It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain a divisive tool?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I just had a simple thought and wanted to ask a question that may not have a simple answer. As I sit here with the television on in the background I noticed that Herman Cain is a guest on Jay Leno's show. I then wondered regardless of his politics, is he now being paraded by the media as a tool to divide the strong support of Ron Paul because they genuinely fear him? Again he may be a good candidate himself but their goal is to make sure neither win. What do you think?
edit on 1-10-2011 by Redwookieaz because: S&G

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You're exactly right and this is what I've been thinking for weeks now. A lot of people I know who are RP supporters had Cain as a distance 2nd, including myself...not anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I see I'm obviously not stating any new ideas here. That video by AJ seems to definitively state my case for me, lol. Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Turns out he's connected with the Skull and Bones secret society and corporate giant Pillsbury.Just another PTB shill.

Check out video by Alex Jones.

Nevermind,mnmcandlez got it before me,damn!

edit on 10/1/2011 by dezertdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cain is a likeable guy. It also makes me respect him more that he climbed the corporate ladder of various restaurants. I believe he said he has 40 plus years of executive experience, which is another plus. If Cain had Ron Paul's direct approach to situations, (I'm not saying he doesn't have a direct approach, just nothing close to Ron Paul) then he would be the clear vote.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You know I really like that Ron Paul has a background as an obstetrician and flight surgeon instead of the usual lawyer or corporate executive we find in politics.

new topics

top topics

join