

what does your giant brain listen to/read get real truth?

DO tell us, inquiring minds want to know!

what magazines do you read?

don't say ATS coz, well, dam dude, look around. lol!!

no offence ATS guys but this IS a conspiracy site.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

the mere mention of hannity will make peoples head explode.

let alone FOX NEWS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I wouldn't simply put it as they're showing it "wrong", they're intentionally trying to make the protestors look like a bunch of moronic, homeless hippies who have no clue what they're even protesting, and have nothing better to do than use drugs and be an annoyance to everybody.

That is garbage, and anybody who can for one second support this Fox News spin on the protests is scum.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

they're intentionally trying to make the protestors look like a bunch of moronic, homeless hippies who have no clue what they're even protesting, and have nothing better to do than use drugs and be an annoyance to everybody.

Funny, that is exactly what they are, so it is a accurate portrayal!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Drop the whole two-party system and see reailty for what it is. The whole left/right paradigm just divides people and has them bickering and squabbling against themselves.

ALL OF THE CORPORATE MEDIA IS THE PROBLEM, not just the ones that don't agree with your political affiliation.

MSNBC, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, any media outlet that's a part of the 5 corporations that control ~90% of media in this country.

reply to post by spoor

Funny, that is exactly what they are, so it is a accurate portrayal!
Go away spoor, begone troll!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's all a big joke until blood runs in the streets

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Normally i just laugh at the contents of fox propaganda. This was so blatantly obvious and clearly offensive reporting that i almost cried.

Yes, they picked the worst bloopers from the protest they could find, that is acceptable. Mocking them outright is not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join