It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

See what became of Egypt, that claimed its Pharoah to be a descendant of God

Theres an esoteric aspect behind the Torah, just as much as there is one behind the Vedas.

Pharoah more or less symbolizes the ego - the stubborn, willfull, lower animal self that insists "the nile is mine, and i created myself".....

Its all allegory/metaphsics.

Israelities have suffered for many centuries for their false beliefs

I actually think the Hebrews have quite correct beliefs. Infact, their "beliefs" are central to all people, which is why the land of Israel is more or less the geographical center of the earth. Just as physically, this is so, so to metaphysically. The "central doctrine" of Judaism is the 7 laws of Noach, which Judaism inherited from their forefathers.

Morality is important. Thats all that it means. Every religion on earth has its own station, its own place, and its own particlar relationahip with God, but we should never forget, shirk, or neglect our moral responsibility to each other; which in turn is an expression of honoring God. The reason that works within us is allegorically called in the Torah "God walking in the garden". This is the most primal and important divine will that unfortunately many spiritual traditions - Hinduism particularly - has treated as "just" morality. Pleasure, prosperity and honor are all important, but they are personal achievements. Righteousness is mutually beneficial for everyone. It binds the holy spirit of the creator with his creation, and should never be relegated from its pristine place.

You should study Veda. You will realize that God who created the Universe also gave the knowledge.

Same thing could be said about the Torah. Problem is, because the Torah is written as a story, some people automatically say "theres no deeper meaning" which as anyone intimate with the metaphysics of it, knows is ridiculously false.

Both traditions seem to have their strong points and their interesting perspectives. I am aware that Hindus claim sanskrit to be the 'primordial' tongue. Jews make the same claims about Hebrew.

If i were to "guess" i would have to say that Hebrew would be a stronger candidate, because unlike Sanskrit, which is profoundly meaningful at a word-root level, Hebrew has the word roots just as Sanskrit does, but it has also has a very exciting consistency at a numerological level. Words which are archetypally akin - that reflect the same numeric archetype - have the same gematria (numerical value). It is actually astounding.

Surely this makes it a more worthy candidate as a primordial language???

But at the same time i realize a great deal of effort has been put by the early aryans into the creation of the Sanskrit language. Perhaps sanskrit is mans perception of the cosmos, while Hebrew is the creators perception?

It is patently impossible for a language to be built not only at an archetypal root-level, but to also have a numerical consistency, by Human beings. We just cannot arrange thngs that finely.

Stories of war and migrations and ancestry is not religion.

You need to revamp your understanding of the Bible. Those "war stories" and "migrations" are much much more than that. Its metaphysics. Movement between one place and another is another way of describing a 'progression". Each place where the Israelites "settled" refers to an experiential state (the name of the city, that is). This continues like this until they reach the "holy land".

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

+++100000000000000000000000000000000

For those seeking the verses, every time someone posts them, they are removed. They claim it is "Off-Topic." This should give one pause. This type of silencing campaign has been part of another conspiracy forum. I was hoping that it would not be the case here. It was not always, but I guess some of the "right" people become mods.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Seeing is Believing !

From the Jewish Virtual Library ( From their Own Words )

Gentile
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

The Talmud
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

This is where the Zionists come in saying that this is taken out of context or these are misrepresentations. This is straight from the Jewish Virtual Library. It has always been part of the game to have the "goyim" know but not "know." It is a form of rubbing it in the faces of those they deem to be completely inferior. They laugh so hard when some of those "inferior" come to their rescue and call others racist for pointing out truth that has been completely substantiated.

Once again, simply look at the world around you. Do their actions correlate to these teachings. They absolutely do.

USS Liberty
Lavon Affair
King David Hotel
Rachel Corrie
5 Dancing Israelis

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just thought I would point out this detail from Genesis 48 and 49. The point? Eventually after enough time had passed as far as God is concerned race, color, and whatever is simply not going to matter anymore. Eventually by the time of Shiloh (end times) the world will be filled with Israelites. The children of Israel would someday become a multitude of nations and the actual number of descendants would be as countless as the stars in the sky or the sand on the beach.

Eventually according to Genesis all people on the planet someday will be able to claim being an Israelite. And after thousands of years most of the people of Earth probably can. Especially if the olive tree parable of Romans 11 is considered. Summarized that parable describes Christians as "adopted Israelites". The olive tree being the family tree of Israel.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Viking9019

What exactly does "chosen" mean, and what does it entail?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by vedatruth

Deuteronomy 7:6

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Praetorius

I would like to first state how civilised , intelligent, and educated your reply to me read

I will consider what you say and reflect on it.
I have read the new testament extensively when I was a born again Fundamentalist Christian decade ago, I have how do they say"backslided" whooa get out of the way folks my ass is coming your way.

When young about nine years old I needed God ...and I mean needed him.
Being fully literate and a book person , I sought out the book of God...and read how I was unclean, not of the chosen race , destined for the fire, unworthy, a gentile, not a jew, not Gods Chosen ect ect ect.

My despair was overwhelming I searched for salvation and found judgement and rejection within the old testament.

This is evil, true evil.
No better than how the nazis viewed non aryans. slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, communists, or even the Jews themselves....who must have recognised the reverse discrimination.

I concede that interpretation may modify some of the words meanings, but reality should also warn apologists for the texts.
I believe in love , and redemption through cleansing, but to allow a text in the houses of non jews that condemmns the reader, and espescially the effects it can have on children seeking gods love is criminal in my mind.

As child you are not experienced enough to not take literally God telling you he has no love for you, because you are not of the chosen race.

Your heart is broken, spat out and darkened, you have the greatest gift removed.....hope.

No child should ever have to accidentally read the hate texts I did....not one.
At least for non jews the Bible verses containing these loveless to gentiles words should be edited , removed.

That is the crux of my argument.

Whilst acknowledging the validity and intelligence of your undrstanding and wise reply.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: added words

I wish you had only read the New Testament. I also remember reading the OT at a young age and was incensed, but I realized that it was written by man having his own experiences. It just didn't make sense to me. Why are there different ages where no light shines within the dark? The New Testament was very much needed, because of the darkness of their hearts. Are there certain ages where enlightenment is more possible? I'm referring to the Mayan calender. Was there an age of Merlin where anything was possible? It's the neverending story, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Hi Drazzy

You wrote something silly a while back about the racist-zionism inherent in the Torah and Talmud being only there for kicks and giggles for the goyim to laugh about, e.g.

QUOTE: 'The Talmud is a book of madness. Even Jews don't believe in it. It was written by Rabbis to throw the Goyim off the track. It contains lots and lots of nonsense. Supposedly, buried beneath all that junk are "hidden gems" of wisdom, that only the Rabbi's can find, because everyone else is blinded by the remarkable and shocking statements like the ones you identify..The average reader cannot find the true things that are also encoded there. The scribes have artfully covered the wisdom with many layers of misdirection. Only a few people can read and understand Talmud..."

UNQUOTE

So, according to your Rule, Adolf Hitler might also have 'encoded' sacred/pure gems of arcane wisdom in Mein Kampf in 1923 when he spoke about 'the Master Race' (cf: the Torah and Talmud's racist-zionist 'Chosen people' Weltanschauung...) which only 'wise Nazi's' can uncover?

The quotations found in the unexpurgated Talmud of the 15th and 16th centuries CE which the goyim WERE NOT ALLOWED TO READ (printed BY Talmudic Rabbis FOR other Talmudic Rebbes only) proves that what you are saying is garbage.

Do some better research on the subject and then try to post some sense for thinking persons on this thread.

Is your understanding of Torah just as warped? Or maybe you just cannot read un-pointed paleoHebrew (or the later Mishnaic variety) or even Aramaic? In that case, take a class and learn the basic facts of the matter - you might be in for quite a shock if you read the texts themselves in their unexpurgated originals that the goyim were not allowed access-to...

Just a thought !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Do not want to interfere,but speaking about

proves that what you are saying is garbage.

By the way, did you care to look for the sources of your "citations" from the Talmud? I have my suspicion that you are the only one in universe having a super secret version of Talmud printed.
Ans what is this nonsence about not allowing non-Jews to read Talmud? I imagine Golems rampaging the streets and attacking non-jews for daring to read Talmud and not all the cases when Jewish books were confiscated and Jews thrown out of their homes.
Integrity is a problem?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Hey You Have Zero Knowledge-

Since you seem so much in the dark about these little matters, why don't you do yourself a BIG favour and check out the two early printed editions of the BabylonianTalmud (=Talmud Bavli) which still (shock and awe!) exists on microfische for even the goyim to read (if they bother to learn the language !) - both texts are ‘fairly un-expurgated’ in that they contain most of the racist zionist anti-goyim rhetoric intact and included the material still printed (but not for the goyim) in the 1520-1522 Venice edition put out by the printer Daniel Bomberg:

See: The Microtext Section, Robarts Library, The Talmud Editions of D. Bomberg: A Comprehensive Collection of All Tractates of the Four Editions, Venice, 1520-1549: Leiden, The Netherlands: IDC, 1997 = microfische ref: mfe/BM/499/1997 in 12 vols. ref Edition Bomberg: Venice, 1520 originally printed by Israel Adelkind but also see the comparatively unedited/unexpurgated version of the Talmud Bavli, printed in Amsterdam, 1645)

You will be amazed (as I was when I was a student) STILL to find these zionist-racist sections of the Talmudic corpus in print in the the later1578 Basle edition WHEREAS almost ALL of the 20th century printed editions of the Talmud Bavli show that the original anti goyische material is....well, mysteriously “missing” …and other phrases have been carefully “smoothed over” to sound almost nice to the goyim, so that nothing could be used against the Rebbes in court, no doubt.

It would be alot like taking an original printed copy of Dolfy's Mein Kampf and smoothing over some of the original anti-zionist/racist German phrases in the 1923/1924 printed editions and making them, shall we say, more 'Jew-friendly' - i.e. instead of phrases like 'exterminate them all leaving nothing alive that breathes among them' the text could read 'let's just send our German Jews (postage pre-paid) on a one-way rail-ticket to Palestine and see how they like it.....'

As for the others on this thread who are understandably cynical about the inherent racist-sexism in both Torah and Talmud (you would have to take a Hebrew course first..naturally, if you want to read the stuff using the original racist zionist expressions) , we’ll just have to let them rot in the dark (so to speak) for I have very little time to be playing games.

There will always be people (like yourself) who refuse to see what is in front of their eyes - even Herr Einstein, who spent twenty-five years of his life trying to prove and prove and prove and prove to himself and the world that the universe wasn’t expanding (remember his LAMDA thingy ?) - and it took a gentile called 'Hubble' in California, usiing a comparatively primitive Telescope upon Mt Wilson to shatter that pile of nonsense - which to Herr Einstein was almost like a bulldozer to the head (but enough about Rachel Corrie !) to get him to see the physical evidence that was right in front of him the whole time…much to his Shock and Awe...but which few people ever talk about !!

Plus ca change...!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
""Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?""

Because the Jewish religion is the ONLY religion on Earth based upon a bloodline.
If you aren't a full blooded Israeli you can't be Jewish.

Even if you are HALF blooded they won't full recognize you. It's the ONLY racist religion on Earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
""Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?""

Because the Jewish religion is the ONLY religion on Earth based upon a bloodline.
If you aren't a full blooded Israeli you can't be Jewish.

Even if you are HALF blooded they won't full recognize you. It's the ONLY racist religion on Earth.

Please do some research before you look even more ridiculous.

Jeebus

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i've noticed a trend, somewhat related to this subject of the goyim (gentile) being less human somehow from the jew. it might fascinate you to know that the mormons believe the same about gentiles, but when they say gentile, they mean non-mormons. and the scientologists feel the same way about non-scientologists.

what's the same way you might ask?

in each example you are allowed to lie to, lie about, steal from, or otherwise do harm, to the jewish goyim, the muslim kafir, the mormon gentile or the scientologist's fair game. this is what the phrase fair game means - not even worth telling the truth to.

it would not surprise me to learn that every group on the planet has a similar teaching, although i know for certain this was not the teaching of jesus, i'm sure there are christian religions out there with a similar fair game/gentile/goyim policy. i know for a fact, it's common place to find atheists, pagans, and other beliefs, regularly lying, exaggerating or otherwise misrepresenting the truth about something to people who don't share their world view.

these are all common human traits, in all their glory. that we should pull the jews out and examine them only in this regard, is disingenuous because there are so many other nearly identical examples. if you learn nothing else in this life, learn this one thing: the whole planet is rife with hypocrites and no belief system or world view, be it religious or not, has anyone who can truthfully say they aren't hypocrites.

if you're muslim and you bring up the jewish teaching of lying and cheating the goyim, welcome to the planet of hypocrites, cause your folks are the same way about the "kafir." if you're not muslim, just consider your world view, and it won't be long till you can recall (if you are capable of being honest with yourself, not an easy thing, often times uncomfortable) examples where excuses were made to lie to somebody you disagreed with on principle or religion.

the one that perplexes me are the norse beliefs. i have yet to figure out who their "goyim" are. i will though. i'm sure they have their own version.
edit on 2-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Without writing a novel, what is the difference between reading Hebrew in its present script, as opposed to paleo Hebrew.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

did you know the name "ahmose" (an egyptian pharaoh that i believe moses was named after), means son of the moon? this would make moses, the moon, wandering all over the sinai peninsula. how's that even possible? it makes no sense BY ITSELF. there's definitely more to the story. and here's a really freaky thing from a hebrew pseudopigraphia, called the book of enoch (from the dead sea scrolls): watch this, it will blow your mind

what makes it even more perplexing and mind blowing is this:

Google Video Link

so yeah, all those numerology bits......

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

It shouldnt matter what color you are, white/black/brown/yellow we are all the same color on the inside.

Nope.

Some are "Blue Blood", others are "Red Blood".

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by DRAZIW

Hi Drazzy

You wrote something silly a while back about the racist-zionism inherent in the Torah and Talmud being only there for kicks and giggles for the goyim to laugh about, e.g.

The quotations found in the unexpurgated Talmud of the 15th and 16th centuries CE which the goyim WERE NOT ALLOWED TO READ (printed BY Talmudic Rabbis FOR other Talmudic Rebbes only) proves that what you are saying is garbage.

Do some better research on the subject and then try to post some sense for thinking persons on this thread.

I did no research. I haven't even read the Talmud, only glanced into it here and there. A Rabbi told me this. Maybe he lied to me. However, the few things I see in the Talmud is consistent with his remarks.

It's also consistent with the lost and found scriptures which say:

Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves." -- The Gospel of Thomas #39

Source: www.gnosis.org...

How can scribes "hide" information?

They bury it inside volumes of garbage.

Because you focus on the "misdirection" of the scribes in the Talmud, you can never find the "secret knowledge" that is hidden there !

All you remember after reading that book is the "junk".

That garbage is put there deliberately to blind the reader, while the Rabbis laugh their heads off knowingly, that the real wisdom remains occluded.

Is your understanding of Torah just as warped?

I know the Torah much better than the Talmud. Still, I have much to learn.

Or maybe you just cannot read un-pointed paleoHebrew (or the later Mishnaic variety) or even Aramaic? In that case, take a class and learn the basic facts of the matter - you might be in for quite a shock if you read the texts themselves in their unexpurgated originals that the goyim were not allowed access-to...

Just a thought !

I'll look into it when I get time. However, I don't expect to find anything to change my viewpoint.

I should point out that the common folk were not allowed to read the bible either. It was translated into an obscure language called LATIN that only the educated classes could read. And even today, most people can't read the LATIN version of the holy bible.

Basically, in the old times, only the priests or rabbis read the scriptures, the people asked these folks about the word when they wanted to know about holy things. God even had a whole tribe of people called Levites, just for the task alone. Today, everybody is a Levite.

edit on 2-10-2011 by DRAZIW because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by DRAZIW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Only the enemies (Suppressive Persons as well as organizations) of Scientology can be considered Fair Game. Non-Scientologists are referred to as wogs, bodies that just "are". Fair Game means that a Scientologist can do basically anything to the person or organization in question without being judged by the Church of Scientology.

edit on 2/10/2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

So your saying, censorship? Censorship of material or documentation pertaining to a specific topic? Or censorship of material and documentation that shine a evil light on specific peoples? I'll go one further. I am anti-semetic and anti-zionist. I feel Israel and the jews ARE the SATAN the Muslims make them out to be.

Their actions in the international community back this up. So censor me when I post the verse's or the documentation to back up how much money we give the Jews or the verse's in their book of fairey tales.

By censoring my post. You simply back up my statement. Go find out just how many jews are of the decent of the jews god gave land too. You'll be surprised to learn it's really small percentage.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

thank you for correcting me on that. so a wog is not an instant enemy nor unworthy of the truth, they just have to pay enough money into the system to get the truth, correct?. seems to me most fraternal orders and secret societies are the same way. they have secret knowledge you're not allowed to know because you're profane and not worthy of the truth, unless of course you're a mason or a rosicrucian, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join