It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by The time lord

All you are saying is Jews are children of a priestly class, which had a tradition of learning/writing, so the IQ improved over generations.

The same is true of the Pundits in India. But Pundits are responsible for so many problems in the society.

I have tried to reason with so many Pundits, and all I found is people not willing to give up their evil ways, just because they are profiting from it.

So intelligence is no indicator of a lover of God.

Text

But its not just that it was the same when the deciples who were teaching about God how their intelligence grew and how people today who feel the spirit of God changes them as persons. At that time the Holy Spirit was at work, they could heal people by faith and bring back the dead, it went beyond intelligence it went cosmic. It will happen again just before Christs returns that some people will be awakened and given gifts in which God will show them answers to impossibe things, some have a lower forms of it just by faith it self, no doubt there are a lot of fakers so be warned and don't get put off by that. God's love will indicate impossible answers to one's life amoungst other things.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo

Actually, the mangled texts of Exodus chapter 3 state : YEHEI 'ESHER' YEHEI -

Where ESHER in Heb. can mean 'that which' or could also mean ASHUR the god of the Assyrians ( in other words "I am ASHUR I am [ASHUR[")

I take it you cannot read unpointed paleoHebrew - since the word ESHER is a common Hebrew term used in relative clausal structures e.g. (the man WHO IS here (esher), or the name WHICH IS holy (esher) etc.

Interestingly, if ASHUR the clan-god of Assyria is meant here, it is curious that ASHERAH is the name of ASHUR's Wife (a female goddess- ASHUR) which was actually part of the Israeliite pantheon as the Wife of YHWH prior to 450 BCE with Ezra's monotheistic reforms ('you will worship YHWH alone') after the Babylonian Exile (c. 587 - 537 BCE) - we still find inscriptions c. 700 BCE e.g. in Elephantine ('this crossroad is sacred to YHWH and his Asherah...")

Also, the clan god ASHUR had 4 faces (one face of a man, one face of a lion, one face of an eagle and one face of a bull/ox) so if you read the scroll of the book of the prophet Hezekiel chapters 1 and 10 - bobs you're uncle, there is YHWH with (you guessed it !) FOUR faces, that of a man, an eagle, an ox and a lion....

Co-incidence?

I think not.

But in the meantime PLEASE take a beginner's paleoHebrew class so you can learn how the Israelite cults handled relative clauses in their 'sacred' literature !!!!

Exd 3:14 And God 430 said 559 unto Moses 4872, I AM 1961 THAT I AM 1961: and he said 559, Thus shalt thou say 559 unto the children 1121 of Israel 3478, I AM hath sent 7971 me unto you.

every word without a number after it, was not in the original hebrew text used for the old testament. every word with a number, was in the original text. one of the problems i encountered was, it was translated back into its original language from the latin and english versions, further confusing the whole issue. so if you find a paleo-hebrew version and it's word for word, the verse in the english, such as the king james, ask yourself why.

so that sentence would say

God said Moses I AM I AM said. say children israel sent.

obviously it's also in need of proper arrangement as it had to be rearranged to make sense in english. however, the re-ordering of the words still doesn't create the word "That"
that ain't in there.

furthermore, "God" in the passage is 'elohiym, which is a plural word. it can be and is, applied to angels, gods (other than yehovah), and the dearly departed in the old testament hebrew text, in addition to yehovah. and if my research is correct, it was applied to the method of creation in the opening verses of genesis, probably because the translators didn't realize that the method is not the same as the entity/entities using the method. the creator of the universe was a thing, a super massive black hole, in fact, SEVERAL super massive black holes (plural, elohiym).

translators assumed the creator was an entity in the passage. let's say you have a mower and you're going to mow your yard. both you and the mower, are mowers. same problem here.

so when the text says, elohiym, it doesn't always refer to yehovah, or a singular god, or a singular creator. in fact, many times, it differentiates elohiym from other elohiym by prefacing elohiym with LORD. in the english it would read LORD GOD, but in the hebrew it's yehovah elohiym.

problem is, i found several examples in older texts that identify yehovah as two different gods, sumerian enlil and sumerian enki. have you seen those texts? even the root words of yehovah hint at it.
edit on 3-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"EHYEH ASHER EHYEH" ?

Is that I AM THAT I AM?

cause in the original hebrew there, it says I AM I AM. there's no "THAT"
"THAT" was added by translators.
so are you saying there's another hebrew text that doesn't translate from the same original hebrew in this example ?

"i am that i am" is a shoddy translation.

Ehyeh means "i will be". "Asher" is a conjunction that is usually understood in the sense of "that" or "Which". Both contexts appear frequently in the Biblical Hebrew. "Which", makes more sense when combined with the word אֶהְיֶה, which more properly means "i shall be". Its in the imperfect tense, ie; an incomplete action. Thus, "I shall be that which i shall be" is probably the most exact English translation of the phrase we can get.

it also denotes continuous existence, omnipresence. what i'm particularly noticing is
the hint of IS IS (exist exist), to be to be. meaning the same thing. is this a coincedence?
should the text say, asher asher? or asherah asherah?
and if so, asherah = astoreth = inana = isis.
it's interesting to note that the tiberian etymology of asher is aser, which oddly enough is osiris (isis' mate)

I think youre making too many assumptions.

If you want to understand Hebrew texts, first, rely on Hebrew words and grammar to arrive at a deeper understanding. Dont jump to other languages and postulate connections. It doesnt make sense. The Hebrew word Asher, means "That or which" and so has nothing conceptually related to the concept of Osiris, or Astarte. BTW, Osiris in Egyptian is Asar, while Isis is Auset.

Dont try to trace it back.. It doesnt make much sense.. The idea is clear in its Hebrew composition. It refers to a state of "eternal becoming".

in the I AM I AM passage is it suggesting it's not osiris pharaoh, but osiris osiris. this would mean alot to israelites having been accustomed to understand the history of their people in the language and icons of the egyptians.

And yet the Hebrew language has much more in common with Aramaic and Akkadian, then Egyptian. The Hebrews were not 'borrowing' an Egyptian theology. They OPPOSED Egypts theology, which is why the Torah presents the exodus the way it occurred.

Pharoah - is related to the Hebrew word for the nape of the neck. It is generally interpreted as the ego.

To really get at an understanding of Hebraic metaphysics, sure, it is helpful to understand what Phaorah symbolized to the Egyptians. He was Osiris incarnate; or Horus. He was the collective will of the people, and all that Pharoah said was law. He was Gods law on earth.

The Hebrews interpreted this as arrogant and presumptuous. When Pharoahs power was questioned, and the Hebraic name of God, YHVH, brought forth to him, he replied "I dont not know YHVH". Earlier on, Pharoah, at the time of Joseph, said he saw the hand of Elohim in Josephs actions.

So Phaorah knew and believe in Elohim, but not YHVH. Why was this? Because the Hebraic revelation was altogther different, albeit, with some connections to Egyptian religion.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Thats interesting, but that is sorta mediocre compared to Hebrew.

Whats more astonishing is how words can always meet up - numerically - and imply archetypally akin concepts.

D A Y and S E CO N D is just formed by adding letters that equal the idea theyre trying to convey. This is completely possible from a human angle. But to have two words equal each other; to have 29 always alluding to an archetypal concept, and all words with 29 matching up with that concept, i have not seen that in any other language but Hebrew (and to a lesser extent, Aramaic)...

This might explain why there are few sites talking about English gematria (and without much success...not that interesting), whereas you can find literally hundreds talking about Hebrew Gematria.

Like i clarified earlier, all language conveys spirtuality. Even English, i am aware, was devised at that archetypal level by its grammarians. But Hebrew, in its sheer consistency, seems to imply a perfection. That a perfect intelligence created it. Whereas other languages were devised through the medium of the "ego" which will always limit the light thats coming in.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

i blame that on moses. not that it's bad, but he was raised as an egyptian. some of noah's descendants populated egypt and ethiopia, and the pre-deluge history of their people would be available to the egyptians as well, since they were descendants.

there's also evidence that narmer was nimrod and osiris for post flood references. he settled and founded the egyptian pharaonic order at abydos. the issue is going to hinge almost entirely on the etymology and meaning of the words, at the time.

for example, let's take the etymology of al'lah. some claim this proves al'lah was the pagan god Enlil. the problem with that is, Enlil's name was the one size fits all generic word for god during sumer and akkad. many god names derive from it. for example

EN.LIL is
LIL is
IL is
EL is
AL

i got this originally from this

EnLIL = god
LIL (drop gender prefix)
ILAH=god (semitic, arabic)
AL'ILAH=the god (add "the")
AL'LAH=the god (contract the semitic form)

Babel = Babilu (ilu the plural version of IL, similar to elohiym being the plural form of EL)

NOW, i know you're probably thinking.. no way is AL the same as EL, but it is!
how i found out was interesting. i'll just quote it for you

An email conversation between myself and Dr. Michael Heiser, after asking him if EL is also AL (in other words, is BEL also BAAL)

Bel is Baal because (1) Baal was rendered into Greek as Bel (the "e"
being the long "e" - the "eta" in Greek - as opposed to the short "e"
the epsilon); and (2) When the Greek spelling was transliterated into
English (when various texts from the ancient world got translated), the
transliteration was "Bel" since English transliteration doesn't
distinguish between the short and long "e" of Greek. A scholar would
use diacritical marks to distinguish them, but translations of these
texts were meant for the wider English reading audience, who could care
less about such precision (and it was easier to typeset too).

and i rest my case your honor

edit on 3-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

No. Nobody gets to God by punditry.

Being a student of Yoga, I can confirm to you that God indeed gives gifts to evolved souls. However that ONLY comes after many many years of sin-less behaviour, as it takes a lot of time for the soul to become pure.

There is no sudden or instantaneous change in humans.

A person called Kanak Shashtri (a Brahmin by education - who degraded himself by his behaviour) was one of the prime architects of evilness of Duryodhan.

The nexus between king and priest has been the cause of degradation of the society in the last 5000 years.

Everybody else got affected by this nexus, and was forced to adapt. Eventually it became free for all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You need to understand that a crafty work of fiction is still fiction.

I shall give you an example. The Bhagvat Purann written by a Pundit called Bopadev (around 900 CE) was so slanderous that king Bhoja cut his hands in punishment. Now this book is the Bible of Pundits. This book is pure fiction.

Another book called 'Markandeya Purann' which is used by Pundits in masse is pure fiction, but written very well in the tradition of great Sanskrit literature.

An evil genious is a genious alright.

God does not care for intelligence. It is not that God is against intelligence, as God made a human capable of perception and thought. It is just that intelligence is useful only when a person follows God's laws. God has given the laws, and He does not expect a human to change that or make new ones.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DRAZIW

Thats interesting, but that is sorta mediocre compared to Hebrew.

Not really. English gematria is definitely not mediocre. It's quite sophisticated. Like I said, HAND and DUST are examples of the kind of sophistication that can't be found anywhere else, not even in HEBREW !

However, Hebrew has much more of certain kinds of letter encodings, like Temurah and Notarikon, that are generally absent from English. So, someone very familiar with Hebrew, looking for the same kinds of artistic craft within English, would be disappointed, and probably miss the alternate uniqueness of English, and come to think of English as somewhat inferior in this respect.

Whats more astonishing is how words can always meet up - numerically - and imply archetypally akin concepts.

D A Y and S E CO N D is just formed by adding letters that equal the idea theyre trying to convey. This is completely possible from a human angle. But to have two words equal each other; to have 29 always alluding to an archetypal concept, and all words with 29 matching up with that concept, i have not seen that in any other language but Hebrew (and to a lesser extent, Aramaic)...

Two words equal each other in English too.e.g.

NEGRO = 59 = SLAVE
KING = 41 = GOOD

Because African Americans are no longer "Slave"s they refuse to allow others to use the word "Negro" to refer to them, since the word "encodes" and "embodies" the idea of slave. Whatever the "King" does is "Good", by definition the King is always Right, that's what makes him the king, etc...

So, English has it's own equivalences, if you would only examine the language. But, Hebrew certainly has more of the three traditional types "Gematria, Temura, Notarikon" than English, but Hebrew has nothing on the sophisticated level of the English "HAND" and "DUST", e.g., so the depth of the gematria is quite different between the two languages.

This might explain why there are few sites talking about English gematria (and without much success...not that interesting), whereas you can find literally hundreds talking about Hebrew Gematria.

Hebrew gematria is "well known", but English gematria is still an "occluded art".

Like i clarified earlier, all language conveys spirtuality. Even English, i am aware, was devised at that archetypal level by its grammarians. But Hebrew, in its sheer consistency, seems to imply a perfection. That a perfect intelligence created it. Whereas other languages were devised through the medium of the "ego" which will always limit the light thats coming in.

All languages have a kind of perfection. But, the nature of that perfection "differs" from one language to the next.

Don't look for the exact things found in Hebrew to be present in English, instead look for the unique things that make each language special and perfect in it's own right.

English has a perfection that goes beyond all languages on earth. It is truly the language of perfection. It is more modern, therefore we can expect more perfection than archaic languages, just as modern buildings are more perfect in their geometric constructions than the structures of yesteryear.

edit on 3-10-2011 by DRAZIW because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by DRAZIW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

yes i saw and read....

that's why I asked for Haplogroups.

I'm not seeing anything about that in the theories.

I was hoping science has made a positive I.D. by now.

I understand the "i.q." level may appear to be higher as a resistance to disease.
It certainly could be a "defense" reaction.

But I am looking for the next level.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Genetics does not explain intelligence adequately. Although it is true that children of learned parents are likely to be intelligent, there is no guarantee.

The reason is that the makeup of a soul determines the physical and mental qualities of the child. The soul enters the womb with its karmas, and the foetus develops under the power of the soul. A child is different from both parents, and has different intellect and destiny than parents.

An intelligent child can be born to poor uneducated parents as well.

It is the upbringing/education that often has a big say in the capability of a young man.

Pundits can be very stubborn. I have found the same with Jews as well. So while they have capacity to learn, they do not have an equal capacity to reason.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey Undo

Why are you totally leaving out (i.e. omitting altogther) the letters 'ALEPH-SHIN-RESH (esher or Asher) from the expression eYehei ESHER eYehei ??

Whether you take the paleoHeb. 'ESHER' to be a relative clause ('that which is", 'who is' or 'who am') or the actual proper Name of an imported pre-Exilic Assyrian clan god (ASHUR or ASHER, the god-husband of the pre-exilic 'wife of Yahweh' = ASHERAH), you cannot simply ignore it in the phrase = eYehei ESHER eYehei --which even modern Rebbe's have no idea at all what it really meant originally (e.g. 'I shall favour whom I shall favour' or even 'I am that which I am' meaning, 'mind your own business, I'm not telling you my REAL name' --

I mean, everyone IS STILL TO THIS DAY trying to get to the root of this obscure paleoHebrew phrase (which is NOT the same set of consonants as the so-called Tetragrammaton or 'four letter word' i.e. YHWH ('yah-weh') by which the post Exilic clan god of Yisro'el was later called in unpointed paleoHeb).

So...what [exactly] did you do with the word ESHER again? You can't just ignore it, and think that thinking persons on this thread simply won't notice the fact that you've completely left it out - and won't call you on it !!

edit on 4-10-2011 by Sigismundus because: Stuttering computtterrrr makes for some interrresttting spellinggggssss

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The same question can be asked about the Qur'an.

Why isn't it edited to remove all traces of hatred?

Same of the Bible. Why isn't it edited?

I thin that the best answer is to preserve these documents in true form to show that man is not perfect. So any religious texts will also be imperfect.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by undo

Hey Undo

Why are you totally leaving out (i.e. omitting altogther) the letters 'ALEPH-SHIN-RESH (esher or Asher) from the expression eYehei ESHER eYehei ??

Whether you take the paleoHeb. 'ESHER' to be a relative clause ('that which is", 'who is' or 'who am') or the actual proper Name of an imported pre-Exilic Assyrian clan god (ASHUR or ASHER, the god-husband of the pre-exilic 'wife of Yahweh' = ASHERAH), you cannot simply ignore it in the phrase = eYehei ESHER eYehei --which even modern Rebbe's have no idea at all what it really meant originally (e.g. 'I shall favour whom I shall favour' or even 'I am that which I am' meaning, 'mind your own business, I'm not telling you my REAL name' --

I mean, everyone IS STILL TO THIS DAY trying to get to the root of this obscure paleoHebrew phrase (which is NOT the same set of consonants as the so-called Tetragrammaton or 'four letter word' i.e. YHWH ('yah-weh') by which the post Exilic clan god of Yisro'el was later called in unpointed paleoHeb).

So...what [exactly] did you do with the word ESHER again? You can't just ignore it, and think that thinking persons on this thread simply won't notice the fact that you've completely left it out - and won't call you on it !!

edit on 4-10-2011 by Sigismundus because: Stuttering computtterrrr makes for some interrresttting spellinggggssss

the word there for I AM is HAYAH. hayah is jehovah. so it isn't saying i will be or to be or being (even though that's also what it can mean) or i exist or i am or any combination thereof. that's his name. moses asked for his name, and he gave him his name, twice.

i think he's saying EA. (pronounced A (as in abel) YAH... AYAH). who was sumerian enki.

edit on 4-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Not really. English gematria is definitely not mediocre. It's quite sophisticated. Like I said, HAND and DUST are examples of the kind of sophistication that can't be found anywhere else, not even in HEBREW !

I meant mediocre in comparison to Hebrew. Which it is.

And as for hand and dust not being found in any other language - not even in Hebrew... care to elaborate?

Heres an example in Hebrew.

86 is the Gematria of Elohim. The number 86 contains the essential nature of this concept. The 5 letters in Elohim -אֱלהִים - create the constriction of finite existence. Thus, 86 is also the gematria of HaTeva - Nature. All these gematrias correspond in concept. Elohim is the 'lower name of God", symbolizing the essence of the power of contraction, limitation, and thus creation; hence, Elohim is the name used in the creation of the universe, and not YHVH (which doesnt appear in Genesis 1). But nonetheless, the purpose of the name Elohim אֱלהִים is to provide a means to relate with the higher name; and so "kli YHVH" (vessel of YHVH) also has the gematria of 86.

Ephah, which also has the gematria of 86 - can mean "a measure" (again alluding to a finite construct), or can mean 'where, what, what sort?' (a term applicable only in a spatial universe ie; arises from the concept of Elohim) or "to bake, baker" - which refers to the "incubation" process of reality.

Kos - a cup, also has the gematria of 86. Elohim is the "cup" which contains the vitalizing power and purpose in the name YHVH.

Avdei - "Servants"..The Elohim, which means "powers" or "gods" are emanations, and so "servants" of the cause that brings them into existence, which is the name YHVH (being the higher name, the gematria of 'avdei' servants, points out the relationship between the two names. YHVH is higher, and dominant, while Elohim is lower, and subservient. The latter gives rise to spiritual and physical reality; but the purpose of these concepts is to provide a context in which man can develop a relationship with the name YHVH...and so, again, it is perfect that "avdei" - PLURAL - has the gematria of 86).

As does the word Milui, which means "i spoke" ie; God spoke and creation occured. The "speech" of God is the name Elohim. Also, the word "moom" - which means a lack or defect, has the gematria 86. Elohim expresses the quality of limitation, and so the concept of lack, defects etc.

English cannot match this. I never doubted English had a gematria side. But it is not as consistence, and together, and, divine (by which i mean perfect) as Hebrew.

but Hebrew has nothing on the sophisticated level of the English "HAND" and "DUST", e.g., so the depth of the gematria is quite different between the two languages.

You must not have much experience with Hebrew.

If you can read the language, and have studied the Torah thoroughly, ie; having read it multiple times, you will come to deeper and deeper secrets in the Hebrew language.

Echad, and Ahava - one and love, equal 13. Arheh Kaplan (a physcist) points out that 13 is the archetypal number of unity. The 12 lines to a cube (symbol of physical existence) united by an imaginary middle point, equals 13. Is this why the west is so uncomfortable with 13? perhaps unity - REAL UNITY - is something the west in its pagan greco-roman fancy, cant tolerate, lest their worship of forms and beauty be shatterred ....

Avi - "my father" also equals 13. Implying that the concept of unity involves the human understanding that God - as the masculine giver - is the only true source of the concept of unity.

Only when Humans subject themselves in humility to the compassionate influence of the giver, will unity be affected. This requires following the guidance of the conscience/reason, in all moral matters.

The 10 commandments are a basic guide for this.

Hebrew gematria is "well known", but English gematria is still an "occluded art".

Oh please..... English has gematria, but if too many people were to probe every word in the English lexicon, they would soon learn that its not contant.

Hebrew on the other hand IS constant.

Abracadabra at it wikipedia page is called a 'aramaic' word. Its NOT aramaic as any person remotely acquainted with Hebrew Grammar would know! Even Alester Crowley employed the Aramaic - not Hebrew - form of the phrase, AbraHadabra. The article "heh" meaning "like". Whereas in Hebrew, "Caf" serves that purpose. Why does Wikipedia omit that?? It doesnt make a shred of sense outside the fact that they dont want people becoming interested in the occultic side of Hebrew, so they call it aramaic. Even editting the page wont do anything. They always change it back.

edit on 4-10-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This btw is what is meant by the concept of "confused tongues". Other languages have their archetypal 'word-root' properties, and some even evince a gematria-numerological consistency. But none of them are 'perfect' ie; consistent to the degree that Hebrew is.

Even the phrase "Lashon HaKodesh" - holy tongue (an epithet for Hebrew) equals the word "one language" safat echat, as in the language the world spoke (meant in an archetypal sense) before the dispersion into 70 distinct tongues (or peoples, distinct consciousness)....

English has a perfection that goes beyond all languages on earth. It is truly the language of perfection. It is more modern, therefore we can expect more perfection than archaic languages, just as modern buildings are more perfect in their geometric constructions than the structures of yesteryear.

Thats a fallacy. Language may have become more precise, and i cannot deny that English is a very utilitarian language, with highly refined words for an assortment of different realities, but it is, as far as i have studied, not the most 'perfect' language. It is definitely the most complicated language there is, which is why foreigners have such trouble with it....But it lacks the esimplistic beauty - at a numerological, and grammatical level - that Hebrew evinces.

But undoubtedly, All language has beauty, worth and purpose. But its like a tree. Hebrew would be the 'trunk' while other languages would be branches, or extensions of that trunk into different realms.

In terms of sound, i think English is the nicest of sounding languages. Certainly nicer sounding than Hebrew, with its hard "chet" sounds, which so many people find unsavory.. English derives this quality from Greek, Latin, Germanic, and earlier, in Indo-European languages...,maybe even sanskrit.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DRAZIW

I meant mediocre in comparison to Hebrew. Which it is.

And as for hand and dust not being found in any other language - not even in Hebrew... care to elaborate?

The perfection in English is the precision of the gematriaic content. It contains real knowledge. HAND gives the number and grouping of the actual bones in the human hand, as well as the action of "clasping" that defines the function of the hand. See the previous link to ATS forum discussion above. While, DUST contains real knowledge again, numerically matching the DNA from which man's body is constructed.

Heres an example in Hebrew.

86 is the Gematria of Elohim. The number 86 contains the essential nature of this concept. The 5 letters in Elohim -אֱלהִים - create the constriction of finite existence. Thus, 86 is also the gematria of HaTeva - Nature. All these gematrias correspond in concept. Elohim is the 'lower name of God", symbolizing the essence of the power of contraction, limitation, and thus creation; hence, Elohim is the name used in the creation of the universe, and not YHVH (which doesnt appear in Genesis 1). But nonetheless, the purpose of the name Elohim אֱלהִים is to provide a means to relate with the higher name; and so "kli YHVH" (vessel of YHVH) also has the gematria of 86.

... etc..etc

All that you present there is DA'ATH, the abyss, knowledge's infinite pit. The imagination has no limit on it's associations and connections, there's no real quantifiable knowledge there. See by contrast, the links I provided before above to understand the difference with English gematria's real knowledge content.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You forgot the Black African Jews and the Chinese Jews from Kaifeng.

In fact there are at least two groups of African Jews.

The Falasha Black Jews of Ethiopia and the Black African Jews of the Western sub-Sahara, most of whom converted to Christianity.

Then there are the largest group of Jews like the Palestinians who converted to Chrisitanity and Islam. The group of converts is in the tens of millions or perhaps 100 millions including millions in Central and South America.

Half of all of the European men in the world including North America and Australia have DNA from North Africa / Middle East.

The people who call themseleves "Jews" today are all converts to Judaism and are no more Jewish genetically than anyone else they lived near which covers half of the world land mass.

Some experts say that being Jewish is more of an attitude than a race or religion or even cultural group.

I have one Jewish friend who acts totally "normal" - you would hardly know he was Jewish. None of the "setting the hair on fire" type reaction to things and he likes football, drinks beer and is a hell of a mechanic.

To answer the OP though. Books should not be censored for any reason and I learned something I did not know, "God isn't racist." Would have never thought of that.

By the way., Mirage some of the other people on ATS and I are buying you a dog. You need unconditional love and I think a dog would make you a happier person and take these posts less personally.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by vedatruth

Thats just rediculous and you just proved you know little if anything of the Jews.

A majority of people have this delusion that all Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi or European Jews. They are not. Israel is the most multi-cultural nation in the world. The Israelis are made up of Jews mainly from Europe, USA, Russia, Asia, Africa/North Africa, South America, India, Persia, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Middle East, Australia, South Africa, Britain, Afghanistan, Kurdish, Yemen, and Spain.

There are 4 types of Jews: Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrachi, Karachi.

Ashkenazi are East, West and Central European (Poland, Russia, Germany etc); Sephardic are mainly Spanish/North African/Middle Eastern; Mizrachi are mainly Eastern/Central Asia/Caucasus; Karachi are mainly from India/Pakistan. Sephardic Jews (mainly Spanish) intermingled with Mizrachi Jews around the 15th century.

Most Ashkenazi Jews have roots to Persian and Babylonian Jews.

Khazars are a Turkish non-semitic race, some later spread out among East Europeans (Poland and Russia) although most stayed in Turkey and have absorbed among Islamic and Christian communities. Muslims would like to tell otherwise but fact is there are alot more Khazars among the ancestors of Turkish Muslims than there are among Ashkenazi Jews.

I believe the Khazar Jews did in fact have a semitic link because why else would they had converted to Judiasm? I know the tribe of Simeon had a close relationship with them and found the Khazars practiced a very similar but diluted belief system.

Hope you all learned something!

edit on 1-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by graphuto

...and the people who occupy the modern day satanic state of Israel are Khazars who converted in 740 AD to hide behind Judaism. They have you all saying things like "Jesus was a Jew." This will work out perfectly when they unleash their Jewish messiah who they say will be a descendant of David and is Jesus. The ancestors of the people who commit genocide and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians never stepped foot in the holy land. Ignorant Christians fall for their lies and facilitate the anti-Christ.

Rev 2:9

We were warned.

They are of their father who was a liar and a murderer in the beginning and will be in the end.

Exactly!

The "We are Gods favorite" was obviously not coming from an Omnipotent being but a man... a man of arrogance a man with an agenda... the Khazars are a major problem and a scourge.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Because their ancestors wrote down rhetorical nonsense to make themselves powerful through words.They will never give up the words that gave them the power to begin with.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Unknown Soldier

*le sigh*

At least make a semblance of trying to deny ignorance.

Geez.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join