It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a phenomina that utilises emersion with little liquide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... I do of course also see that of the sketch being challenging and it may very well should be as that; as if there is no challenge; there is not as well any gratification; is there? And I also don't want to make anything too obvious on utube; for this was meant for you all only if possible.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I will try to explain; never mind the coulored in area as is was just un-nessesary and it is but empty space that even for that matter is nolonger needed with a system where two components are used while they being submerged in water at the bottom; thus being of nolonger a counter force as them being now in sync with eachother and their movements. So now to explain; the diagram is at the risen stage as it was filled with water between the two components an thus then becoming less heavy than the water; has then risen and if you were to create such a thing in a giant diametre scale; then that water that would be needed in ratio to that of what you rise where it being just short of that of the weight of water; could be then used apon it's droping force onto a feed towards driving a gen. Sorry I forgot to press enter after editing this.
edit on 1-10-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com... or maybe www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Zoolander, is that you?

Khar

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Hi Michael! Your link isn't working...Maybe you could try again

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
So now to explain; the diagram is at the risen stage as it was filled with water between the two components an thus then becoming less heavy than the water;

Are you claiming that if you fill something with water, it becomes lighter than water?

I'm not sure if this is what you were trying to explain in this thread? In that thread I explained how you cannot simply use a mass and a float to create work. To raise water in a cylinder higher than the water it is submerged in, you need to input work. Due to inevitable losses, it is not possible to extract more work than you put in. I thought I explained it adequately in your previous thread. I realise English probably isn't your first language, but if you have any questions about my explanation, feel free to ask.

Also, I don't think you've got anything to worry about posting on youtube. There is a reason that over unity, or free energy devices (I think that's what you claim to have here) haven't been shown to work, even though many, many people have tried. But I can appreciate that you are trying.

top topics

join