It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by digginapony

Since you among others are so good at bringing up the USS Liberty at every opportunity, you all seem to back off so damn fast when I bring up the HMAS Hobart! Why is that?

As for Rachel Corrie....only stupid buggers throw themselves in front of moving vehicals!
edit on 1-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Everyone please watch this video of a young, "stupid" Rachel Corrie. This rabid hate-filled, Irish-American anti-semite nearly thwarted the destruction of a Palestinian man's home who had legal documentation for ownership by "throwing" her body in front of the bulldozer. Does she have any idea how much bulldozers cost!?! What if her bones damaged the machine??? Thank god the United States sends billions of dollars to the Zionist state of Israel in case such saboteurs try this again.

www.youtube.com...

Here are Rachel's parents:

www.youtube.com...

This girl is the real terrorist, people. She no doubt had a hand in September 11.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You ask if all Ashkenazis are in on this.

Norman Finklestein and Shulamit Aloni are also Ashkenazi. This plot is not being perpetrated by all those of Ashkenazi descent. Many have actually risked their careers and lives to expose this nefarious plan. Regardless of background, everyone has a choice. It will be other Ashkenazis who will have a big hand in exposing the Satanic Talmudists.

Ashkenazi Jews like Rothschild and Warburg funded the Nazis. Why?

Herzl
Balfour Declaration
Transfer Agreement

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

halakhah.com...
Is a good source in English. Not sure that it is all ,but it sure is almost all.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you again for bringing up the USS Liberty. It is important to keep discussing this because most Americans know nothing of this event. It was the only attack ever committed against the United States that Congress refused to investigate. Please keep talking about the USS Liberty.

Here is an interview with one of the survivors who has subsequently been threatened on U.S. soil. How does it make you feel to know that an American serviceman was threated by a foreign agent on United States soil for telling the truth? Support our troops! Do not send them to die in unjust illegal wars that are solely for the benefit of the Zionists! Defend Mr. Tourney and Ken O'Keefe! Support our heroes!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Because everyone is a racist to some degree
haters please prove me right by commenting

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

This is absolutely true. The difference here is that this ideology of racial supremacy contained within the Talmud is taught in such a way as to be perceived to be divine-as sick as it is.

Everyone please look for yourselves. The detractors say these quotes are taken out of context. Once again, what is the context for teaching that Jesus is boiling in hell in his own excrement?

What is the context for this:

www.youtube.com...

There are some who have come out and said the context was that this is a joke and for fun. Is this humorous in any context?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Welcome to the marvelous world of religion! Since all monotheistic religions that still exist today are based on sexists, racist hatred and bigotry. When it's not orthodox Jews seeing themselves as the elect, it's Christian vindicating them for having crucified Jesus, while Muslims also hate both groups. Religion has a lot to do with racial intolerance, homophobia and sexism, and I suppose these things wouldn't be too much big issues if we'd still be worshipping Nature or deities closer to us... but that's all the past.

Let's stop worshipping and seek understanding.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

You are perpetuating a lie. Muslims revere Christ as a prophet. Tariq Aziz, the second in command of the Iraqi regime under Saddam Hussein, was a Christian. Of course, we have those evil Iranians that hate Christians-or do they?

rt.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
People of faith will die to defend their words.

Wonder where the faithful christians were every other time these words were changed, translated through three or more languages or cut altogether?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Probably because the god of the bible is satan. He is bloodthirsty, jealous, and not a nice guy whatsoever. "Love me while you're fearing me, or i'll kill you" is pretty much the overall idea. Seriously, the bible should end where it says, "And on the 7th day, god rested". Interesting to note, that the next verse, Genesis 2:4 begins mentioning the LORD god, and what might be interpreted as a SECOND CREATION.
Only God is mentioned in the first creation, but after that the LORD God enters the scene, "Jew God" if you will. Just an interesting way to look at it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

god chose this race Jacob later renamed Israel to be the lineage of the messiah(CHRIST) in order for this to happen they were instructed not to many any non-israely woman or any polytheistic people. Paul makes it clear that the Jews did not believe in JESUS in order for all gentiles(every-non jew)to be saved..the Talmud is blasphemy and yes modern day Jews practice self worship,this is exactly why they hate Jesus because he came to die for ALL to be saved.stop looking at GOD'S plan for CREATION in a single sentence.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the original hebrew of the creation passages in Genesis were not talking about a single god but many gods. Elohim is a plural word. Scholars will tell you that words surrounding "Elohim" suggest a single god referenced as the royal "we" voice. Sorta like a king saying "We have decided" but everyone knows he means he has decided. That is not in the original language. Any hint of singular tense, was added by translators. The Lord God = Yehovah Elohim, is at least 2 of those gods.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hi DigginPoo--

Rachel Corrie was certainly no racist - she merely saw FIRST HAND what the IDF (Israeli 'defence' Forces) were doing to the aboriginal Palestinian civilian population (cutting off water-electricity all day & allowing it to flow ONLY for an hour or so e.g. 3:30am to 4:30 am) in the (according to the UN who gave the modern Yisro'elis there so-called state) illiegally-occupied territories since 1967 (Gaza and the West Bank) - the bombing out of schools and libraries to remove the Palestinian intelligentia-class, the uprooting & dwestruction of groves of 700+ year-old Palestinian Olive and Date trees, the brutal and senseless murder of over 3600 Palestinian women and children along with the arrest and torture of boys (aged 11-14) by the IDF (using 'haMilkhama haGalilee' tanks) in concert with the so-called Lebanese 'Christian' phalangist Militias e.g. at the two 'concentration' camps of Palestinian civilians at Sabra and Shatilla c. Sept 17-21 1982 in Beirut in Lebanon...and she just had enough.

If you do NOTbelieve that relgious Zionists are in fact some of the worse racists on the planet(especially the extreme so-called ultra orthodox 'chasidim', the Lubivicher racists or others of their ilk) in eretz Yisro'el and in other parts of the world (e.g. New York City) check out this thread [below] which traces the Torah and Talmudic basis for the inherent racism and sexism and homophobia and xenophobia that we see among the 'master race' woops, I meant 'chosen people'...I sometimes get my racist epithets mixed up, the members are so similar in Weltanschauung... (and I refer here only to the Zionist religious right wing extremist wacko 'literal-torah-believing' chosen-people Zealots, i.e. Jewish and Christian 'fundamentalists' not thinking persons who reject the Torah outright e.g. atheist 'Ashkenazi Jews' etc.

Here is the discussion of 'allleged divine sanction of racial genocide' in the Torah - mentioning all the racism inherent in all the Torah-believing Judaeisms and 'fundamentalist' Christian belief systems still extant today, alas :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. Iesous) regarded non-Jews (goyim, gentiles) to be 'dogs' - exactly in the same way as 1st century Palestinian Jewry did (at least as far as we can understand from reading the racist-zionist xenophobic Dead Sea Scrolls material all penned between BCE 300 and 68 CE, i.e. some still being hand copied at Seccacah (Khirbet Qumran) in the wilderness of Judaea during the 'good Rebbe's lifetime) -

For a taste of his inherent zionist racism, take a very very very close look at the 1st canonical Greek gospel 'according to Matthew', in chapter 15 whoever he was, where a 'Greek speaking Iesous' clearly gives a SyroPhonecian gentile woman short schrift (the good Rebbe was visiting Tyre and Sidon, which he regarded as part of his own 'Greater Jewish Kingdom of David ' in the northern border near where the Euphrates cuts through Lebanon) - the poor gentile wwoman had come to him for help to exorcise her 'daughter who had a bleeder-daemon'

'And she falls down before him saying, Son of David, have mercy upon me....' ...but Iesous said to her: 'Lady the bar-enasha ('son of man') was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the Elect of the house of Yisro'el..and anyway, since when would it be right to take the children's bread out of their mouths and throw it away on the dogs under the table?'

The term 'dog' in Hebrew (Khaleb) and in galilean Aramaic (Khalbah) was used by Jews to refer to the goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) in 1st century Palestine, i.e. the lowest form of animal life in the middle east - sort of what the Americans to-day would call a 'coqroach' (we see the term bandied about not only in the Dead Sea Scrolls to refer to 'gentiles who are as unclean as dogs and all the other ritually-unclean things which defile the holy sanctuary' (e.g. in MMT) but also in the highly racist-sexist-xenophobic Talmud, which even to-day's racist orthodox Jews regard with honour...

"A Jew who eats with a Gentile (non-Jew) , it is the same as eating with a Dog."
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"Whereas Jews are true human beings, the goyim (non-Jews) are not human beings at all - they are beasts."
Talmud: Bava Metzia, 114b

"The souls of non-Jews actually come from daemons which is why we call them pigs."
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Sex between 2 goyim (i.e. non-Jews) is the same as sex between two dumb-beasts."
Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog & scripture teaches the chosen ones to honour dogs more than a non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"A pregnant Gentile (non-Jew or Goy) is the same thing as a pregnant beast of prey."
Coschen hamischpat 405

So...read a little more around your subject !!!!

edit on 1-10-2011 by Sigismundus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Hi Sig! I totally agree with everything you said. I was being sarcastic as so many deplorable Zionists make derogatory remarks about Rachel. Here is an individual who had nothing but love for humanity, and they try to detract others from listening to her or knowing her by calling her a racist.

You know the truth. We know who the "illuminati" is. We know what the "New World Order" is. We know that the masonic compass is the star of David, which is the star of Rephan. Please continue to spread the legacy of Rachel Corrie. God Bless!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Please read my other posts! Spread the truth far and wide!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Will do !! Keep up the good work....of spreading the TRUTH to all those on ATS still in the dark about such matters !!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Why to lie?

"Whereas Jews are true human beings, the goyim (non-Jews) are not human beings at all - they are beasts."

Care for source from the text? Because it is not what it says. At all.

"Sex between 2 goyim (i.e. non-Jews) is the same as sex between two dumb-beasts."

Care for a source from the text? Because it is not even close.

"A pregnant Gentile (non-Jew or Goy) is the same thing as a pregnant beast of prey." Coschen hamischpat 405

Care for the source from the text? Because it is totally different.
Could not find other sources on line. Have no idea what "Jebamoth" means since there is no such word in Hebrew, Yalkut Reuven is not available on line as far as i see and Igeret? Rashi i also cannot find and sadly do not know what it is exactly.
But for what i did find I can provide what the source exactly says. Not what you copy pasted And i stand behind my words. Will you,or you will stick to lies from racists sites?
Or hate blinds too much?

spreading the TRUTH to all those on ATS still in the dark about such matters !!

1984 much?
edit on 1-10-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
do the words

chosen race

ring a bell, any?

My eye

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

"A Jew who eats with a Gentile (non-Jew) , it is the same as eating with a Dog."
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

Talmud: Bava Metzia, 114b

"The souls of non-Jews actually come from daemons which is why we call them pigs."
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog & scripture teaches the chosen ones to honour dogs more than a non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"A pregnant Gentile (non-Jew or Goy) is the same thing as a pregnant beast of prey."
Coschen hamischpat 405

The Talmud is a book of madness. Even the jews don't believe in it. It was written by Rabbis to throw the Goyim off the track. It contains lots and lots of nonsense. Supposedly, buried beneath all that junk are "hidden gems" of wisdom, that only the Rabbi's can find, because everyone else is blinded by the remarkable and shocking statements like the ones you identify. Because the mind of the reader is captivated by those kinds of remarks, the average reader cannot find the true things that are also encoded there. The scribes have artfully covered the wisdom with many layers of misdirection. Only a few people can read and understand the Talmud.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Because the Jews held the bloodline from Adam which was passed onto Jesus Christ who was able to save mankind's bloodline by his own choice so that other hybrid races from Angelic human crossing did not pollute God's plan.

Sub categories with Human animal Angelic traits also formed in Noah's time.

Other races may include Cainite, some suggest he was half serpent half human sent into the land of Nod.

Nephilim species, Angelic human hybrids not part of God's plan but was a way for Satan to save himself and he failed.

Genetic experiements that humans are doing today won't count if the souls of the hybrid human animal experiments they do in labs are somehow reborn here or create a demonic realm or army, that result will not win.

Arabic bloodline also blessed by God but not the covenant line of God's chosen people.

Some are said to be lost tribes but they will only know who they are by God's calling on them.

It's not racism some things are the way they are, some people or groups have been promised certain lands and gifts, God is also meant to turn up at Zion Israel not sure where Isa (the Islamic Jesus) is turning up so for the Jews it the sign when the Messiah's return is near.

I don't think people have weighed out the whole Bible scriptures so I guess one has to answer the ignorance of the understanding of it all.

You can not change the word of God especially the oldest form of scriptures to suite your self.
edit on 1-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join