It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by digginapony

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin.

The quote is fake.

Oh my, been reading Talmud Uncovered have we?

You are a racist

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin.

The quote is fake.

Oh my, been reading Talmud Uncovered have we?

You are a racist

LoL what an idiot. Solomon used demons to build his temple because iron was considered unholy.

Why then would the Jews try to rule the world then with iron?

No sense at all . . . .

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They don't change them because it's history. For example a historian can't look at old texts and study a history of a country but rewritting everything they learned about the history of something or a country. Like historical texts or buildings need to be maintained and not edited or changed. It's a way to see where we came from etc.

Our holy texts are only legit only from the original words or original version. If you make many different versions then that allows people to think they are following the religion correctly but since someone could make changes to the original book and the publish their books and fool the followers... once the followers finds out they didn't read the original text... they will be upset or pissed. Like people will feel like they weren't following the religion... the texts are part of word of god. You want originality to hear gods words. You can't rely on humans or people to say what god said or the foundations of how the religion should work. Religion is something that dosen't change. It's something you can't change. You either follow it and believe in it or you don't.

if there is racist things or violence in the texts... you must embrace it. It's part of history of the religion and I am not sure but I assume most religions have ways or rules on how to deal with enemies and foes.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I want to see that exact passage please bout Jesus. I have tried to find it and have not. I do not believe that statement is even real.
edit on 1-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It can be found in Gittan 57a.

Here are some other "divine" teachings found in the Talmud:

"Jesus was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).

Of course, most Zionists come out and say such quotes are apocryphal or taken out of context. Let us forget about quotes for argument's sake. Know them by their fruits. Are the actions and atrocities committed by Zionists in correlation to such teachings? The answer to anyone with a modicum of understanding in regards to the state of the world is an unequivocal, unambiguous YES. By all means, be skeptical. Go into your research with the aims of disproving all this!!! Do not take anyone's word for anything!! Look for yourselves. Rothschild owns Reuters and the Associated Press. The heads of every major media corporation are all Khazars. The heads of every major financial institution including the World Bank, IMF, and the Federal Reserve are all Khazars. The war in Iraq and the bombings of Libya both started on the Day of Purim. Know them by their fruits. Never forget the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel, Rachel Corrie, and those 5 dancing Israelis. Once again, go out and research with the goal of disproving all of this.

Is this video consistent with the teachings of the Talmud?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Because it's all fairey tales. All of it. Talmud, Torah, Old Testament, God is imaginary & religion is the purest form of slavery.

The simple statement of God' chosen people. Is in it self absurd. I guess it means all the rest of us non-jews are just waste. Remember the Torah, the story of the Exodus. Never forget it was written by the jews. Sort of the winning side of the story. And basicly the only side we have been allowed to know about.

The statement should be " Jews God's chosen oppressors"
edit on 1-10-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling or lack thereof

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Because it's all fairey tales. All of it. Talmud, Torah, Old Testament, God is imaginary & religion is the purest form of slavery.

The simple statement of God' chosen people. Is in it self absurd. I guess it means all the rest of us non-jews are just waste. Remember the Torah, the story of the Exodus. Never forget it was written by the jews. Sort of the winning side of the story. And basicly the only side we have been allowed to know about.

The statement should be " Jews God's chosen oppressors"
edit on 1-10-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling or lack thereof

No, all non [Israelites] (Those who worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) are just a waste, as you so eloquently put it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Of course, most Zionists come out and say such quotes are apocryphal or taken out of context.

I am not a Zionist, I am not even Jewish but you are misrepresenting the Talmud with material that has been used by anti-semits for many years. Some research reveals that the (mis)quotes don't even refer to Jesus.

Let us forget about quotes for argument's sake.

Why? You brought them into the discussion.

edit on 1/10/2011 by cripmeister because: grammar

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Actually anybody who worships things and beings that are fariey tales That's a waste. Jews are not the innocent peoples thay make their selves out to be. They are in the end. THE TRUE WASTE.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Of course, most Zionists come out and say such quotes are apocryphal or taken out of context.

I am not a Zionist, I am not even Jewish but you are misrepresenting the Talmud with material that has been used by anti-semits for many years. Some research reveals that the (mis)quotes don't even refer to Jesus.

Let us forget about quotes for argument's sake.

Why? You brought them into the discussion.

edit on 1/10/2011 by cripmeister because: grammar

I explained why but you so conveniently did not paste that part. When shown the exact text Zionist will say it is out of context. When confronted with audio or video, Zionists say it is out of context. I said let us disregard the quotes for now just to deal with the issue from the phenomenological perspective. Let us deal with what can be observed, the objective. Do incidents such as the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel, the usurping of land in Palestine, and the five celebrating Israelis correlate with these teachings? Anyone can say they are taken out of context or are not real. That can be said about anything. Do the fruits of the Zionists reflect such teachings? Do the aforementioned atrocities, to only name a few, correlate to the misanthropic teachings of the Talmud that you continually claim are false? I am asking rhetorically, and I am not asking you. This is for all readers who want to get to the truth of the matter. Look into all of this for yourselves. Know them by their fruits. Discern what is true by doing what you always do to find the truth. Look to see if such teachings are substantiated by the practices and policies of the adherents.
edit on 1-10-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'll answer your title question.

Because GOD is not against, racism or hate. The Hebrew nation is at the very heart of segregation from other countries and races. God told them many times to go into the other lands and utterly slaughter every man woman and child in that country. God tells the Hebrew people many times they should hate these people. That's in the Bible.

Removing these things would be making the Bible out to be a lie.The Bible by divine commandment must not be changed by man. ( or else it wouldn't be The Bible anymore - it's the closest thing we have to historical documentation for much of that time period, Cannot change that.)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Look to see if such teachings are substantiated by the practices and policies of the adherents.

What teachings? See, you fall back on misrepresentations of the Talmud and without them you have nothing. Give it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The 'I am a jealous god', of yehovah was followed by the christain zionists that started the u.s.a.
Indians are called 'red', not because they are red, but, because satan is red.
The original americans believed the b.s. 'holy trinity', in that the jealous jehovah and jesus were one and the same person.You only have to read deutoronomy to see that jehovah was not going to pal up with some 'johnny-come-lately' like jesus.
Why Augustine invented the holy trinity in the 5th century is never explained, but, its an event that for forever shaped the whys and whatfors of christianity.And, by extention, the laws of the united states.
Many of the original 'fathers' of the u.s.a. believed in the Bible 'religiously', and just knew that they had to 'kill a savage for uh-jesus-uh.'
Even though the articles of the confederation were taken, almost entirely from the Iroquois articles of the confederation, which then morphed into the u.s. constitution.
In other words, native indian gave the impatis (sp.?) that invented america, and then, immediately, became 'enemy', that has to be killed down to the last grasshopper, as is taught in the Torah.
Our 'forefathers' believed this crap.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That is the second time in this thread you have posted that garbage and you haven't even sourced it. Can't find a kosher (pun intended) website to source?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Israeli Spy Ring slipped past Rupert Murdoch on Fox News:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Everyone research the Samson Option. Then look into Magna BSP, the security company in charge of Fukushima.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Iam genuine when I request this folk swhether ye be Jewish/Christian/athiest/Buddhist/Islamic/Agnostic/Hind/Scientologist/UFo-ologist whatever, lets stop this tit for tat baiting rubbish, I asked a genuine question borne from personal spiritual harm , when I found rejection in the Old Testament, I think it would be reasonable perhaps to have a G rated bible for children under 18 for example, where children wouldn't read the thing in time of trouble an dinterpret that they are not Jewish or of the tribes of Israel so are therefore unclean and not worthy.

I do not want this hate-fest , its not what was intended , it seems it may be better to put this one to sleep.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Please study Veda. Vedic religion is monotheistic, but inclusive of all humanity. There is no racism or bigotry in it. Thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join