It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Soviet Experiment resurrected the dead, Nazi war machine!

page: 1
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And some of you thought Nephilim Hybrid people don't exist, well take a look at this and make your own conclusions.

Many people think that our governemnts dont have this type of technology to do this evil things with human life..


VEWERS DICREPTION IS ADVISE.





In the 1940s, Soviet scientists were able to bring the dead back to life. This very technology will be the driving force behind the future Zombie apocalypse. 71 years later, we can finally get a peek through the Iron Curtain. What you see might horrify you. A poor dog, Torn apart in the name of science. Its lungs, hart and head, put to death then reanimated. Was this ever tested on humans. Yes, as we can see, this has been done a very long time ago. Deep within Soviet Russia the communists scientist have played God. The day of Judgement will rain down on humanity and the dead shall rise. Nazi also conducted experiments with for nazi. refer to times article for more details


www.time.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life
 


Artificial blood circulation. Sounds like Cheney to me. He blood flows all the time with no heart beat and he is still trying to rule the world. It has become the invasion of the zombies.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am sorry but seeing that makes me want to track down the Monsters that did this and do what they did to those torture victim dogs and do it to them and any evil offspring they created.If they have to do this to something do it to murders,rapists,child molesters and the like.Stop animal testing and test on violent criminals..Seeing this makes me happy that our species will be extinct eventually.We don't deserve to live..



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Actually this technology has been very well known for some time now, it's called "life support". yah the dog was alive but It most certainly had brain damage. they can do this with people but until they can find a way to make a brain function normally after death, which would be nearly impossible, unless they can find a way to reverse brain damage,(who knows maybe they have) there will be no zombies.
edit on 30-9-2011 by TruthWizard because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35
 


Please don't say that specialy if you have kids of your own.

These things doing these experiments are Hybrid people, all these technology are from the Fallen ones aka Annunaki, they show animals here, but I bet they have done it to humans as well.

This is why I'm trying so hard to let people know about these Hybrid enteties among humans, the problem is that they are all over in this planet, there are millions of them among us. From Janitors, teachers all the way up into the White House, this is real.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I Hope someone will do the same to these people.
Disgusting human behavior.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life
 


What exactly is evil or special about this old documentary?

Life-support isn't technology that we don't have, and I don't see many ethical problems with experimenting with dead animals, they are not going to feel a thing.

Also, what's with people saying the people in this video are non-human, I didn't see anything abnormal about these people or what they were doing.

But Nazis have done a lot worse experiments than this, on live people as well. Some data obtained is also used today (hypothermia).
edit on 30.9.11 by iamaperson because: Edited to add but (rather than making another post)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson
 


Without alien technology humans today wouldn't have not even a TV set, the history of sciense and technology goes back to the days of Enoch, yes! in Enoch civilisation was presented The Sward, Shield and the Breast Plate. That was our first technology by the evil celestial beings and thats how we got to this point.

You think humans would do such atrocities with out the influence of these demonic figures? Thats my answer to your question, now I'll let others answer your second question, let me advise you ( get some ear plugs cause they will be ringing ).



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by iamaperson
 


Without alien technology humans today wouldn't have not even a TV set, the history of sciense and technology goes back to the days of Enoch, yes! in Enoch civilisation was presented The Sward, Shield and the Breast Plate. That was our first technology by the evil celestial beings and thats how we got to this point.

You think humans would do such atrocities with out the influence of these demonic figures? Thats my answer to your question, now I'll let others answer your second question, let me advise you ( get some ear plugs cause they will be ringing ).


I think we were able to make a TV set without the help of aliens. Even demonic ones.

Atrocities? As in putting electricity through dead organs?



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I posted this in one of my latest threads and it's being ignored, THE REASON? I'll keep to my self.

here is the Post incase any body mist it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Geeze.... That was horrible to watch! Anyone with half a brain knows that being dead for 10 minutes will result in BRAIN DAMAGE; hello! Guess these monsters didn't care about that though.

I'm going to go hug my dog now



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would not worry too much about any kind of zombie anything. I mean, sure they can make a heart pump and what have you but if they were to say... try to bring back an entire body....It would be brain dead.

The brain goes more than a few minutes with out oxygen and it just.... is too damaged.


But still very cool and kind of creepy footage.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem
 


Give him another hug for me please.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't know about the brain damage thing, cause the dog was normal to me afterwards, even the decapitated dog head looked like normal.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Geeze.... That was horrible to watch! Anyone with half a brain knows that being dead for 10 minutes will result in BRAIN DAMAGE; hello! Guess these monsters didn't care about that though.

I'm going to go hug my dog now


I only watched the first 10min or so, and didn't get to know their methods, maybe it really was cruel, if they didn't actually humanely and fully euthanize them before the experimentation.

"with half a brain"...



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Without these types of medical experiments being performed on animals, many of us would have lost relatives or have been dead ourselves. The animals gave an ultimate sacrifice so that people could live. The animals are heroes.

As for the technology, as stated above, it is only the beginnings of what is known today as advanced life support, heart and lung bypass machines, and as mentioned elsewhere, hypothermic life saving techniques.

All of these technologies save countless lives. We don't have any other options but to try to humanely experiment on animals to try to save human beings. You may understand this better if and when you need this kind of help yourselves.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Redwookieaz because: S&G



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Without these types of medical experiments being performed on animals, many of us would have lost relatives or have been dead ourselves. The animals gave an ultimate sacrifice so that people could live. The animals are heroes.

As for the technology, as stated above, it is only the beginnings of what is known today as advanced life support, heart and lung bypass machines, and as mentioned elsewhere, hypothermic life saving techniques.

All of these technologies save countless lives. We don't have any other options but to try to humanely experiment on animals to try to save human beings. You may understand this better if and when you need this kind of help yourselves.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Redwookieaz because: S&G


yes most people totally over look this fact..............mostly activists, or people whose maturity isnt that of which leads them to the next logical step in thinking.....

Also worth mentioning is the OP made the leap that this was done to Humans, im sorry but no where was this in the video or in anything else you can prove......

3. Your OP is misleading, how do you know this dog wasnt already dead before they did the video?

People really need to think things through before they jump to conclusions and post willy nilly



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Misleading on what?

Because I talk about Hybrid and you didn't like that?

Do you know how many videos about Hybrids are out there, you think people are not waking up to this REALETY WE LIVE IN? Look at my other videos in the link I propose abot EUGENICS.

Misleading on what? Is people like you that doesent whant to look what is right in there face, or may be you know and your the one misleading. You show me proof of these things you claim that dosen't exist. I bet you will even touch the subject.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Misleading on what?

Because I talk about Hybrid and you didn't like that?

Do you know how many videos about Hybrids are out there, you think people are not waking up to this REALETY WE LIVE IN? Look at my other videos in the link I propose abot EUGENICS.

Misleading on what? Is people like you that doesent whant to look what is right in there face, or may be you know and your the one misleading. You show me proof of these things you claim that dosen't exist. I bet you will even touch the subject.


Ahh misleading on the fact that there is NOTHING human in the post or vid, misleading on the fact that theres nothing HYBRID in the video...........

Shall I continue, or would you like to continue to get snippy?



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Don't you read what I posted before? If you have why would you try to steer the dirt, just to get you blined from it?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join