It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense ManHunt for suspect in North Coast woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Intense ManHunt for suspect in North Coast woods

www.sfgate.com

More than 100 law enforcement officers in camouflage uniforms and face paint descended on a 6-square-mile "hot zone" in the dense North Coast forest Friday, looking for a double-killing suspect believed to have opened fire on searchers the day before.

On Thursday, Sheriff Tom Allman said, Bassler fired on three Alameda County sheriff's deputies as they walked along a dirt road in broad daylight, then flanked around them through thick brush and shot again.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I haven't seen this getting any attention on the web but this isn't to far away from where I live and is ongoing as we speak. I have been up through that area and there is a lot more people than just him in those hills with guns and weed plants. This is pretty intense IMO, there could be a few unexpected events that are about to unfold.

These cops are in full camo with night vision hunting this killer that's been living off the land and has bunkers and traps set up throughout his home turf. ###snipped###
www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: drug references removed: 16e.) Illicit Activity: i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form. Terms and Conditions of Use

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As a fellow Northern Californian, I have seen a fair bit of local coverage. You are right, there has not been visible coverage online (aside from local). In my neck of the woods, have plenty of roads you don't dare to drive down during certain "seasons". I am keeping an eye on this story... S&F

new topics

join